• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Cold War: 1945 (REBOOT) OOC/Rules/Map

I wanted to be more isolationist, but the Soviet Union wants to stronkarm people, so I need to strongarm them back.
Eh, not really? Also that was less strong arming and more possibly actually trying to keep things secure. However I truly know whether or not it's part of a further agenda, or if he's actually trying to do as he says he is and whatnot just as Ik about just about all of your secwet pwans that you may or may not being doing muhahahahahhahaha. Oh and I gotz to get back to tallying the votes. So Pat Pat you will be the last player nation before the rest are NPC's except for me, unless we end up hitting 34 votes in a category which means a two-thirds majority is reached. So stay tuned folks!

Alrighty well next round of voting till we stumble on a player nation (or player controlled member state in this case) has just happened now we wait for him to finish even though it is now late, hopefully we finish this up before tomorrow) although odds are we will have this done by tommorow which won't truly matter because we will probably be ready by then. *shrugs*

I wanted to be more isolationist, but the Soviet Union wants to stronkarm people, so I need to strongarm them back.
What? Lolno, silly Pat. By the time you figure out my plan it will be too late.
Or maybe im just saying that to keep you on edge >~>
Besides, its not like im picking on weak nations
Yet
Or maybe not yet mwahahaaaa

Final results are in.

Yes: 13 No: 33 Abstain: 2

I looked it up and I believe abstentions (Not abstinations lol realized that) don't even count as votes and so it's two third based majority based on how many vote, and since there are two countries that absented that should drop the two thirds majority number to 49 is 33 so going by that, that means the Soviets proposal just got shot down. Either way it became a rout for the Soviets here, so with that it will be determined that China must return to the status quo as it was before and that sides may be supported in the Civil War.

Alright boooooiiiiiisss Turn 2 starts today, In time I will have responses up for the results of the policies that went on during Turn 1. I will set up for the conclusion of the UN meeting, and then before anything else I will be announcing very important events that happened in between the turns. And for reference, Turn 2 is starting in January 1st, 1946.

Alright boooooiiiiiisss Turn 2 starts today, In time I will have responses up for the results of the policies that went on during Turn 1. I will set up for the conclusion of the UN meeting, and then before anything else I will be announcing very important events that happened in between the turns. And for reference, Turn 2 is starting in January 1st, 1946.
Nice!

You know what, I think soviets should just focus on soviets, world domination can be an american Pat or european British thing, we gon do our own thing, we will probs be hella chill by 1955

Anywho just closed up the meeting, just going to lock it up, so that we don't get anymore unnecessary messages in it, and I will now be working on important events. This will be a list of things that were done by NPC and Player nations that are of great significance. And then I will work on writing the effects of certain policies. Prepare for '46 as this will be an interesting year!

I think you must pay tribute to nuke gandhi Harry S. Truman to live.
"To live" is a strong wording dear friend, I think you mean "to avoid war"
Anyways im not exactly joking, a main reason for the soviets collapse was their beef with America, I wanna prevent such things.

Why didn't I see the game page till now? Next time I'll need to be tagged properly, I could be an active part of this game.

Why didn't I see the game page till now? Next time I'll need to be tagged properly, I could be an active part of this game.
Ok, no. I tagged you on the IC page, and expressed for everyone who hadn't started or was working on their CS's to continue to do so. So I properly tagged you on it, it would've had to be your PC or RPnation glitching for you.

It could've been glitching, but point is that somehow I didn't notice. I am peeved about it, truth be told. Ever waited for a package and discovered you got a second notice about it but not a first, thus waiting for a week too much? Exactly my thoughts about all this deal.

It could've been glitching, but point is that somehow I didn't notice. I am peeved about it, truth be told. Ever waited for a package and discovered you got a second notice about it but not a first, thus waiting for a week too much? Exactly my thoughts about all this deal.
Yeah I get how you feel, it is annoying. And it's happened to me at least once. You can still work on your CS if you are up to it.

Working on my turn right now. I actually needed the "screw this shit" attitude for the mandate. First few turns will focus on a regime on the brink of collapse, of course.

Working on my turn right now. I actually needed the "screw this shit" attitude for the mandate. First few turns will focus on a regime on the brink of collapse, of course.
Wait a sec you never made a CS for them, I can understand that you aren't in the best of moods but I need you to do a CS for them like everyone else unfortunately.

Wait a sec you never made a CS for them, I can understand that you aren't in the best of moods but I need you to do a CS for them like everyone else unfortunately.
Eh, I got over it in minutes, I just incoporate emotion with my work and I was in the middle of my turn order.

Still, where exactly do I post my CS again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back