Clover Hills OOC

Sachi Kuzumiyo
tags: CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

She noticed that the man had placed his drink quite close to her. She looked to his shake and back to him, still smiling. Her hands remained folded, however. "Are you offering me this? You know better than that. I'm a woman and you're a mysterious man," she said, putting her thumb to her lower lip. "We can share a drink on our second date."

"Uh-uh," she responded to his last question. "Don't change the subject."
She kept her smile, but a glint shimmered in her eyes, lightening the Sienna brown of her irises, and flashing a second of sepia. She arched an eyebrow before her lips parted again, "You'll at least tell me your name."
Realizing how the male could have taken that with a hint of venom, she softened, cocking her head. "It would be rude not to. I can understand caution- I'm a wolf too- but come on, I just poured my heart out to you," she ended her sentence with a warm laugh.
"And give me something to latch onto," she said. "You'd be surprised how little fazes me."

This was my last post with Sachi, I dont see one from you with Axel after
CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

Comet Comet im going to pause where we are at with Zephyr and Brexly. Give her time to mull over her options. Just have her come back later on in the edge of the territory by the park. Zeig will meet her there.

Okay I suppose I now have four.... yeah four characters to role play with if anyone wants to RP

Axel: in town sitting drinking milkshake

Aaya/Alkali: inthr edge of the forest somewhere napping. They had a long night last night from their turning.

Zephyr: keep this short. If you would I intend to have him keep going back to Brexly every once in a while to check up on her.

One more post. Of the rest of my characters whereabouts and the peoples they are closest to.

Viserys- healer in Kaygore pack. She was in the midst of WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys fight but she’s closest to Yukoi Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee i have honestly no idea of the progression of this fight as I have lost track of it due to not being mentioned.

Coyoty- should be headed beck to town with VeiledPariah VeiledPariah character Jackson.

Aaya/Alkali- I think they are closest to haven territory. Perhaps even KAYGORE. They are free to RP with. But I haven’t the slightest clue who I would place around them.

Axel- is in town. (Alex now) I am going to start having him head back. Walking aimlessly so he will be open.

That’s okay I think the notifs aren’t working well I replied a bit ago but I see you just now replied. I’ll get to you as soon as we take little bit (my mum’s car) to the vet. He’s got an awoie (i don’t think i spelled that word right) on his side.

Users who are viewing this thread