Clover Hills OOC

im so sorry I havn't been active in like forever, My dog chewed up my pc charger and I havn't had the chance to get on really since then

So, we have some new rules. If you are posting with someone and they do not post within 24 hours move on. Nobody can join the discord unless they are in the RP.

Events:

• Styx has been defeated and is no longer alpha of Kagore. Miley has taken over at bequest of the council.
  • Styx drops down to beta male with Tor or Viserys as beta female...there will be a fight between them.
  • Coyot is planning on rounding up wolves to challenge Gabriel for the alpha position.
  • It is close to mating season...we are in November and a snowstorm has commenced, a medium snowstorm that is dying down.
  • Three wolves in Haven have been killed by Daemon (a loner with the power of dehydration) while two survived though one has lost his sight.
  • Coyot has brought her boy toy (Jackson) to the pack who is currently with Zayne at the moment being shown to his room on the first floor.
  • Another loner from China mikyuu mikyuu is in the kitchen after being brought there by Angelica's wolf to join the pack as a healer.
  • Caspian, Pariah and Capsian's adopted pups (Soul & Ophelia) have left Kagore before Miley took over.
  • Nikolaus is set to become alpha male of Glaswin, named after Miley's family name.
  • Miley is currently on the phone with the council about getting a new home.
  • A wanderer named Gabe is currently with another loner close to some loner wolves and the Knowledge Keeper of Phantasm.
  • Axel has been revealed to be Matthew's son.
  • Matthew tried killing Angelica's pups, Apollo & Hekate, as well as their daughter Phyllis in September 2018 after Nikolaus kidnapped her three months prior.
  • Angelica's pups were born July 4th 2018.
  • Ice led Tobias, who flipped out after Angelica's disappearance, from a fire started by Veltsu's character Red (a pup that was raped by Azarias and several other males) to Phantasm where Matthew and Tobias fought for Angelica. During the fight, Matthew's power of illusion manipulation unlocked.
  • Tobias was forced to perform a second blood bond on Angelica and a blood bond on Oracle (Angelica's wolf) as Oracle was trapped within their (Angelica/Oracle's) mind. Because of this, Oracle now has Tobias's blood flowing through her.
  • Amelia (Tobias's sister and Altman Council Member) was killed by Andrew (Ross ex council member and Hannah's brother). This leaves Klinge, Sky and Adolf the only council members (aside from Miley) left alive.
  • Ash got depressed after Rose died and refused to eat or do anything. She finally left Haven and won't be welcome back. Amora was thrown out of Ash's room through the window on the 2nd floor of Haven house and banished from the pack and territory. Ash left to be with Amora over the pack.
  • Miley will be moving her pack soon to a new house.
  • Matthew is expressing interest in Aria as his mate and mother of his children. Matthew has also come up with a new rank for teenagers and subordinates.
  • Andrew is in Clover Hills with plans to release several lycans on the packs. This is unknown to anyone but Andrew & Amelia who is deceased.
  • Tobias lost it when getting the letter of Amelia's passing. The council wants him, Miley, Eliza and/or Ezra Barnes to produce pure blooded offspring for the Uprising. Two Souls (Tobias's inner wolves) are now in charge of Tobias's body and they are now in a fight with Oracle (Angelica's wolf) while Angelica is currently wandering around in the storm (and lost-because she has no sense of direction) looking for Tobias.
  • Synthania's youngest pup Zenith was taken by man who died and the pup suffers amnesia. He is now part of Phantasm.
  • Michi got raped by a loner and miscarried her pups after running into Phantasm and getting the shit beat out of her by Jasper, Vince and Ice (my wolves in Phantasm). She got a hysterectomy when she got home.
  • Artemis's three pups (Levi and then Nyx & Draco-who are twins) are doing well and thriving as are Michi's dom pups in Glaswin
  • Veridius left Kagore
  • Bella was killed by Axel who later joined Matthew's pack.
  • Sachi and two Korean cubs of Matthew's left Phantasm
  • Bella was attacked by Winslow wolves who killed a healer named Amelia who was pregnant with Styx's pups. All NPC pups from Veltsu's time in the RP were killed along with all omegas and males. They have since grown, as has Haven again.
  • Veltsu has also been kicked from the RP...all their characters were killed off by myself.
  • Synthania went back to Kagore with her pups Brier and Finarel...only for nobody to notice her. She then left with her pups and all her things. They and Veridius have since returned to Clover Hills where they are now hiding at the river in a den until the storm stops, and now speaking with Zero (the Knowledge Keeper of Phantasm) about letting him into the shelter.
  • A pregnant half-breed named Ellie was mated by Andrew and she is...umm...she's under Andrew's "protection" now.
  • Phantasm has two new sectors in their territory...they will be moving to their newest sector soon.
  • Phantasm will soon grow through NPC wolves controlled by myself and Spirit.
  • Fern is Matthew's niece.
  • Axel has been promoted to Guardian.
  • A wolf named Marie, formerly a wolf that was hunting wolves at man's bequest and sadly related to the prick of a wolf Ann (who has also been brutally killed by Tobias)-Thank God-along with Dan's beta female-who has also been killed by Tobias-Dan is no longer part of the RP. Anyway, Marie is being stalked by her human master and is now currently with Vince who may have an interest in her as a mate.
  • Tor was presumed dead and came back after a year (no it has not been a year RP wise-just go with it) and demands a place in Glaswin. She also has produced a child, a son.. Along with being gone 2 months (along with Yukoi-a loner), they have been in Alaska raising Tor's son-the child apparently thinks Yukoi is his father-and are back at Glaswin.
Your character has been determined/declared dead. You may make a new character and wait for approval by myself and comet, Veil or CZ (who are our under sectary-Veil & CZ-Moderator). This new character will be on probation. If you have not responded within a week with this new character, CZ has the right (given by myself as GM) to kill your character you make.

Last edited:
ATTENTION:

Comet will be absent for a bit today due to moving. Please do not bother or bug her for replies if you are waiting for a response.​

Users who are viewing this thread