• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Collateral: Exosuit/Mech RP

GhastlySquash

Two Thousand Club
Congratulations!

If you are reading this, then you've just been hired by the Inara-Hauser Corporation Security Service Division. IHC's paramilitary division provides asset security and even combat expertise to our customers who need an advantage over their enemies.

As part of IHC's SSD, you will be part of our armored mech division, serving under Commander Moriarty.

We wish you luck on your first day!

This RP is gonna focus specifically on exosuits or power armor mechs. The idea being that you will be playing mercenaries for an intense mission under a dubious corporation.

This actually sounds really good, and normally, I'd be the first to sign on.

But...

There is stuff I need to check up on before I commit.

Hrmmmmm Will have to indeeds then. How are we gonna determine the Mechs and shit?

They have to be powersuits and powers are limited to weapons within a close range effect or long range single target.

No missiles or full on block busting (city level destruction)

You are about as powerful in your suit as the average spartan in halo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back