• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Code Lyoko - Rise of Xana ((Interest Check))

Shog

The Infinite Being
There was an old TV show called "Code Lyoko" where some teens at a boarding school discovered a super computer and learned of a world inside called Lyoko. The teens could enter the computer and fight off monsters sent my Xana, a virus bent on destroying the real world. Instead of describing everything, here is a link for more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_Lyoko

I don't need very many people, and in fact would prefer a smaller group, but need to know if anyone is interested at all. You do not have needed to have seen the show to join! Just contact me so I can fill in the spaces and answer any questions!

I'm pretty surprised myself. I have the song on my google play playlist and I miss it a lot. Yumi was my favorite hands down, though I hated her original outfit in the first season in Lyoko itself. (Edited so I could clarify.)

OMG OMGOMOGMOGM xD Yumi was my fav too! But anyway, I CANNOT BELIEVE SOMEOEN WOULD MAKE THIS! :D

This is so awesome! I truly did not expect this to go anywhere! I will make the RP in an hourish. Tell your friends!

(@iShyShy You now have me googling the themes song.)

I'll join I remember this show from a while back though I can't remember what it was about

BTW that link goes to a picture not a thread.

It's not too complicated. There is a link to a sight that might help jog your memory. If you don't want to read, then I advise watching the first episode again.

I fixed it now. Thank you for telling me.

joeymicl said:
I would love to join!!! That was one of the best shows!!! Did it ever actually end?
Yes, but they then made a spin off in live action. I can't say if it is any good or not because I can only find it in French.

I'm pretty sure there's an open position for whoever wants to jump in, yes. Shog will be able to say for sure when he gets back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back