• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern âś­ Columbia | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Giuseppe is a good man. With good coffee.

I'd never do anything to him. đź‘€
Don't trust those eyes.. He's trying to play us for TheFool.

"How did we end up in this war...?"

gazes into the distance

"It all started in that damn coffee shop in Jefferson."
Honestly not how I expected all of this to go down but hey, there are far worse places to have a super-powered, mafia-entangled, police-armed showdown.

Don't trust those eyes.. He's trying to play us for TheFool.

Honestly not how I expected all of this to go down but, hey there are worse places to have a super-powered, mafia-entangled, police-armed showdown.
Civil War 2: Columbia Calamity

Also since I'm just doing like solo-setup and establishing I've done my second post. I hope it's not too early to do a second!

After this, I'll proberbly just have Declan mostly skip the rest of the way to the school after a quick few lines on the monorail, and do some stuff there. Unless I come up with something interesting for the monorail, or someone else has an idea for it.

Also since I'm just doing like solo-setup and establishing I've done my second post. I hope it's not too early to do a second!

After this, I'll proberbly just have Declan mostly skip the rest of the way to the school after a quick few lines on the monorail, and do some stuff there. Unless I come up with something interesting for the monorail, or someone else has an idea for it.

It's never too early to do a second post!

I was thinking of making a young character. 16-17. So I could possibly have them in school with you? Give Declan someone to interact with soonish!

It's never too early to do a second post!

I was thinking of making a young character. 16-17. So I could possibly have them in school with you? Give Declan someone to interact with soonish!

If you want to make such a character I'd be up for it. I have some basic self-contained RP I was going to do to burn time (regular school drama, boredom & monolgues, bullies, ect, ect) till an appropriately interesting point but if you want to make a character at the school that'd be cool as well. Might be good for Declan to have an older student he can talk to about his powers with and/or hang out with.
It's possible they could already know eachother if you wanted, depending on who the character ends up being.

If you want to make such a character I'd be up for it. I have some basic self-contained RP I was going to do to burn time (regular school drama, boredom & monolgues, bullies, ect, ect) till an appropriately interesting point but if you want to make a character at the school that'd be cool as well. Might be good for Declan to have an older student he can talk to about his powers with and/or hang out with.
It's possible they could already know eachother if you wanted, depending on who the character ends up being.

I was meaning to make a teenage-young adult character anyway so it works! I'll try and have a character sheet up soon and maybe they can step in and stop Declan from getting bullied or something? I don't know. Either way, I'm down!

I was meaning to make a teenage-young adult character anyway so it works! I'll try and have a character sheet up soon and maybe they can step in and stop Declan from getting bullied or something? I don't know. Either way, I'm down!
That could work as well potentially, its pretty easy for a much-older student to step in and break such a thing up.
No need to rush the sheet though. The way I have it set-up with Declan arriving (almost) late, he'll attend his first few classes (allowing time to catch up with the rest of timeline) before any bullying like that could occur. So I can easily do a couple more posts solo if needed. So you have time to work on it! :D

I heard rumors that people disappear on the monorails... vanish without a trace. Beware of traveling alone.
That... Is actually a really good thing for me to know and to remember! - Because even that's maybe not a thing I want to have happen yet, I am totally up for Monorail-man trying to get the drop on Declan at some point, he's going to be kinda relying on the mono-rails for anything close to long-distant transport in the city afterall. So there will be plenty of oppertunities!

I arriveth. Hyello y'all. I designed most of this version of Firestorm, and all of Clockwork in the last like..... hour and a half so if I forgot anything let me know, i'm open tae commentary. I am now probably set for characters unless a design bug bites me in the ass. Imma go catch up on IC now, but how does character acceptance/when to post work?

I arriveth. Hyello y'all. I designed most of this version of Firestorm, and all of Clockwork in the last like..... hour and a half so if I forgot anything let me know, i'm open tae commentary. I am now probably set for characters unless a design bug bites me in the ass. Imma go catch up on IC now, but how does character acceptance/when to post work?

You're good to go for post for a character when their character sheet has a like/love react from me!

She's a drug dealer and she and Rex are to vastly different types of villains. One sells drugs and one blow shit up and robs banks.

Hey there, working on my char at the moment and I just had a question. Sorry if this is has been covered before or I just missed it somehow, but where exactly is Columbia city? Geographically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back