• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Closeted Transgirl x Cis Guy

Anne Boolean

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I guess I've been feeling creative lately, as I've made more than one search thread for my plots. For this one I'm looking for someone who would be interested in doing a transgirl x cis guy pairing. I'm looking for someone who can write detailed posts, as in matching the length of my posts (3 - 5 paragraphs) as well as furthering the story and giving me something to respond to. I'd like a partner who can role play through PMs and is fairly active, and can respond at least once daily. When it comes to face claims, I prefer anime/drawn ones. As far as limits go, I just prefer to fade to black.

The plot I have in mind takes place in a college setting, and I would like to play the closeted transgirl in this scenario. If you are interested, please PM me or post here, and I'll send you the plot. Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from you soon! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Just A Potato]Super interested.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome haha. I actually stumbled upon your thread and was interested in role playing with you. I'll PM you with the plot.

[QUOTE="Merry Nara Saws]Awesome haha. I actually stumbled upon your thread and was interested in role playing with you. I'll PM you with the plot.

[/QUOTE]
Hahhahahahah!!! Funny how that works!

Sounds wonderful!!

I'd love to roleplay with you! I've been wanting to do a scene like this for a while tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back