• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ✭ Columbia | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It's fun :p

Neurotoxin, barbiturates, curare, aphrodisiac, chocolate, nicotine, what's not to love

Not to mention fun weaponry like needles, gas canisters, poison dart, blades, and much much more!
Wait wait wait... Chocolate! Does that mean SUPER CHOCOLATE?

Wait wait wait... Chocolate! Does that mean SUPER CHOCOLATE?
Oh wait lel I mean it can be a type of aphrodisiac

Chocolate naturally contains a minuscule amount of penethylamine (sorry for any misspelling) and it's a type of aphrodisiac

Hehe

Oh wait lel I mean it can be a type of aphrodisiac

Chocolate naturally contains a minuscule amount of penethylamine (sorry for any misspelling) and it's a type of aphrodisiac

Hehe
Awww. :/
I got my hopes up there. I mean that's really cool still but not in the way I hoped.

She still sounds like a really interesting character.

It's fun :p

Neurotoxin, barbiturates, curare, aphrodisiac, chocolate, nicotine, what's not to love

Not to mention fun weaponry like needles, gas canisters, poison dart, blades, and much much more!
You had me at chocolate and nicotine. You and I are gonna get along juuust fine. ; )

Sorry for not being on much yesterday guys! Was out all day. Will hopefully have the first post up tonight - and then we can finally begin!

Sorry it took so long to make my character. Was gonna do it Sunday, but seven and a half hours of KofiMania happened XD
If there are any questions/concerns about my character, let me know and I'll explain/fix the issue!

Okay so the first post is UP!

Sorry for the delay. I just wanted to do a little post like this to kind of introduce some things and give you a little taste of the world. I'm going to head over to the character sheets now and look over all the new ones - but if your sheet has a like or a love already, you can post to your heart's content!

Can't wait for this to really get going!

I just wanna say, I actually really like Kiva from what I read!
Thanks! I normally make characters that excel at combat, but I thought it would be fun to have her be more flight than fight. Though she's capable of holding her own in battle, she shines as an escape artist with a radar.

While we're on the topic of starting, how are we going to handle time? And what time is it now?
Or is the awser to both that it's just going to be vague.

Thanks! I normally make characters that excel at combat, but I thought it would be fun to have her be more flight than fight. Though she's capable of holding her own in battle, she shines as an escape artist with a radar.
I also like the whole magician angle on everything. :closed eyes open smile:

While we're on the topic of starting, how are we going to handle time? And what time is it now?

I also like the whole magician angle on everything. :closed eyes open smile:
Just believable enough to wow the crowd. Just unbelievable enough for everyone to believe it's just a trick. Perfect 😇

I plan for us to handle it vaguely enough. Right now, after that post - it is early in the morning. Probably around 10am or so. I do have a calendar system up top, so we will be keeping track of what day and date it is. But for now, just keep things loose and fun and fluid. The day will change when we all feel like we've done enough and it has to for the story to progress.

I feel like we're going to have the best superheroes Colombia's ever seen join forces soon.

Maybe. Together. All these proud, strong and morally inflexible characters will...

#VoteRockefeller2030

I plan for us to handle it vaguely enough. Right now, after that post - it is early in the morning. Probably around 10am or so. I do have a calendar system up top, so we will be keeping track of what day and date it is. But for now, just keep things loose and fun and fluid. The day will change when we all feel like we've done enough and it has to for the story to progress.
Hmmmm, oh okay cool. So I take it the calander you mean on the OOC here where it says Friday April 26th.
I'll need to think about what I want to do, but I think I'll be starting with just a few solo posts setting the scene for Declan, and his general evo teen life. Heading to school, a bit of an internal dialogue, ect. Afterall he doesnt think of himself as a hero yet anyway.

I feel like we're going to have the best superheroes Colombia's ever seen join forces soon.

Maybe. Together. All these proud, strong and morally inflexible characters will...

#VoteRockefeller2030
Real heroes know that President Nottingham is the only candidate who can really save this country.

Our entire treasury was spent on the monorails. Nottingham is the origin of our blight.

- John D. Rockefeller IIIIII
Everyone loves the monorail. It was worth the cost. In our latest opinion poll of people working in the Nottingham administration, 9/10 rated the monorail as 'the best transportation experience they've ever had.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back