Clover Hills OOC

Heya, it's been a while. I'm in CPS, and I ran away, so I haven;t a roof over my head for a while, and I was locked up. Now I have a home, and internet, even if I'm dodging the cops most the time. But I'll be glad to return if you'd allow it. Sorry for the absence- I loved this RP XD

Understandable, scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Please understand I DO have issues and also am currently wanted by police, so don't expect four plus posts a day back when I WAS a leadership role. >........>
Update me- I'm no leardership role, so I'm questioning whether I can even use my girl, Tor, who was mates with Styx, WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys who was alpha female. D: I Miss Styx

If not, I'll just make a new character, perhaps. I'll stick with Yukio for sure. He's no leadership role, and he's in mad love my his girl Viserys, CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

Why the fuck wasn't I tagged like the fuck
that's my motherfucking Oc
I don't give two fucks if I'm kicked out now, sorry, CZDoubleU CZDoubleU about not using Yukio, but this got me fucked up
from this shitty ass site but why the FUCK are you gonna kill MY character without me being tagged
Letting me fucking know
Like god damn I know I wasn't on but a little fucking notification would me bloody fucking nice
I just checked. No notification in my fucking inbox like what the actual fuck
I didn't get a fucking email.

We weren't sure you were coming back and we'd tried messaging you on if you were coming back.

We can have your character just have gone missing instead if you want to keep Tor and be presumed dead by everyone until your character shows up if you'd prefer? Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee

Is Styx still existent? I didn't see him on the sheet. That'll determine if I even use her at this point.
Sorry for my temper. i'm drunk.

So sorry!! I thought I replied and was waiting on replies!! My WiFi regularly cuts out so maybe the reply didn’t post or maybe I just thought I wrote one? Not sure what but I am so sorry

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Ill have a reply up for Eliza ASAP!!

Cosmos Cosmos VeiledPariah VeiledPariah Also is it cool with you guys if I have Ezra stumble across the house that your characters are in (Andrew and Ellie) by accident. Maybe she was helping to get prey but ended up curious and trying to figure out the danger based on the scents of the two
sure but you'd have a ask veiled XD

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Ill have a reply up for Eliza ASAP!!

Cosmos Cosmos VeiledPariah VeiledPariah Also is it cool with you guys if I have Ezra stumble across the house that your characters are in (Andrew and Ellie) by accident. Maybe she was helping to get prey but ended up curious and trying to figure out the danger based on the scents of the two
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you.
Yeah i have no problem with that.
Hope to see Ezra soon.

im so sorry I havn't been active in like forever, My dog chewed up my pc charger and I havn't had the chance to get on really since then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back