• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Come RP with me!

F
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Hello
Fandom

Cupidfire

Lost in Fantasyland don't send help
75E09056-38C7-44ED-B3AC-895D9BCE0DAC.gif
Hello lovely people!

I really want to start a few new RP’s

Ideas
Lucifer(the tv series) RP
Once Upon A Time RP
Avengers RP
A Beauty and the Beast RP

A Witch finds a dog hurt in the woods. She brings him home. Things get weird when she is able to understand him and quickly learns he is a man that has been cursed. Now she must find a way to break the spell.

Mermaid and Sailor Type thing

Detective RP

That’s all I have right now kind of dry on ideas. I am also open to any ideas you may have!

I would love to be the dogman to your witch. That idea sounds so original and so pure! Let me know if you are still looking for someone to play that with you!

Greetings Cupidfire Cupidfire ! i see you are a man/woman of culture!

I am a huge Marvel fan and would Love to do an Avengers roleplay. My Muse is Usually Loki but I can also play Thor, Tony Stark, Natasha, and other characters as well but those are just my favorite ones to play to name a few. If you Don't think you have Muse for an Avengers/Marvel Aesthetic Roleplay, I Also Love the Lucifer Series. I Can Play Luci or the Detective I really honestly have no preference. If your up for either of those feel free to message me, Or I'll message you? Let me know~

-Loki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back