• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Coming Out (and all that entails)

Clairikins

Lesbian Extraordinaire
Once again, I'm back with one single plotline! On the surface it's even rather simple: two girls most in a high school dance class and slowly fall for each other!
Well, there's a catch: one of them has the unfortunate circumstance of being called a boy everywhere she goes.

That's right: one character is trans and doesn't even know about the term! She's kept it a secret so far, but then it comes out in class when she just can't handle it anymore!

The basic storyline is that one of the other girls in class is familiar with people being trans and helps the other girl out!
Of course, there are other things to consider, like the trans girl's family being transphobic and whatnot, or other students and teachers giving her a rough time.

Anyway, I can play as either character for this scene (although I have the perfect character in mind for playing the trans role), and things could be adjusted as need be (like taking out the romance or making it so the teacher helps instead of another student).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back