• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern College for DUMMIES

India-Westbrooks-4.jpg

Skai held him splashing him, and returning his kisses. 

" this party is going to be so lit we are gonna have Hashtags like relationship goals and the party will be talked about like all century "

She smiled at him "im the luckiest girl in the whole word to have a great boyfriend like you" 

@Darth Gangsta

Interaction: @Daniel reaving 

Mentioned: None

demirosemawby_snapchat+%252812%2529.jpeg

Isabelle heard her phone go off as she was about to walk out the door, she locks her door and begins walking to the location of the party. "Yeah, I'm heading over there now." She sends back to him with a smile as she was glad that he was excited for her to go as well. Isabelle was glad to know at least one person in this college and she didn't expect for her and him to hang out so soon but she thought it was for the better. Isabelle was nervous and she didn't know whether or not to swim when she got there but she did know that she wasn't going to drink. Whenever she was drunk she would do stupid things that she would regret later and plus she wouldn't want him to get the wrong idea of her.

Last edited by a moderator:

c0af3-12345757_1517519948542089_2134059064_n.jpg

Keith Sellers

[SIZE= 16px]Keith chuckled and blushed at Skai's comment, "Yeah, you know that I'll always be your favorite man." he joked. Keith was known to be very egoistic, especially when it came to sports like football and basketball, but he was always quite modest about his relationship. Inside, he thought that he was doing a pretty good job on being a boyfriend, he just kept that to himself. Keith couldn't help but smile, "I love you, Skai." he kissed her passionately on the lips, then bringing her back onto his laps then sucking on her soft neck gently.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]@OmgItsShay[/SIZE]

India-Westbrooks-Sexy-5.jpg

Skai grinned at him. Keith had always managed to give her butterflies, especially when he kissed,touched and held her. She kissed him back wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I love you too papi. Come on i hear footsteps..we dont need another repeat of lunch" she giggled giving Keith another kiss before exiting the pool...as she came out she splashed him and ran out before he coukd get her back. . she hopped out towards the food putting music on waiting at the door

@anyone aapproaching & @Darth Gangsta

be027bb76b374861e1b00bc352b3a2bd.jpg

Keith Sellers

[SIZE= 16px]Keith nodded in agreement and exited the pool and put on his slippers and grabbed a drink. People started to come and Keith walked over to the speakers where Skai was, "Put this song on next." he handed her his phone (song). He hung out with his football friends and roommate, not too drunk yet, but he was getting there.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]@OmgItsShay[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]@AbadedBigfoot[/SIZE] (mentioned)

Ryan look around for the two girls he met earlier. "I'm sure they will show up sooner or later." He walked over and grabbed a coke from the cooler and walked back over to Keith and talked about football plays. @Darth Gangsta 

tumblr_nmbaooQNGp1sn18jwo1_1280.jpg

Skai put on the song Keith asked for. Mingling with some people she didn't quite know yet. She walked over to Keith  bringing him something cold for him to drink. Looking at his friend. "Hi im Skai. You must be Keith's roommate?" Skai said  with a friendly tone hugging Keith's waist . "I hope my roommate comes she kinda seems like the type that doesn't come to parties.."

@Darth Gangsta @AbadedBigfoot

@Aio

image.jpeg

Heidi Trueman

Adjusting her hat, she walked through the doors, into the party area. Quietly humming to herself, she glanced around, scanning faces to see if she recognised anyone. Attending parties wasn't usually her thing but she had been invited by a friend of a friend who knew a group of friends who were invited who in turn were invited by another friend- you get the picture. So, not wanting to disappoint anyone, she had put on her bathing suit (a white and simple bikini- a gift from her sister), thrown on some clothes over the top and made her way to the party. Hearing the noise, she could already tell that people were starting to gather. 

What she's wearing:

image.jpeg

Communicating with: @anyone 

2._brendon_urie_dog.jpg

"Hey I'm Ryan" he put his hand up. I knew i recognized you, he has a picture of you two together in our dorm. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Heidi walk in. "Yo, I'll catch you two later, I'm gonna go say hi to my friend over there." Ryan began making his way towards Heidi.

@OmgItsShay @Darth Gangsta @MissJackson

image.jpeg

Heidi Trueman

Seeing someone walk towards her out of the corner of her eye, she turned to meet their gaze. Immediately recognising it to be Ryan, who she met earlier, she smiled warmly. 

"Hey you." She said, resting her hand on her hip. She was glad that she had a friend, especially at a party like this. It reassured her.

Communicating with: @AbadedBigfoot

Ryan couldn't help but smile. "Glad you could make it here. Can I get you a drink or something or can I throw you in the pool?" Ryan picked her up and walked over towards the pool. "Hope you can swim!" He then began to act like he was going to throw her in but he just let her and started to laugh. "The last thing I need is for you to be mad at me." he said while smiling. "How has your day been?" 

@MissJackson

41ed32cb5bb157267a7c3b23ade6a752.jpg

Raelynn Antoinette Demond

Upon hearing about this huge pool party, Raelynn's first thought was 'What Hard could it do? I mean, I could at least make some new friends. Maybe she'd see Heidi and Ryan, It is school wide after all.'

All she really needed to do was change. Luckily after her and her hopefully two new friends had parted ways, due to their need to go to class, she was able to track down a dorm room and fill out all the necessary paperwork.  Unfortunately she didn't have much time to make it feel like a home so everything was still in suitcases  and the walls in desperate need of decoration. Her mother, God rest her beautiful Soul, had always told her that when she decided to move out, the first order of business was to decorate her new abode. Color brought life and personality and as an Art major, bring personality to an inanimate being  was something she strongly believed in.

Opening one of her larger suitcases, she  placed the folded peices of clothes on her bed to find a bathing suit.  Finally after searching, she found that the party had already started and she would be late. But luckily the bathing suit was in sight. Something that had always set her apart from other girls in her former school, is that Raelynn didn't own a two piece.  Displaying her  body, at least that much pf her body was not a normal thing for her. 

At last, she had changed into her suit ( picture coming soon) and over it, she had thrown on an overly sized, at least three sizes too big, black T-shirt. She slipped on black wedge sandals and placed a pair of floral sunglasses on top her head, her hair in a messy bun and headed down to the pool. 

f453d90f84b838be6068a65d4ba486ba.jpg

Now at the pool, she hesitated going through the gates, So many people, people she didn't know would most likely see her in her suit. She wasn't as modest as most would think she was just by looking at her. But having people see her in her suit. people  she's never seen freaked her out a bit.

Mentioned: @MissJackson

Bryson-Tiller-VIBE-6-640x960.jpg

Keith Sellers

Keith gladly took the drink, he was on the verge of getting extremely drunk. His vision was getting slightly blurred and he was wobbling about every where (luckily Skai was hugging him, if she wasn't he probably would have fallen in the pool), "I think I had too much to drink." he was held on to Skai's shoulders, chuckling if he were a madman.

@OmgItsShay  

IMG_1679.JPG

Interacting with: @sprouhtt

"Sweet so am I! Want to hang out together while we are there?" He sent the text quickly as he finished getting dressed and left quickly locking his door and heading out down to the motorcycle he had parked in the parking lot because he lived farther away from where the party was. 

IMG_1688.JPG

quickly getting on and starting it he put his black helmet on and straped it up before pulling out and quickly making his way towards the party

image.jpeg

Heidi Trueman

As Ryan picked her up, the only audible sound coming from her mouth was a mixture of laughter and shock, plus added suprise. 

"Jerk!" She said jokingly, laughing as she lightly hit his arm. Listening intently to his question she continued, "Well, after the little Jane session this morning, I'd say my day was pretty average." Smiling, she gave a so-so hand gesture.

"What about yours?" She asked, trying to make interesting conversation. 

Communicating with: @AbadedBigfoot

Mentions: @Slaughterized

Raelynn Antoinette Desmond

Deciding to open the gate to the pool area, Raelynn steps through the gate, being presented with the aroma of chlorine and a hint of alcohol and barbecue. Immediately upon entry, she spies Heidi and Ryan, She smiled and waved to them, almost as if the wave were asking permission for her to come over to socialize. . While they had spoken only a few hours earlier, this was an entirely different setting.  Perhaps if either Heidi or Ryan wanted to take a dip in the pool she would consider it, but for the time being her over sized clothes would suffice.  

image.jpeg

Heidi Trueman

Looking around, she immediately sees Rae, smiling and waving towards her and Ryan. Smiling brightly, she too waves back, with an outstretched arm.

"Rae!" She calls out above the noise, calling her towards them. 

Shoving her thumbs in her short's pockets, she started to rock back and forth on her heels. "I'm glad we all managed to run into each other again" she said happily. It was the truth, she was glad that she had made a few new friends in the span of only a few hours- a new record for her. 

Communicating with: @AbadedBigfoot @Slaughterized

a Response from Heidi. encouraging her to come over to where her and Ryan were standing.  " Hey guys., How's the party going.?" She began conversation.  She was also lucky to have made at least one, let alone two friends, if she could call them that yet. They were probably more like acquaintances by normal means. But either way she was getting along with them, and that was the important thing...right?  While speaking with  them  she took a look around the other party patrons and notice that more than just a small handfull  of them looked borderline intoxicated, and shortly began to wonder if anyone could have any kind of party without the use of drinks.

2._brendon_urie_dog.jpg

After hearing Heidi ask him the same question he simply replied with, "Ehh well just a normal boring day here at college." when he heard Heidi yell out he looked in that genereal direction and saw Rae standing there waving at them. "Oh hey! Glad you could make it to the party. Was getting worried you weren't going to show." Ryan began to smile. the two friends he had made were at the party. 

@MissJackson @Slaughterized

image.jpeg

Heidi Trueman

"Yeah," she said, nodding at the two of them, "excited that you could join us." She continued, smiling. 

Brushing some fingers through her brown hair, she cleared her throat.

"Well I'm certainly parched, do you guys wanna grab a drink?" She made a small move off towards the drinks table. Indicating to the others where she was headed. 

Reaching the table, she made a grab for something non-alcoholic. Sure, she had drunk alcohol before, it was just.. Well, she has a very, very low alcohol tolerance. 

et_panic_disco_102215_hulu.jpg

"Ryan followed Heidi as she went to get a drink. "Yeah I could use another Sprite." He didn't like to drink alcohol. Never really liked it. There were better things out there. Looking around, he didn't really see much. "Ah what the hell." he took his shirt off and flipped in the pool at a weird angle hoping to splash anyone and everyone he could. 

When Heidi mentioned getting a drink,  a bitter taste lingered on her tongue. She had followed the two over to the drink station which by surprise ( sarcastic tone) had been mostly alcohol aside from a few sodas and waters. Out of habit, Rae wrapped her hand around one of the last bottles of water. It was unfortunately a bit warm but that was the price she paid for arriving fashionably late. She wrinkled her nose and looked to Heidi in disgust.  " I get that it's college. But.. do they always have to drink?" Shortly after she had finished her question, Ryan had just displaced water from the pool onto the surrounding sidewalk, getting many non-swimmers wet.

Mentions: @AbadedBigfoot

image.jpeg

Heidi Trueman

Nodding, she looked around at the other party-goers, obviously more then a bit 'tipsy'.

Turning to Rae, she replied. "Well, maybe the hangover they'll have in the morning will teach them a thing or too." She chuckled. 

Sheilding herself from the sprayed water as Ryan jumped into the pool she simply shook her head, laughing as he swam up for air. 

"Nice dive, although it wasn't very 'graceful'" she called, between laughs. 

Drink in hand, she walked towards the side of the pool, picking a dry spot to sit down.

She turned back to Rae. "Come join me," she invited, "Sit by the pool with me." She patted the other dry patch next to her. Heidi carefully swung her legs into the pool water, careful not to get her shorts wet. Of course, she had put clothes on over the top of her swimmers because she didn't feel comfortable prancing around in a bikini, but she still didn't fancy getting her entire outfit drenched. 

Coming up for air, he heard the comment. "That was the whole point. How else am i supposed to get people wet if I jump in nice and smoothly?" He swam his way towards Heidi sitting on the edge of the pool. "Man, you two should get in here, the water is really refreshing." 

Communicating with: @MissJackson @Slaughterized

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_1689.JPG

When deshawn arrived at the party he immediately went in excitedly. Deshawn wore a  pair of big black swimming trunks and a big white tank top. As he entered the pool area he immediately saw Keith and skai. Immediately going over to them quickly with a bright smile on his face at the two. "Hi Keith hi skai!" He said to them with a big bright smile and a happy excited tone as he looked down at them clearly excited about seeing them. He hadn't seen skai in a while so he was happy to see her again. Most of the time he saw her he had been hanging out with Keith or has seen her with him after practice or games. He concidered her a friend. But then again he concidered everyone a friend and he hopped everyone considered him a friend. "How are you skai?" He asked her happily wanting to know how his friends have been

@Darth Gangsta

@OmgItsShay

(hope you guys don't mind ^-^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back