Clover Hills OOC

scorpiodragon

Five Thousand Club
The chat thread for those who are part of the RP.
Staff:
GM: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Runs the thread, main person to ask questions or inquires, approves characters
Co-Gm: Comet Comet
Helps run the thread and answers questions, can approve characters, takes over GM duties when GM is unable
Undersecretary: Open
Helps maintain lore page, good for asking questions
Moderator: CZDoubleU CZDoubleU
Helps manage the forum, answers questions

Last edited:
Can someone please link me original? XD I've somehow lost Sarah lool

That's fine. Just trying to get character sheets posted and see about interest check. RP thread won't be created until CS is posted for everyone.

Just an FYI everyone, it is now winter in the RP. It means kids if were pregnant in old RP, like Sarah's mainly, should be born by now.

Ay, I've actually decided I'm probs gonna make a new, (Still pregnant) Character for this since without Hannah Sarah's plot kinda- collapses XD So uh, any ideas or wants for position? Was actually thinking a loner or actual member of winslow pack.

^^ scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Veltsu VI Veltsu VI WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving So uh, very interested in maybe having a closer position in winslow pack, not nesscerially powerful or anything but somewhat, better treated? I dunno, maybe seen as an asset or friends. I dunno what exactly to make her was first thinking half blood but maybe she'd be more use to them as a pureblood.

That's fine. Just trying to get character sheets posted and see about interest check. RP thread won't be created until CS is posted for everyone.

kk, any ideas though? Like a member of winslow pack that maybe would've taken her in??

Looks fine to me WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys I will add them. Just know that omegas are still treated badly here and so are puppies, especially puppies belonging to omegas. If you have questions, ask Daniel as they're partly running or ask Veltsu.

Hm, hence I wanted a safer position for my own lool XD trying to choose an FC at current times

Okay I've uploaded my new character! I hope you like her, I would be interested in making more in pack relations when possible to discuss with others. :3

I'm excited to begin this RP! I may make another character, depends on whether I think I have enough time to play them both.

Users who are viewing this thread