Clover Hills OOC

I wonder.. if Marie ever ran into Miley.. how would the council react when they hear about a wolf that worked with hunters?

Also, VeiledPariah VeiledPariah your council member that is coming to Clover Hills, is he going to be staying in Miley's cabin, since she is already there?xD

YES I AM A WOMAN. EVERYONE THINKS I AM A MAN. WHICH- I'M ACTUALLY NOT MAD ABOUT. I KINDA LIKE IT. IS THAT WEIRD?

My gmail picture is also outdated, AND ITS OKAY I ACTUALLY LOOK TWELVE.
Strange....i figured everyone knew you were a girl. You know seeing as your profile pic has the beautiful blue hair and all....:)
Just playing DD love ya to bits. <3

I wonder.. if Marie ever ran into Miley.. how would the council react when they hear about a wolf that worked with hunters?

Also, VeiledPariah VeiledPariah your council member that is coming to Clover Hills, is he going to be staying in Miley's cabin, since she is already there?xD
Could he? I wouldnt mind that if she is able to deal with him. As far as the council/hunter thing its solid.
The council uses them all the time. ;)

Speaking with Veil:

All remaining PB of 11 houses are require to breed with other purebloods and give their firstborn child to the council or the council will take them by force. This is part of the Upbringing which only council knows of and part of council plot.

Comet Comet -Miley and Marie, ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion -Eliza or Ezra, Jadus Jadus -Derrick

Exemptions are Cohen, Marshadow and Haven as they have their heirs.

Jadus left the rp, they couldn't keep up.

marie actually isn't known about with the council. Her family wanted to be the only wolves left, and they sell all their children to hunters to kill other wolves for fun. They are technically against the council, but Marie doesn't know anything about the council.

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah yeah, go surprise Miley.xD she's a strong and independent woman, she can put him in his place.cx she won't take any shit.

Miley is the last of her line, so she would need a heir quick.

Marie... I don't know if she's the last of her line. I feel like if the council found out that there was still Lavenza's alive, they would either want her dead, or see how she is and make her part of the council.

Jadus left the rp, they couldn't keep up.

marie actually isn't known about with the council. Her family wanted to be the only wolves left, and they sell all their children to hunters to kill other wolves for fun. They are technically against the council, but Marie doesn't know anything about the council.

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah yeah, go surprise Miley.xD she's a strong and independent woman, she can put him in his place.cx she won't take any shit.
We will see about that ;)
And alrighty then expect him in about a month rp time.

Miley is the last of her line, so she would need a heir quick.

Marie... I don't know if she's the last of her line. I feel like if the council found out that there was still Lavenza's alive, they would either want her dead, or see how she is and make her part of the council.
The second one probably to raise and manipulate :)

Oh, and if Andrew Ross is trying to further his gene line, he'll have a hard time trying to get Miley to submit to him if he chooses her to carry it on.xD since they'll be in the same cabin, Miley isn't the most.. submissive.
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Comet Comet
To answer why the powers are a thing....
Well honestly it was just brought over from the OG rp as it was barely introduced none of us originals really even know why the last gm added them in.
I figured it was meant to show how our charries connection to nature and how we are able to manipulate it. But honestly it was probably just a want from the last gm.
Scorpio might have a better answer for you than i can come up with at the time.

Comet Comet
To answer why the powers are a thing....
Well honestly it was just brought over from the OG rp as it was barely introduced none of us originals really even know why the last gm added them in.
I figured it was meant to show how our charries connection to nature and how we are able to manipulate it. But honestly it was probably just a want from the last gm.
Scorpio might have a better answer for you than i can come up with at the time.
I didn't mean that, just.. trying to see if anyone has a plot on why they are starting to show up.

Like, mine was that the few wolves that are showing it, the council takes it as. Threat and goes after the wolves that are showing powers until a actual threat to the council comes along that they need the power weilding wolves.

I didn't mean that, just.. trying to see if anyone has a plot on why they are starting to show up.

Like, mine was that the few wolves that are showing it, the council takes it as. Threat and goes after the wolves that are showing powers until a actual threat to the council comes along that they need the power weilding wolves.
Oh....well dont mind me then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back