• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom come ship marvel dudes with me

Roeegs

ugh im tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
~~~
So basically, I've gotten back into Marvel and I'm looking for someone to make something with me. I want to craft together an unexpectedly sweet, loving, and caring relationship of any variety. I'm extremely flexible with rarepairs/odd-pairings (and honestly prefer them most of the time), so I'd love to hear about any ship ideas you have. I'm also consistently looking for BOTH of our characters to flesh each other out and help each other heal from their inner demons. All Marvel characters have something to fear, something that crushes them inside and drives them mad or depressed. I'm here to give that some light and some comfort. I'd absolutely love to hear about any headcanons you have and will ramble on and on about the headcanons I have as well.

As for the plot, I'm hoping to bash our brains together and make something despite only having one remaining braincell. I'm open for any timeline or AU, no idea is a bad idea here.
~~
-Hi there, you can call me Ed. I'm 19 and would like you to be at least 17.
-I'm a perfectionist, sometimes I just can't stand writing because it doesn't fit what I want. It's also super hard to write when I'm working. Please be patient with me, but feel free to also kick me in the ass if I take too long. Sometimes people yelling at me to do something really helps me out.
-I write generally 3-8 paragraphs worth of replies, with 3-4 being my average. I'm also not the best writer, but I try my best.
~~
Note: The '*' symbol is used to indicate that I'm VERY interested in certain characters to play.
-Quicksilver (X-Men)******
Ho-boy do I love this guy. He's witty, way too fast to be healthy, and a goofball with a good heart. Single-highhandedly made the best scenes in X-Men movies. I love to play around with speedster metabolism, where they need to eat almost constantly cuz they burn through it at four times the rate of a normal human. I also like to explore some of the X-Men (excluding some) not really respecting him and just plain being nasty with him (I got this because literally nobody thanked him after he saved every single person in the mansion from being blown up, still mad about that)
-Stephen Strange***
My obsessive steam over Stephen had blown out quite a bit, but I'm always a fan of smart jackasses who more than redeems them self through hard sacrifice. I'm in love with the idea of Magic taking it's toll on him, like shown in some comics. Also, defintely want to address Dormammu, which I'm still frustrated that everyone seems to ignore the dude dying thousands of times.
-Peter Quill*
He's a complex character, morally ambiguous, but caring nonetheless. Pretty damn tragic life if you wave the humor away. I'd love to play around with his celestial side (just a smidgen, nothing to do with powers, just have an idea with his the planet aspects of his genetics), and I'd also LOVE to delve into the issues he must have with connecting with people, since so many of those close to him seem to die (and also cuz he was raised by space pirates.)
-Deadpool*
What can I say? I love fun characters who have been completely fucked over in life. The sheer sad disgust he must feel over himself is truly heartbreaking, but I always love tackling characters that hide such things through being dumb or humorous (or just plain insane.) I also would love to experiment with how harmful the man is to himself. Like seriously, everyone doesn't care when he gets hurt, which I get because he heals, but that doesn't mean the guy doesn't feel pain. Day after day this dude throws himself into blind danger, sometimes even just killing himself.
~~
Whoever you'd like to be, I'm completely open. Any male character at all. As well as any time-line, though I do have my bias for some characters.

Hit me up, I don't bite ❤​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back