Clover Hills OOC

Cheryl Cheryl Heyyyyyyyy….. Any chance our characters could be friends? XD or at least on more mutual terms than the rest of winslows pack XD

Right now it is on the Interest Check until everyone has made a character and I open the RP.

Also everyone, please note that Powers are not fully understood and so your powers will be poor at best for now.

Please check out the lore everyone. Things are being added constantly.

Powers were what the council was supposed to be hiding from the packs. It was going to be a thing in the original CH but yes it is okay to have added them.

Cosmos Cosmos
I'd quite like that! I was actually going to ask if our characters could be friendly with each other in some way, like Faith could have sympathy for Michi. Of course this'd probably be a secret relationship since both of your characters are loners and mine is the lead guard for the Winslow pack.

Cosmos Cosmos
I'd quite like that! I was actually going to ask if our characters could be friendly with each other in some way, like Faith could have sympathy for Michi. Of course this'd probably be a secret relationship since both of your characters are loners and mine is the lead guard for the Winslow pack.
No, No, Michi is actually a part of winslows pack, it simply has never been stated officially nor has she been given a role, of scorpio said she's put down as loner, but she defends and hunts in pack territory, and is even under the force of having pups for them. :3
Cosmos Cosmos I have put your Michi as a Loner for now. Should this change, her rank/position be fixed
Iz fine!!!!

Supposed to be watching my little cousins today (so far as I know, their mom-my other cousin) hasn't said anything.

Just working on this.

Need to work on my book. Doing a lot of planning with that, thanks Veil helping with encouragement.

Also BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising I apologize for forgetting you. We will wait for you, don't worry.

Cosmos Cosmos
Oh right, whoops. I understand now. I'd still love for our characters to be friends in some way. I think it'd be quite interesting.
Of course!! I mean, she's currently nine months pregnant and could have her pups at any time, so she would probably be somewhat around or accompanied by the guard anyway, for the protection of the future members of their pack. I plan for her to go into labour sometime during a battle though XD

Cosmos Cosmos
I'm just a little worried that, since Faith is the lead guard, she'll have to protect higher-ups over someone like Michi (who I'm assuming doesn't have a very high rank). Of course Faith could choose to protect her over important wolves, but I don't think that'd go down too well with her rank and the pack (this is assuming if Michi and other wolves are both being threatened).
Faith could go over to Michi and keep her company when she has spare time though!

Cosmos Cosmos
I'm just a little worried that, since Faith is the lead guard, she'll have to protect higher-ups over someone like Michi (who I'm assuming doesn't have a very high rank). Of course Faith could choose to protect her over important wolves, but I don't think that'd go down too well with her rank and the pack (this is assuming if Michi and other wolves are both being threatened).
Faith could go over to Michi and keep her company when she has spare time though!
XD yeah, I was more thinking just faith coming over in between short shifts to relive the lower guards of their duty, especially since the pregnant females well- have a tendency of running away, lool. Im not saying that in battle it's be that sort of situation, but whilst things are calm one would think it'd be pretty optional, especially since the higher ups like to keep things rather secretive at times.

XD yeah, I was more thinking just faith coming over in between short shifts to relive the lower guards of their duty, especially since the pregnant females well- have a tendency of running away, lool. Im not saying that in battle it's be that sort of situation, but whilst things are calm one would think it'd be pretty optional, especially since the higher ups like to keep things rather secretive at times.
If Bella would think that pregnant wolfs would try escape, she would lock them in silver cage.

If Bella would think that pregnant wolfs would try escape, she would lock them in silver cage.
XD I suppose, I mean Michi isn't one to try that, she's actually quite loyal to the pack and it shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back