• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Come one, Come all!!!!

Superherochic88

Hello,

Please ignore the post count. My door is always open!

Here are my basic requirements for a partner.

-I need a descriptive writer who can paint a picture with words. I

One liners are not going to work. I need detail! I tend to mirror my partner, sometimes I write more if I am very inspired. I would like a 2+paragraph writer. I understand short posts happen, though.

-As far as grammar, at least try. I don't expect perfection.

-I need some one who can really get into character.

-I don't want to be the only one adding to the story. Please don't be afraid to improv or add your ideas. I love when twists are thrown my way.

Alright, on to pairings. I can also play m or f, and I will specify the preferences I have, if any in parenthesis. I guess most of these I want to be the female, I am the male in enough of them! Haha.

Vampire×Human (human female)-open to any ideas

Batman/Bruce Wayne×original female character (female)-Open to any ideas, also have a couple.

Demon×human/angel hybrid female (female)-open to any ideas, I have one also.

Secret Agent×his target-(female target) I have an idea for this one

Husband×Wife in an arranged marriage. (Female) Open to ideas, have a slight idea on this one

WWII soldier×Widow- (female) I have an idea for this one.

Clark Kent/Superman×original female (female)- Have an idea, but also open to yours

Army Delta Force×A woman forced into human trafficking-(female) I have an idea for this.

Demon×human (female human) Open to ideas

I am very open minded. If you have ideas, don't be afraid to message me. I don't do slice of life, I need action, adventure, romance in my rps.

Alright, PM me!!!

I am very interested in in either the Secret Agent x Target and the arranged marriage pairings. You can PM me if you are still looking.

The half demon/ half angel one sounded cool! Also the regular demon/human. I'm pretty good at being bad :3 But I've had some success with good characters in the past

Users who are viewing this thread

Back