• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Code Geass - R4

Grammatic

Knight of Nevermore
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! So, Code Geass has been my favorite anime for many years, and was one of the first ones I watched that got me in to the whole anime realm. I have rewatched it countless numbers of times, and it is one of the few shows that I can probably quote line for line certain episodes. I love the universe, the characters, and always wished that it would have developed more and had a much longer run in the main timeline than it did. So, as I am starting to finally get back into using this site, I figured I would try my luck here at finding someone that might be interested in developing a story in the Code Geass universe that takes place after the events in R3, and takes a look at the world as a whole and what could possibly happen.

I am pretty open with most story elements and ideas, and am down to develop a cooperative and ever expanding world to craft a story in with someone. I can commit to a minimum of once a post every day or so, and sometimes more, and would be very appreciative of a similar commitment availability, though I understand life does come first so that is workable. My main ask is for a decent post length, a minimum of two paragraphs per post, no one liners or quick off the hook posts. I will promise to provide at least that much for whoever likes this idea, and usually more. With all that said, how about a little bit of world building to really catch the eye? The story will focus on new characters inside the Principality of Britannia, possibly royals, possible not, we will decide how we want the story to get started!

It has been sixty years since the reported death of Lelouch li Britannia, ninety ninth Emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire. In that time, the world has undergone extensive change. The Holy Britannian Empire has been dissolved for decades, all the Areas being released to form their own constituent nations, while the homeland of North America has reformed into the Principality of Britannia. The vast wealth and power Britannia once held is a shadow of the past, and it focuses all its efforts on supporting the political institution that has dominated global politics as the Empire once did, the United Federation of Nations. This only recognized global superpower, the UFN has only grown in influence since its founding. Only a select few nations across the globe do not hold membership with the UFN, and no power remains that can challenge them and destabilize the worlds hard won peace.

That is the story they want you to know. The truth is, as it often is, a much different story.

The UFN is on the brink of collapse from internal and external pressure. Growing dissident movements in many of the nations are growing more radical, chaffing under the lack of freedom their people have in their own lands. Rogue nations on the edge of world politics have begun to unite, and fears or a new conflict have begun to spread through the highest spheres in the UFN. In the Principality of Britannia, elements of the nobility, long side lined by the ever developing democratic institutions have begun to rally around firebrands in their ranks, pushing for a return to the days when they held the power in the nation. The aged Princess Nunnally, a key political figure with no true position has done here best to hold back this new generation, but with the death of Prime Minister Schnizel, she is losing support.

As embers of chaos begin to catch around the world, a new generation must step forward and try to prevent disaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back