• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Combined Interests

Barca-Marcus

Barca-Blue
An object falls from the heavens. It can't be moved, it can't be broken, and it lays within one of the most hostile environments known to- well anything.

A court mage, in the elvish kingdom, is ready to drop everything and head for this strange thing, like a moth to flame. But the ruler of said kingdom, figuring both that more than the mage could benefit from its study, and that the mage couldn't handle a walk in the stables alone, let alone the outside world; He set up a small group of interested parties, guards and guides, gave them enough supplies to last a year, and sent them off.

(Info on me in my bio-)

I'm leaving this open ended to try and get you to help me hammer this into somethin'
And honestly, I think it can go anywhere from horror to slice of life, so please give me your ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back