• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom closed

I just honestly settled for a description to make it a little bit easier.
Well, from what I've seen, they basically just look like a Blue Night/Lightfury when full grown, aside from having two spines instead of the third tailfin, with their head having some horn-like protrusions on the top, with a fin-like spine in the middle. To begin with, I'm wondering if it'd be okay to just, kinda like, use a Blue Night/Lightfury as the picture lol Because aside from how a Swiftwing actually looks, (which, as I said, isn't a ton different when grown I think) their fire type is pretty much the same as a Fury's appearance wise, if not quite as hot:
he Swiftwing's fire blast has an appearance very similar to a Night Fury's and is referred to as a 'power blast'. It can breathe purple and blue colored blasts with a shot limit of three. The blast is charged with energy, creating sparks and shock waves on impact. The shock wave is powerful enough to push a human and a group of wolves several meters away. The shock wave can instantly put fires out

Well, from what I've seen, they basically just look like a Blue Night/Lightfury when full grown, aside from having two spines instead of the third tailfin, with their head having some horn-like protrusions on the top, with a fin-like spine in the middle. To begin with, I'm wondering if it'd be okay to just, kinda like, use a Blue Night/Lightfury as the picture lol Because aside from how a Swiftwing actually looks, (which, as I said, isn't a ton different when grown I think) their fire type is pretty much the same as a Fury's appearance wise, if not quite as hot:
he Swiftwing's fire blast has an appearance very similar to a Night Fury's and is referred to as a 'power blast'. It can breathe purple and blue colored blasts with a shot limit of three. The blast is charged with energy, creating sparks and shock waves on impact. The shock wave is powerful enough to push a human and a group of wolves several meters away. The shock wave can instantly put fires out

I think it might be fine (depends on boss) but maybe write a description as well to highlight the differences and stuff?

I think it might be fine (depends on boss) but maybe write a description as well to highlight the differences and stuff?
Probably will if it's allowed by mister boss. Find one that doesn't have a full few of the end of the tail, and just put down that it has, instead of the two horns in the middle that are parallel to the outer two, it has a fin along the top of it's head.

Edit: Honestly? I might even just use a Snow Wraith possibly, if not a swiftwing

Last edited:
Donee! If anyone wants to discuss relationships or anything once everythingโ€™s accepted feel free to dm me.

Same here! I'm pretty much done and if anyone wants to shoots relations once everything is done, just holler!

I see what y'all mean now this rp is dominated by white hair and red heads love it ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I was gonna make a joke about that school of dragons game only to find it was shut down :((( that game was lit when I was younger

I is done. I 100% didn't forget about the RP for a few days because of life :)
Down to have Freida have a childhood friend if anyone wants. Probably limited to like two due to her personality.

How are the other wips coming along? I'm hoping a few more ppl will finish so I can have enough to start this, if not DX

How are the other wips coming along? I'm hoping a few more ppl will finish so I can have enough to start this, if not DX
Honestly thought more people were done by now lol. I took longer than I normally do cause life happened for a few days hehe.

I feel dat. I love having time off work lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back