• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Collateral: Exosuit/Mech RP

Also, got a question, that isn't as stupid as my first XD "yep thread is still open!" *asks if there is room*
But am i allowed to pick what my mech looks like?

Power suits.

Now, are we talking Halo Spartan armor, warhammer power armor, or Gundam mobile suits?

So I'm guessing things like jeagers and mechagodzilla type mech are a no go?

Congratulations!

If you are reading this, then you've just been hired by the Inara-Hauser Corporation Security Service Division. IHC's paramilitary division provides asset security and even combat expertise to our customers who need an advantage over their enemies.

As part of IHC's SSD, you will be part of our armored mech division, serving under Commander Moriarty.

We wish you luck on your first day!

This RP is gonna focus specifically on exosuits or power armor mechs. The idea being that you will be playing mercenaries for an intense mission under a dubious corporation.
Pleeeeeeeease still be open?

Northstar I haven't tried yet since getting the game yesterday (slow as hell on the uptake, I know), Tone I've heard so much controversy over that it's actually pushed me away, and Ronin? Yet to actually try. Yee, I know they're all good. Also for Gundam fans out there, look into bringing in a Mobile Suit potentially. I've only played one game of the series, and that was Gundam Crossfire for the PS3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back