• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Code Geass: Lelouch of The Insurrection (CANON CHARACTERS NEEDED)

Sicarius

Shadow Prince
Supporter
Hey guys! So we got a Code Geass roleplay set up! OC's are of course welcome, but I'm looking for some more canon character roles to be filled up. One of the most important characters I need from the given list is Nunnally vi Britannia specifically. Since I want to ensure the quality of the writing for our canon characters, I would like for you to PM me for a prompt for the character you are tying for; and in turn write based off of that prompt (this is only for CANON characters, there are no tryouts for OC's). I will post the link to the Main thread as well as the CS thread.

Main: Code Geass: Lelouch of The Insurrection

CS: Fandom - Code Geass: Lelouch of The Insurrection (Character Sheet)

Hmmmmm... I did enjoy Code Geass a lot. Can you tell us a bit more about the RP? What the premise is, what characters are needed, what possibility is there for an OC or out-of-left-field concept?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back