• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Come Play with me

EllaaaEllaaaa

Looking for a group of people to try these plots out with :)

Sewer Rats: The city is big, it's not uncommon for a few children to slip through its grasp, and into the sewers below. We're just the lucky ones. We have each other. But when the leader of these street rats dies, leaving them without a grown up, without a guide, all alone in the city, they've got to fight just to survive.

A Broken Family: Mommy's got a drinking problem, Daddy doesn't give a care, big brother's hangin' with the wrong crowd, and little sister sees monsters in her head. Why can't we all just get along? (Characters' problems are obviously negotiable. I just wanted to give an example of how it could work out.)

WhiteFire Academy: Her Dad's the Headmaster of Whitefire Boys' Preparatory High School. So of course, when it's time for her to start high school, he decides to enroll her in the all boys high school. Dorms and everything. What in the world is she going to do, and how are the boys going to handle this? Will she have to wear the boys uniform? Insert chaos here.

I Need a Hero: A fugitive witch is running through the forest, being chased by a Shadow Hunter - witch hunters employed by the King - and as she runs into a Dark Knight there, who offers her protection in return for her healing services. (Characters can be the Shadow Hunter, the witch/wizard, the Dark Knight, and anyone who happens to join the Shadow Hunter or Dark Knight's party).

A Golden Circle: A group of high school kids, your average high school kid, each with their own personal torments and secrets. The only reason they survive is because they cling to each other and hold each other up. But when two of them start dating, the lies start flowing. And no one can tell what's true anymore, or if they were ever really friends, even in the beginning.

Hi, everyone! We’re looking for a group of friends for some good times, some arguments, some love and some sadness. Do you have a current character that might fit the outline? Or would you rather make someone new? All are welcome!

This group is the kind that sees each other every week. They go out to dinner, go over to someone’s house for dinner or hit the clubs as a pack. They are very much love each other like family, so you will need to get to know the other players and discuss where stories overlap. And it's fun to see them overlap! Do they have a long history? Secrets? The point of this group is to explore how friendship evolves and changes and flows.

I Need a Hero: A fugitive witch is running through the forest, being chased by a Shadow Hunter - witch hunters employed by the King - and as she runs into a Dark Knight there, who offers her protection in return for her healing services. (Characters can be the Shadow Hunter, the witch/wizard, the Dark Knight, and anyone who happens to join the Shadow Hunter or Dark Knight's party).
I'm interested in this one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back