• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Coffee and Cigarette Smoke.~

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Dear Reader,
Ey!!
Welcome to the beginning of 2018, can’t even imagine that it’s officially here!:smilepuff:

What I’m willing to give you;
Fast replies.
Replies that match your post length.
Usually semi good grammar. (Haa.)
Female oc’s!
A long term partner.
Ditch friendly, just tell me the truth.
No limits, I follow the site rules. Other than that it’s pretty much fair game.

What I want in return;
Fast replies? (I know life gets in the way, I understand completely work, kids, and anything else comes before any story.)
Details.
Male/female oc’s.
Willingness to be a long term partner.
Details, challenge my writing skills!
Semi good grammar.
Dominate, oc’s with lots of layers, someone to put my oc’s life upside down.

Cravings;
Anything Realistic
—————————-
Dealing with mental illness, soldiers coming home, gang violence, drug usage, 10+ year age gaps, hookers

(Sooo, darkier grittier themes. Keep in mind, I love a happy ending as much as I love to make my oc’s hurt, I also love a good ending. <3 )

My characters normally have really really hard shells but once y/c gets in, my characters tend to be soft and sweet. I have an idea, if you're willing to hear it. There will be times when my character is vulnerable.

Suree I’d love to write with you!!!

I like to play younger characters (teens, typically), and I have a few scenes in mind depending on if you want to be the rough one or if I should be. Kidnapping, fights, 'bodyguard'...
Morrisa is just fun to play as, and she is 'tough as nails' to use the saying.

I got a couple ideas of where we can turn a good girl bad... and a bad girl into a tough bad girl... Hit me up... Message me. Let's talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back