• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings compelling anthropomorphic and creature-based characters;adv.

Triceratops

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
please be 18+ and be willing to write on threads and collaborate on pm's/discord.
hello. i am tri. like triceratops. i don't know why i named myself that but i think it is because i feel like i am extinct. i am 18+ and really would love to find people of similar age who share my interests.

i consider myself literate and somewhat advanced at role-playing... i only text-type and write in lowercase when out of character (mainly aesthetics, selfishly not sorry).

i am looking for likeminded people who will give me surges of inspiration when creating and writing about characters. i do not wish to write a ten page novel; expect my style to be excerpted from this however. i will write a minimum of 2-4 paragraphs and maybe more if our interest is high. maximum you can expect from me is probably just over two thousand words but i have yet to find a role-play that compels me to.

i want something rich but not exhausting- if that makes sense.

anyway here are some rules and boundaries:
-no sexulisation of any characters; abide by this site's rules please!
-sometimes a role-play will need to be platonic due to dealing with 'feral' animals. budding and blossoming friendships is a fun trope of mine.
-be lgbtqia+! friendly!
-be comfortable with all pairings however if you have a preference please let me know!
-i love angst, strife and discord! no not the web-chatter.
-original characters and original settings please!

anyway. my interests are writing about anthropomorphic characters- i find them to be an escape from reality. i love animals so much but here are a few pairings that maybe interesting:

bold are the roles i'd prefer but not inclined to take:
here are a few pairings that i have ideas for:

-magical 'feral' shifter x hunter (most likely human).
-magical shifter x magical shifter
-spirit animal/guide x human
-fictional member of a fictional tribe x animal guide (platonic)
-introverted anthro x extroverted anthro
-sea beast x young, human or magical pirate (platonic)
-dragon shifter x rider

any other ideas please let me know! i am most likely keen on writing if it involves characters that aren't human.

Last edited:
I’m interested! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back