• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Collateral: Exosuit/Mech RP

I mean who wouldn't want a freaking giant futuristic GAU-8 Avenger.
While I like mechas and giant robots, I'm more partial to the suit style of machinery.
9f6245ec7eef8508c6f618132be6dada--body-armor-character-art.jpg

Ok, so I'm going to use a Thor from Starcraft 2, I looked this up, the Terran Odin is roughly 20 meters tall, and the Thor is about half that size, so around 10 meters tall, if that isnt ok, ill find something else

They are not insane, they are just a heavy frontline siege walker, and mine could take one on easily
You mean a Thor from Starcraft is gonna take on a Titan from WH40k? The things that are 15 to 60 metres (about 50 to 180 feet)? Let's not even talk about the Emperor class Titans which are 150 meters (400 feet) in height.

You mean a Thor from Starcraft is gonna take on a Titan from WH40k? The things that are 15 to 60 metres (about 50 to 180 feet)? Let's not even talk about the Emperor class Titans which are 150 meters (400 feet) in height.

The standard version of a Thor, no, my version of a Thor, yes, and I don't care about Warhammer 40k, Starcraft is far superior of a game anyway

And I thought we weren't allowed machines that big?

Oh shit, I forgot about this, sorry, when I get the chance ill post my character and hopefully we can start

Anybody want to start this? Cuz I have a couple ideas we could do until the GM returns and states otherwise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back