• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom closed

white-haired characters be rising up in this rp LOL

Got a blonde faceclaim. Ill put a placeholder for today. Depending on the weather, I may have plans so might only be able to properly start the cs in a day or two ;x

Got a blonde faceclaim. Ill put a placeholder for today. Depending on the weather, I may have plans so might only be able to properly start the cs in a day or two ;x
Awesome! Take your time, I know this weekend can be a bit tricky! Excited to see what you come up with!

Everyone's sheets are so pretty!
Is using CS mandatory? I have no experience with CS, although I'm good with a Google Doc! Would it be better to send it as a plain text in the thread, or a Google Doc link? If it's the latter could I also use previous character sheets and amend their backstory please?

Many thanks 🫶

Sorry y'all it's been busy out here. Where you all find your drawn faceclaims? Never used one before.

Oh my god I spent like two hours on that sheet and then my browser crashed and it didn;t save... pain.

Last edited:
usually I do
Code:
[img]image link here[/img]

Sorry y'all it's been busy out here. Where you all find your drawn faceclaims? Never used one before.

Oh my god I spent like two hours on that sheet and then my browser crashed and it didn;t save... pain.
I found mine on Pinterest

seems like the issue is that it's only appeared in rescue riders or w/e
Might have to kind of finagle it a bit. Or pick something else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back