• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern College in South Korea

FairlyLocal said:
You need help
In real life I hate stalkers but on paper.. in rps or dramas or MVs its hot AF.

Yes I probably do need help xD

But my boyfriend was a lowkey stalker in the beginning though it was out of his worry for me to protect me he still was one so... might be why I kind of have a thing for stalkers?

RegalWindstar said:
In real life I hate stalkers but on paper.. in rps or dramas or MVs its hot AF.
Yes I probably do need help xD

But my boyfriend was a lowkey stalker in the beginning though it was out of his worry for me to protect me he still was one so... might be why I kind of have a thing for stalkers?
Your boyfriend is a stalker?!??! Wtf

@FairlyLocal Also I'm gonna sleep in like an hour or two depends on how long I can last before konking out need to last atleast an hour bc I just ate meat.

If you respond within that time I can get another response up today otherwise you'll have to wait until I'm awake tomorrow for one

FairlyLocal said:
Your boyfriend is a stalker?!??! Wtf
Okay yes I know how bad that sounds!

I mean I suspected him of stalking he always knew where I was.

He did it to protect me though because I'm a trouble magnet I found it sweet.

I still had my privacy, he just didn't want anything to happen to me. I had no issue with it.

RegalWindstar said:
Okay yes I know how bad that sounds!
I mean I suspected him of stalking he always knew where I was.

He did it to protect me though because I'm a trouble magnet I found it sweet.

I still had my privacy, he just didn't want anything to happen to me. I had no issue with it.
Wow stalker

RegalWindstar said:
@FairlyLocal AHH FAIRLY OMFG LET ME MARRY MIN-WOO LIKE NOW PLZ! OMFG!
He wants to marry Seon-Ok

Sorry

FairlyLocal said:
He wants to marry Seon-Ok
WOAH WOAH WOAH WHAT?! *hands my character to him* you may now kiss the bride, shes yours, I SHIP YOU TWO!

FairlyLocal said:
Wow stalker
Mm but a sweet kind stalker. Not a bad one. He doesn't really do it anymore either I haven't been getting into trouble lately.

He still passes by my house sometimes like he always has.

God I swear he'd sound worse and worse to people

I know its weird and sounds bad. But hes not a bad person. Hes my guardian my protecter in a way. My own boyfriend sticks around me to protect me.

I honestly find it romantic AF. It makes me feel so shy~

RegalWindstar said:
WOAH WOAH WOAH WHAT?! *hands my character to him* you may now kiss the bride, shes yours, I SHIP YOU TWO!
Yes

Min-woo is happy now

RegalWindstar said:
Mm but a sweet kind stalker. Not a bad one. He doesn't really do it anymore either I haven't been getting into trouble lately.
He still passes by my house sometimes like he always has.

God I swear he'd sound worse and worse to people

I know its weird and sounds bad. But hes not a bad person. Hes my guardian my protecter in a way. My own boyfriend sticks around me to protect me.

I honestly find it romantic AF. It makes me feel so shy~
still stalker

Last edited by a moderator:
FairlyLocal said:
And those are
Mmm

• Myung-soo shove past Min-woo whispering he's gonna get Seon-ok in the end and for min-woo to watch his back because he'll pay for trying to take his seon-ok
  • Myung-soo dragging Seon-ok off, trapping her against like a wall or tree and talking with her but seeing how you want to progress and get to the classes now I figure option 1 is better.

RegalWindstar said:
Mmm
  • Myung-soo shove past Min-woo whispering he's gonna get Seon-ok in the end and for min-woo to watch his back because he'll pay for trying to take his seon-ok
  • Myung-soo dragging Seon-ok off, trapping her against like a wall or tree and talking with her but seeing how you want to progress and get to the classes now I figure option 1 is better.
Oml you're lucky I checked my phone before I went to bed xD

Yeah, option 1 is better, seeing as everyone is heading to class

@FairlyLocal I'm combating a horrible hashtag on twitter about Wanting Jin dead... and I'm actually managing to rally people up. Its working. IM PROTECTING JIN I'm ACTUALLY PROTECTING HIM! T_T I'm so happy I wanna cry and so relieved.

RegalWindstar said:
@FairlyLocal I'm combating a horrible hashtag on twitter about Wanting Jin dead... and I'm actually managing to rally people up. Its working. IM PROTECTING JIN I'm ACTUALLY PROTECTING HIM! T_T I'm so happy I wanna cry and so relieved.
Omfg

Why do people want that poor baby dead?!

Aweee my little Jin

He needs to be protected

People are messed up

FairlyLocal said:
He needs to be protected
Well I'm on it its spreading. I'm getting more and more people tweeting positive things about him and getting them working on trending good hashtags everyone is making their own tweets to tell people to tweet good hashtags. I'm managing to protect him. Been working hard for 3 hours to protect him without a single break.

RegalWindstar said:
Well I'm on it its spreading. I'm getting more and more people tweeting positive things about him and getting them working on trending good hashtags everyone is making their own tweets to tell people to tweet good hashtags. I'm managing to protect him. Been working hard for 3 hours to protect him without a single break.
Wow

I hope everything turns out well!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back