• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Come Have A Look Inside

Doughnut

🖤
1bdb97385b09d315812142504e660b59.jpg
Welcome

Who am I?
I am Spirit, been wandering around RP sites for a while, but mainly am on here. Actually looking for a long-term partner who can put up with my whims (sorry about those in advance). Also, this would be a M// search for the moment (but can be convinced otherwise if your idea is good). I like to travel, eat food, listen to music, watch movies, etc. Generally speaking, I love trying out new things ! I have a dog but since my pc got wiped, I currently don't have any pictures... *sobs* Almost all my plots are set in Japan. Oh, before I forget. The guy on the right will probably be the character I'll be RP'ing (unless if I feel like playing someone else).

What am I looking for?
Someone who can make the plot roll together with me. I don't want to carry it alone since my interest will disappear after a while then... Perfect characters are out of the picture as well as feminine ones (just can't get into them). Also if you could write multiple paragraphs, that would be great (even if it's two paragraphs per post). Surprises are highly welcomed too ! Hmmm... There's also the thing of people leaving without notice. I don't mind, but I'd prefer if you'd let me know if you want to quit. No hard feelings.

Plot 1: Stepbrothers
Two males were suddenly brought together out of nowhere. They knew their parent was dating someone but they never actually met their child, perhaps they didn't even know of each other's existence. So it was quite a shocker when they got told their parent was going to get married and they'd be living together from now on. What was worse, the parents were almost never home as they had to travel a lot for their jobs.

Plot 2: Cosplay Stories
Cosplay is trending in Japan, as well as manga. A cosplayer is looking for a place to rent but living alone was too expensive. It just so happened that he found an advertisement asking for someone to share a home with. The apartment was pretty big but the rent was affordable, especially if it was split in two. How could he reject an offer like that? With that, a new chapter in his life starts as he goes to live by himself for the first time with a complete stranger.

Plot 3: Idols
Idols are pretty common nowadays. It took something unique however for them to get noticed and make it big which many didn't have. This story goes about a rising star and a "veteran" who's in a slump who meet in the entertainment industry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back