• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Companions

Super Salad

I thought of this after thinking of the anime Chobits. I talked about it with a couple people, but here's what I've got: The idea for the RP has something to do with persicom like characters called Companions. In a way, they're sort of like the "Perfect best friend", but the purpose of these companions is unknown to me right now, and I've decided that creatures like Smalls are known as Perfect Companions, which require a cost to obtain. To put simply, to obtain these companions, something mus be given to obtain their presence and friendship, but not only will it come at a cost of value, it will also come at a cost of social, mental, physical, and emotional stress, as well as environmental and spiritual depending on the companion. For example, the way main character, who I've decided to call Charlie, obtained Smalls was by sacrificing some sheep and a human soul.

I'm willing to explain more, but I'd like to know if anybody is interested in this idea.

Nice! Glad to know people are on board with the idea! And I do agree that I need to add on to the plot a bit, and my friend did mention something about a character sheet so that will have to be worked on as well when I have the time for it.

CHOBITS!!!!! *clears throat* I mean, Sure why not. xD

UPDATE: Haven't gotten around to the plot yet, but I might have time to do it later. However, I was able to throw together a character sheet for the humans.

General Info

Full Name:

Sex:

Brief description of home

(apartment, house, trailer, etc.):

Physical Appearance

Height:

Weight:

Eye color:

Does he/she use glasses? Contacts? Hearing aids?

Any prominent features, freckles/moles/scars/tattoos/

other distinguishing marks?

Style Description (Outfit) [price range?]:

UPDATE (again): This is briefly what the Perfect companion's character sheet looks like:

General Info

Name:

Spawning Pool/Origin:

Age (If applicable):

Sex (If applicable):

Physical Appearance

Height:

Weight:

Eye description:

Any prominent features, freckles/moles/scars/tattoos/

other distinguishing marks?

MISC

Abilities:

Skills:

I'll work on the rest of the plot later.

Last edited by a moderator:
So this might be a little premature, but I have a question! Is it going to be where we each have our own human and companion and then interact with each other somehow? Or are we "teaming up" and someone can have a human and another have the corresponding companion? Just wondering as I look over the character sheets and weigh my options...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back