• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy closed

Perpetual Zen

Pneumonia Sucks
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Thats Right GIF by Downton Abbey

Last edited:
h4t14p7.png

font callfont callfont call

{insert quote or lyric here}
WELCOME
December 16th 1889 : A harsh chill in the air but the weather is bright and sunny after the storm passed. Last night was a howling mess and the results the next morning was a bit of a blundering nightmare. Some tree's here and there blown in or a barn or two nearly caved in. Welcome to the Glebe, a section of Ottawa where the posh and elite are making residence in the 1890's. There the Wolf Residence dwelled in a particularly rural area. Owning acers and acers of land being descendants of a textile industry. Fortunes had been pocketed away and provided a mansion for the Wolf family. In celebration of them arriving, and to bring warmth to the community, the family has decided to put on a festive event. A wonderful spirited meal followed with music and dance, magic shows, psychic, mediums, puppeteers. Currently is about a half an hour before guests should be arriving. Where is your character? What are they doing right now?

lancers-dance.jpg
night owl

Last edited:
click click click the link click click click- click click click the link and it will bring you to a discord server *sings* <3^

You don't need to have a profile or reserve sent to join the conversation. <3 We can help guide you to a character
which works for you. Being a guest gives you a lot of freedom with character creativity!

Last edited:
APPLICATIONS <3

There are no applications for guests. Our temporary event. However, if you wish to be a regular member and role play after the event ( till Feb 28)
you will have to make a profile. Merely give me a picture and perhaps a blurb at most. You may send that through RPN or the discord server.

Last edited:
Maybe you want to be part of a rich family in a new world. Hungry for power.

Last edited:
I had two questions about the rp.

Will there be magic of any sort in the world and will the vampires have access to it?

Will the plot be more linear with you guiding the story and shaping it around th characters' actions, or will it be more freeform with each character/player being able to start plots and storylines when they're ready to?
Perpetual Zen Perpetual Zen

I had two questions about the rp.

Will there be magic of any sort in the world and will the vampires have access to it?

Will the plot be more linear with you guiding the story and shaping it around th characters' actions, or will it be more freeform with each character/player being able to start plots and storylines when they're ready to?
Perpetual Zen Perpetual Zen
This is where I love starting a discussion with anyone interested. As for magic, I was thinking the general magic surrounding vampire lore. There may be some magic heavily surrounding pagan traditions since they originated from Germany. In Eastern Canada there is a lot of pagan atmosphere too so I mean it wont be abnormal to see that sort of magic. Although, nothing too outside the realm of brews, potions and charms.

I usually like to have one solid linear story. There is a goal in mind but it doesn't control everything.

There is going to be a small town of people which opens up doors to filler plots if you will.

I'm so happy your interested in joining! <3

This is where I love starting a discussion with anyone interested. As for magic, I was thinking the general magic surrounding vampire lore. There may be some magic heavily surrounding pagan traditions since they originated from Germany. In Eastern Canada there is a lot of pagan atmosphere too so I mean it wont be abnormal to see that sort of magic. Although, nothing too outside the realm of brews, potions and charms.

I usually like to have one solid linear story. There is a goal in mind but it doesn't control everything.

There is going to be a small town of people which opens up doors to filler plots if you will.

I'm so happy your interested in joining! <3
Sounds great!

I'm fairly certain we all have access to the discord chat. Awesome!
We are now looking for some townsfolk. *waggles brows*
If you are interested in being a human townsfolk please let me know <3

Last edited:
main thread open

If you have questions please do reach out. So far guests can be anywhere from 15-80. Any character could be seen as interesting.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back