Clover Hills OOC

P pushed Are you still in this rp?

RubyZoo RubyZoo

Few things:

1. Did you read the lore page before creating a character to make sure you know the lore of the RP? Something tramutic would have had to happen to your character to allow it to shift before 6-years-old into a human.

2. I'm just going to pretend your character doesn't have that white marking on its head or the diamond on its nose.

3. Your wolf can be PB, it will just be a member of a lesser PB line, these lesser purebloods are offshoots of the 12 houses who were cast out due to betrayal of the house and main members. Your character will never be as strong or as fast/big as a member of the 12 pureblood houses or the council who are the true line of purebloods. You don't need to put which PB House your character is an offshoot of, that isn't important.

Once Comet has a chance to look over your character and we discuss it will determine if it is approved or not or if anything needs to be changed. Until then, please hold off on posting in the RP. You'll know if your character is approved or not by a cookie or heart.

Last edited:
I thought I posted that I was gonna drop out. guess it didn't go through, its been doing that a lot lately. yea sorry but I decided to drop out due to the pace of the RP being way too fast for me. I just don't have the time or ability(no internet at work) to periodically check on the rp throughout the day.

RubyZoo RubyZoo

So, was your character born in Haven then? Or were they found during Gabriel’s time in France and brought into the pack that way?

All werewolves have enhanced senses naturally so that isn’t a power which would need to be changed. Try power wiki to find powers. Fire manipulation is out due to too many wolves have that power or variation of it.

Can you change your character’s name and wolf picture to something different? You can make your own wolves if you sign up for wolf play game.

Fern is a toddler and is in Phantasm- probably could go anywhere.

Ezra is a loner who could also appear anywhere where there’s possible interaction haha.
Nice! My only open character right now I think is Veridius- and he's off somewhere in the woods surrounding the Winslow/Kagore house.
Fiora's actually in kind of a pinch- She's wondered onto Haven territory- got caught by the patrolling wolves, Zephyr and someone else, and has told them she was looking for her sister. Might be kind of interesting if Ezra overheard their conversation and maybe was like "Oh- I'm right here, sis," to save her- if that's something Ezra would do-

I am taking Nom off the healers and saying they disappeared as they haven't responded to my posts on if they're still part of the RP.

All my characters are open again. Uh. As for Styx can we please pretend perhaps that she was still inside instead of going outside? WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

I feel like every time I RP with someone they end up leaving. ;;-;; I know it’s not me. But still. Also. Half alive cannot sleep. I suck at it.

As it stands right now I have almost all characters open for mates/bonding anything. Yadda yadda yadda.

As for the actual list:
Zephyr: White male guard of Haven
Viserys: female darker coated healer of kaygore
Aayame and of course her brother Alkali loners
And Axel; also loner working on getting him into phantasim.

Okay here is what I am doing...
Taking off Devious's characters from the pack threads
Taking off blep's characters from pack threads
Taking off Sunny's character.
May or may not end up taking off Ryoko's characters (haven't decided) as haven't heard from them
Terra messaged me offline and said they'll be on during the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back