• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom closed

tracking ! is it alright if we follow your example and post basic character info + dragon while we work towards finishing our cs?

tracking ! is it alright if we follow your example and post basic character info + dragon while we work towards finishing our cs?
You can do whatever you want for a placeholder! It’s up to you~

noooo i already came up with a concept for a lycanwing rider until i saw it was taken, my blind ass strikes again 😭😭 honestly might go for a snow or sand wraith rider

noooo i already came up with a concept for a lycanwing rider until i saw it was taken, my blind ass strikes again 😭😭 honestly might go for a snow or sand wraith rider
would a woolly howl also maybe work, considering the wolfish/fuzzy appearance? or was it moreso the lore of the lycanwing you like?

social social

What materials would be used in a Dragon Rider Suit? I'm trying to create one that is insulated so my character isn't speaking gibberish whenever she rides her Dragon.

social social

What materials would be used in a Dragon Rider Suit? I'm trying to create one that is insulated so my character isn't speaking gibberish whenever she rides her Dragon.
I was writing that mc uses the scales of their dragon so that the lightning passes around/through without harming them if you'd like to try that?

social social

honestly they can be created with anything but most dragon riders use dragon scales, leather, and metal to create their suits. they can be whatever design as long as it reflects what the rider wants!

How are y'all finding good face-claims, Pinterest is just giving me AI art 😭
honestly, I had a pretty good idea of who/what I was using already.
But it helps to search whatever with "character art" or "Illustrations" at the end on Pinterest. But yeah, the AI stuff is annoying.

social social

If I can get an opinion on everything I've done so far for my character, that would be helpful.
it looks like you're filling everything out correctly which is good! I'm keeping my opinions quiet until I start accepting characters so nobody feels stressed out or pressured! but keep up the good work~

would it be realistic (in the context of this rp, lol) that merchants/traders who couldn't manage to learn how to ride dragons couldn't leave the isle? considering that eyrr is a well-kept secret and all-- i wanted to double check since i'm writing my character to come from a merchant family that isn't doing too well due to that fact, and that was his motivation to become a dragon rider

would it be realistic (in the context of this rp, lol) that merchants/traders who couldn't manage to learn how to ride dragons couldn't leave the isle? considering that eyrr is a well-kept secret and all-- i wanted to double check since i'm writing my character to come from a merchant family that isn't doing too well due to that fact, and that was his motivation to become a dragon rider
merchants usually trade among those within the village, very rarely are there any exports. if a merchant family were to be doing poorly it would simply be because their goods are not up to the same quality as their competitors or it's something that is not in high demand. people can leave the isle via ships if they are not dragon riders (as that profession isn't entirely popular) and will usually bring supplies back when/if they return.

merchants usually trade among those within the village, very rarely are there any exports. if a merchant family were to be doing poorly it would simply be because their goods are not up to the same quality as their competitors or it's something that is not in high demand. people can leave the isle via ships if they are not dragon riders (as that profession isn't entirely popular) and will usually bring supplies back when/if they return.
got it, tysm! i had in my head that euden's grandparents and those before them did things like exports prior to the move to the isle of eyrr but now have to deal with competition more due to exports not being a feasible source of income anymore, if that makes sense? also the extra info on merchants is really helpful, i love thinking about little things like this for worldbuilding, thank you again!

got it, tysm! i had in my head that euden's grandparents and those before them did things like exports prior to the move to the isle of eyrr but now have to deal with competition more due to exports not being a feasible source of income anymore, if that makes sense? also the extra info on merchants is really helpful, i love thinking about little things like this for worldbuilding, thank you again!
anytime! i'm always happy to help~

Remember if there's a dragon species that I have not listed and you'd like to have it for your character(s) please message me about it and we can see if it'll work!
If anyone is having any issues with creating characters, my PMs are always open and I'm always happy to help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back