CNW™ - CRITICAL NETWORK

I like playing bridging characters. Normally a few years off from my own age or older. I really dislike younger roles, even teenage ones, though I do make exceptions. I like playing characters that are working to be perfect and through that their flaws shine by their own hand. It plays off my own weaknesses.

However, back to the bridging character role. I like my character to have a purposeful role out of character. Someone that can be used as a tool to deliver important in character information. I like the challenge of needing to bridge ooc information into in character information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...it's a bit hard to describe.

You know how in TV shows, sometimes the characters are lined up in order in the theme song? I like to play the character who would be introduced...last.

The comic relief. The wildcard. The weirdo. The weasel. The loveable goofball. The cult favorite. They tend to decorate the background, never the focus of attention like the "main" character, but it's always a delight when they get their chance to shine. Better in small doses lest they come off as obnoxious. You tend not to notice when they're not there, but you sure notice when they are.

That's my favorite type of character, and I always find myself trying to play them. It's better in group rps where they fade more easily into the background.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back