• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Commonwealth: Mists of Trepidation OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Giyari

Magical_Girl.exe
Roleplay Type(s)
Commonwealthbanner1.png

Out of Character Discussion
Welcome to Commonwealth's OOC thread. At the moment there is no dedicated Discord server for this RP, however that is subject to change depending on circumstance. This thread will periodically feature announcements regarding the RP so please keep an eye out for them!

OOC Rules
  • Treat each other with respect and kindness.
  • Do not post any content that would violate RpNation's Terms of Service or Site Rules.
  • Stay clear of controversial topics that do not relate to the RP.
  • Do not harass any other players or members of the site, likewise tell me if you feel you are being picked on.
  • Ask before you advertising other roleplays. (the answer's likely yes but please ask first anyway)
  • Criticisms are more than welcome, but please keep them polite and thoughtful.

Last edited:
I hereby state my official interest in participating in this glorious roleplay ran by Overlord Giyari.

I am starting work on a character right now. Not a super, I think, maybe a profiler?

Would that be a thing commonwealth would have? Or would psychic superpowers render that aspect of crime fighting moot?

No, I could see that still being a thing. After all not every psychic is going to want to be a profiler, and they'd still need to know what to look out for, you know? Still going to be some skills to learn there :P

Hi guys I'm a new person to RPN and I bet this is the first you all have seen of me so I'd like to make a good first impression! Hopefully we can all have fun on this RP!

Yo people what are the plans when it comes to characters power-wise, personality and all that? Just basic keywords and all that. Don't wanna risk potentially copying someone or exploring stuff that's also being explored by the same person.

Yo people what are the plans when it comes to characters power-wise, personality and all that? Just basic keywords and all that. Don't wanna risk potentially copying someone or exploring stuff that's also being explored by the same person.
I'm going with a super with nail power, going to be a detective with light mechanic stuff.

If I personally do make a character, they're going to be an earth manipulator, terrakinesis, D rank.

But that's only if we need more cast members. At the moment I'm planning on playing a fuck-ton of NPC's background characters, and the world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back