• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Competitive Superhero RP

Hello all. Thought I'd give you a brief update. The family issues have passed, and I won't be working next week, just to enjoy the last of my school holiday. I'll start working on the RP again tonight, and I'll hopefully have it up and ready by Monday sometime.

Already ready but like I said I wanted to have a hero dateing my character while they are both out of costume. Any one want to help me with it

@Elysium

Considering the amount of people 'Following' this thread alongside how many upvoted your last comment I'm unsure if there's still room for more people, but... If there is, then I'd be happy to join in.

Already got my character sorted, just going to adapt his powers slightly from another RP that died before I really got to use them  :smile1:

I wasn't even expecting a villain team to get up and running! This might be a lot larger than I thought it would be. Which might be quite interesting!

I wasn't even expecting a villain team to get up and running! This might be a lot larger than I thought it would be. Which might be quite interesting!

Lol I saw how it was growing and as the allowed main antagonist I decided why the he'll shouldn't I have some other villains under me.

That reminds me, what sides are people picking for the Hero portion of things? I'm probably going to swing towards the side that's more classically law-abiding.

Yeah, I'm sticking with law-abiding for now. Might even end up with a pacifist character, not sure yet  :smile9:

Sociopathic Shaolin/gun-fu monk with a penchant for technology here. The thread coming along piece by piece. 

If anyone wants to build a history with the vigilante leader known as Arbiter, feel free to shoot me a message.

Got the main thread and sign up done. I'll get the setting and OOC threads up tomorrow or later tonight.

Just an FYI, we're going with @Lush idea for the heroes. One group is sanctioned by the government and held to a standard, the other group is a bunch of "end justifies the means" type of vigolantes, and villians are... Well, villians.

I've given you fairly free reign on powers and abilities, but if something seems to be overpowered, I'll send you a pm asking you to tone it down. If I need to I'll lay down the law and put restrictions in place, but I'd really rather not. Just remember that none of our characters are going to be gods among men, even at the end of the RP. No supermen, no Batmans, etc. Perfectly normal people with abnormal abilities, fighting for their city in their own way.

Link to the RP 

@all latecomers - not to late for interested people. I might have to put a cap on characters soon though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn, it goes up right when I go to eat!

Save a hero spot for me! I'll have a thing up in no more than an hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some stuff to fiddle with tonight, but I'll try to get my character up and ready before tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back