• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Cold War: 1945 (REBOOT) OOC/Rules/Map

It's no sweat, man. These guys have been patient with me so you shouldn't feel time-restrained. Thanks for sticking with us.
Thanks. I really appriciate it. But it won't stop me from finishing the post- I am too immersed, and I got a few filk songs to pass the time for now.

Done with the post, good night for now, do tell me if something needs to be corrected as I have pulled a first divergence.

Still working on the turn results, I will edit the rules slightly so that Monday (if I finish today lol) or any time I finish up will be when the next turn is due to allow for that week deadline to remain.

Good grief a mix of a busy week and just everything else is seriously bogging this down, I want to try to keep this moving along. Would anyone want to start making their 2nd turns while waiting for the last turn's results? I mean just so that I can keep you all occupied? I am scratching my head here at how long this has taken when it should have been much shorter. I don't want this to bog down and die due to inactivity, so I'm thinking doing something to keep you all occupied somehow will help? Hopefully it shouldn't be too much longer before I finish.

Good grief a mix of a busy week and just everything else is seriously bogging this down, I want to try to keep this moving along. Would anyone want to start making their 2nd turns while waiting for the last turn's results? I mean just so that I can keep you all occupied? I am scratching my head here at how long this has taken when it should have been much shorter. I don't want this to bog down and die due to inactivity, so I'm thinking doing something to keep you all occupied somehow will help? Hopefully it shouldn't be too much longer before I finish.

I'll be working on a turn 2 tonight. Might not get it in till tomorrow.

I'll be working on a turn 2 tonight. Might not get it in till tomorrow.
Alright cool, I just don't want you guys to grow bored and leave the RP just because I can't get this out quick enough, I have a plan for next time that should negate most of the damage or completely be ready for next time.

You're fine dude, id try to have turn two done by this weekend either way

Commie Turn 2 Dialog​

1. It's a bird!

2. It's a plane!

3. ...It's a B-36 Bomber...

4. MY EYES!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back