• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Collapse Point // Acheron Lobby (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
My notifications did not tick for the entire week. Almost forgot about this RP.
I will try to get in a post later tonight. Lots of meeting this week. For that, I do apologize.

My notifications did not tick for the entire week. Almost forgot about this RP.
I will try to get in a post later tonight. Lots of meeting this week. For that, I do apologize.
Alright. As long as there are posts, I don't really mind.

I will most likely post soon. Either by the end of today or early tomorrow morning.

I think it would be for the best if at least I posted frequently to boost roleplay activity. Maybe. I was thinking of waiting for everyone, but that might be harmful.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t hurt to wait til Friday. Better to set a consistent schedule, imo, rather than go brrt randomly.

A middle ground is best, as eventually all the "post once a week" people will use the technicality of only posting on the final possible day. On the other waiting for everyone is generally a bad idea as you will always have at least one person to "Ghost". It's all a learning experience given this is your first forum time as the GM/DM.

If more than 2/3 of people have posted, I don't really see the issue with another GM post as long as a heads up is given and people haven't said anything about being busy.

With 10+ characters, waiting for everyone is sort of a death wish.

It doesn’t matter if they post on the final day though, so long as they actually do. What sort of school life did you have, where anyone handed in their assignments before it was due lmao.

Yeah, I feel like that's more of a case by case thing to deal with if there's constantly someone being waited on to post. Even then, a week is a pretty comfy posting speed.

It doesn’t matter if they post on the final day though, so long as they actually do. What sort of school life did you have, where anyone handed in their assignments before it was due lmao.
I was one of the people that worked on my assignments at once so I could get done with them and then do w/e in the hell I wanted. So that line of reasoning is lost on me as I would look at the other people that waited last minute and laugh at them having a nervous breakdown to rush.

I was one of the people that worked on my assignments at once so I could get done with them and then do w/e in the hell I wanted. So that line of reasoning is lost on me as I would look at the other people that waited last minute and laugh at them having a nervous breakdown to rush.
Feel free to laugh at me then. I'm pretty slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back