• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Come one, Come all to the fantabulous...

Kal

Madam Stabby-Stab
...recruitment page of 2 plots! The general plot genre you'll find here is gritty, realistic, set in past times. Still interested? Good! Please look below for more details~

*(Let me go ahead and state that neither of these are my creations, I am just simply helping recruit)

Plot One:

Genre: Supernatural, Dark, Horror(?)

Setting: Medieval/Renaissance/Turn of the Century

Summary:

"A curse was laid upon the world at the start of a new era, just after the conceit of the world had grown significantly. The entire world was cast into permanent, pitch-black darkness. Chaos was had and the world was collapsing, murder ran rampant, panic induced over the lack of light.

In the wake of ceaseless darkness, people began to adapt-- making their own with firekits and tinderboxes, making their own sources of light. They grew bolder, ventured out into the outside, unknown world, to see if they could bring any hope back, and source of light at all. And in the unknown, they encountered horrible beasts, the likes of which they'd never before seen. They trekked on. The beasts grew more and more demonic until, at last, they found a demon, only ten leagues from the city where they lived. They struggled and fought, killing the demon, but in the process, the slayers themselves died.

Light returns to a 25 kilometer (in diameter) circle around where the demon was slain. Government flourished anew, and the player characters set out to restore light to places still engulfed in darkness, find other civilizations and help them.

Few Bullets:

--The players have to deal with the oppressing darkness, likely insomnia, and must keep themselves succumbing to insanity from the screams of beasts in the wilderness, that are always watching.

--It's not just a generic "go kill this" "and then that" "And then some."

--The world around the characters is persistent, ever moving. Demons will get slain without them.

--People they are emotionally attached to will die.

And, of course, who doesn't love some good drama?"

Keep In Mind... "This RP could be very, very shallow. Or very, very deep in terms of thought put into it and plot. I'd prefer if it was very deep, myself, but that's just up to you."

Plot Two:

Genre: Gritty, Psychological

Setting: Around 1950's

Summary:

This plot has a little less detail, more character focused and 'build the world around' focused. Perhaps the kind of RP for you if you're looking to see how your character might react to an intensely stressful situation.

"How you ended up there, what your story is, oh hasn't it been heard a thousand times before. Here in this surreal, horrid camp, they force you to work. In the sweltering, humid heat of the jungles, insects constantly biting, no proper bed, no proper food. Your body screams at you every waking and resting moment, underfed, overused, you've reached the breaking point...

As have the others. You plan to escape into the jungle beyond. Yes, there might be creatures, yes, survival may not be guaranteed, but you're willing to risk it, willing to pop into a new hell, because you cannot stand a moment longer in this one."

Few Bullets:

--It's set a week before the characters escape.

We're looking for about 2 or 3 more people, so if you're interested, please PM me (let me know what plot you're interested in). I might ask a few screening questions, but don't let that scare you off~ :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back