• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Collapse Point // Acheron Lobby (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Would calling my character occupation "hacker" be too cringey? I'm going with Cybersecurity consultant rn but I kinda need a second opinion

Alright done. My FC kinda sucks but I couldn't find anything good and I hate looking for that shit

You are mostly correct. As for your inquiry, I plan on writing GM posts that'll show how much time the players have before the Scarlet Singularity. The pacing will depend on how fast the posts cycle, and how consistent I am with my updates.

I am sure everyone is at least capable of a one-week post rate. Any later wouldn't be frowned upon, but being unable to post even a paragraph per week would spell some trouble. Admittedly, I have no contingency plan for those who cannot oblige to the one-week (or two weeks) posting policy. An idea, however, that I have thought of as a countermeasure would be to give them an IC chance to catch up with the others.

I am against demanding the players to match my preference. If the majority fancy a more slow-paced roleplay, than I will constrain. I would much rather see this roleplay succeed other than having it die on the long run, so if it's beneficial to the survival of the game, I will necessitate.

Of course, if the players are incapable of defeating the ultimate boss of the Scarlet Singularity, there will be consequences. Not a complete reset, as personally, I would hate to repeat from the beginning. Perhaps it is because I am the sole game master that I would not desire to run another "Collapse Point: Romanticide", UNLESS it does not start on the first floor, but whichever floor they were defeated.
Fear not I'll be very fast and consistent with my posts if allowed. And to those that can't keep up or don't, just kill em off or write them out into another scene, the only thing you can do really. Sadly, no RP site has a means or a policy to make players post, or GM's to make their RP and we will likely lose half the people in here right now within two months. Happens in most RP's sadly.

Fear not I'll be very fast and consistent with my posts if allowed. And to those that can't keep up or don't, just kill em off or write them out into another scene, the only thing you can do really. Sadly, no RP site has a means or a policy to make players post, or GM's to make their RP and we will likely lose half the people in here right now within two months. Happens in most RP's sadly.
Having quick and consistent posts are very much within my preference, as I have mentioned before, so naturally you should be allowed to post as fast as you wish to. I have no obligation to refrain anyone from posting within the frequency that they are comfortable or willing to post, although for obvious reasons I will abide by the weekly or bi-weekly post requirement with little room for flexibility. For those who are unable to keep up with the post rate or the storyline for reasons unexplained, it would indeed be the best course of action to remove them from the roleplay if they are unresponsive IC for an extended period of time.

On a separate note, I will be setting the deadline for character sheets to June 9th, so I expect those who are still working on it to finish them by then. Three-day extensions are allowed on the condition that you explicitly state you need one. The roleplay should begin sometime this weekend, so do expect a post within the next couple of days.

FiveElemental FiveElemental malzeno malzeno Remembrance Remembrance Nano Nano Nessi Nessi Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

I hope I did not miss anyone.

Having quick and consistent posts are very much within my preference, as I have mentioned before, so naturally you should be allowed to post as fast as you wish to. I have no obligation to refrain anyone from posting within the frequency that they are comfortable or willing to post, although for obvious reasons I will abide by the weekly or bi-weekly post requirement with little room for flexibility. For those who are unable to keep up with the post rate or the storyline for reasons unexplained, it would indeed be the best course of action to remove them from the roleplay if they are unresponsive IC for an extended period of time.

On a separate note, I will be setting the deadline for character sheets to June 9th, so I expect those who are still working on it to finish them by then. Three-day extensions are allowed on the condition that you explicitly state you need one. The roleplay should begin sometime this weekend, so do expect a post within the next couple of days.

FiveElemental FiveElemental malzeno malzeno Remembrance Remembrance Nano Nano Nessi Nessi Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

Hey, and sorry about the lack of communication. I meant to finish two days ago but ended up getting sick. Hoping to finish by the due date after catching up on sleep. u_u;

I will get it done by the 9th, hoping the 8th

Hate to say it a day after I stated otherwise, but seems like I joined this at a really bad time, so I'll be taking my leave. It's a shame since this RP seemed so interesting. >__< Have fun!

Unfortunately gonna have to drop this rp cuz I’m sick (terribly unconventional timing). I’m getting around to recovering but I won’t be able to get a cs out in time. Ciao, and I hope the rp turns out well!

I've been reconsidering the stats system for some time. The stats itself won't change, but instead how the physical boosts will work. It is being worked on, and when I am ready, I will post the complete guide on a separate thread containing other pieces of lore.

I hope everyone has been keeping well.

I've been reconsidering the stats system for some time. The stats itself won't change, but instead how the physical boosts will work. It is being worked on, and when I am ready, I will post the complete guide on a separate thread containing other pieces of lore.

I hope everyone has been keeping well.
Sounds good, and almost done with cs

Righto, so what are we looking at in terms of clothing and such? Are the characters dressed in what they had before vaporization, or are they all in the same sort of uniform?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back