• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern CLOSED

Characters
Here
[class=image] position: relative; background: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/6VrljMCfh0WL6/giphy.gif); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; height: 200px; box-sizing: border-box; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=name] font-size: 15px; font-family: Arial; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; margin-top: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DDA0DD; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=caption] font-family: Oswald; font-size: 14px; width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute; opacity: 0; color: #fff; text-align: center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=image state=hover] transition: 0.5s; filter: grayscale(100%); [/class] [class name=caption state=hover] opacity: 1; transition: 0.5s; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); [/class]
[div class=image][div class=caption]
MIMI
"A beautiful thing is never perfect."
[div class=name]Mariah Zabielski
[/div]
tags: Grey ( Darth Oats Darth Oats )
mood: ...what?
outfit: click!
[/div]
Nothing could have prepared Mariah for what was to come. It felt like everything happened in some sort of blur... or at least, that's how she felt as soon as his face came into focus. One minute, she'd been standing there with the other three people on her wing, trying to find the kitchen. The next, she was standing with those same three people on a makeshift stage, listening to the announcer speak. For the life of her, she couldn't remember a thing he'd said now. If they were to test her on her listening skills, she would surely fail. It was funny, almost... Almost.

"Will you please go and stand next to the person that you know?"

After five years, this moment was what it boiled down too. She felt too hot. No, too cold. Her heart was racing... or was it still beating at all? Her lips had parted as though she wanted to say something, but what? What could possibly be said after everything that had happened? Still, her eyes zeroed in on him and followed his every move, until he'd crossed the stage to stand in front of her. She knew she should say something. Hi? How are you? Why the fuck did you bring me here? Thank god her mother and grandmother didn't watch reality TV...

"Hey Mimi. Long time no see, huh?"

Forcing thoughts of her family from her mind, she blinked slowly as her brain registered what he'd said. Her attention was drawn away from him for a split second as the sound of a slap resounded throughout the space. Mimi winced, her eyes darting back over to Grey. And she couldn't help it. She laughed. Not a giggle, but full on laughter, as though she'd gone crazy. Maybe she had. The fit was over quickly, and she fanned her face with her hands, trying to dry the moisture that had formed in her eyes. From the laughter, of course. She wasn't crying.

"I can't believe you." She finally spoke, lowering her hands. She took a step towards him, tilting her head back to look up at his face. Without warning, she threw her arms around him, inhaling his familiar scent. "Is this real?"
[/div]
coded by luna.

Enzo Carvalho

full
enjoyed meeting the other cast members, but he was kind of relieved when production called for filming to start. As soon as they got through filming he would be able to eat and hopefully get some sleep.

Standing on the markers set by production, Enzo listened to the host introduce himself and begin explaining the show. He rolled his eyes, “Of course there’s more to this show.”. Enzo had his suspicions that the description of the show he received before coming didn’t include everything, but what the host was explaining he hadn’t thought of. Romance? “It doesn’t make sense.”, Enzo looked to the ladies standing beside him. Their group was so small, it didn’t leave a lot of options to find romance. “Am I the only guy?”, the thought hadn’t crossed his mind until that moment.

During his time trying to figure things out in his head, Enzo had tuned out the host. It wasn’t until a group of people began walking out from behind a short wall set up behind the host. “Wait, did he say Amber?” almost as soon as the thought crossed his mind, he saw her. Now he was really confused. “What is she doing here?”, Enzo knew Amber pretty well and she was the last person he would ever think would be on a reality show.

Listening to the host continue didn’t clear up any of Enzo’s confusion. Not only was Amber going to be on the show with him, but she was the reason he was there. As he watched her walk across the empty space between him and the host, he tried to figure out if his confusion had more to do with how tired he was or because he hadn’t listened to the host the whole time. When Amber was standing next to him he looked at and gave her a friendly smile trying to hide his confusion. Amber was very smart and he had always felt a bit insecure about his own intelligence when he was around her, there was no way he was going to make a fool of himself seeing her for the first time in over 5 years.

He listened to the host as the man continued to talk, not wanting to miss any more information. “Teammates...that works.” Enzo thought that him and Amber would make a great team for the competitions.

When the director ended filming, Enzo turned toward Amber and gave her a smile.
“Hey! It’s good to see you!” he pulled her into a hug, “It’s been too long.”

He pulled out of the hug at the sound of a loud smack. He turned and looked around at the group that had doubled in size. Everyone was talking to the person they knew and the guy standing next to Roxie had a red cheek. He turned back to Amber with a look of confusion, “I have to admit I kind of zoned out while the host was talking, so I missed some things. What exactly is going on here?”

'Timing is Everything'

codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:
[class=bkgd] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 800px; height: 500px; background-color: #0E0108; overflow: hidden; border-radius: 20px; border: 1px solid #FF0078; [/class] [class=bkgdborder] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 821px; height: 521px; padding: 10px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; border-radius: 25px; border: 1px solid #42B4CD; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; left: 333px; top: 5px; overflow: hidden; width: 467px; height: 70px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 50px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #42B4CD; [/class] [class=textbox] position: absolute; overflow: auto; width: 415px; height: 305px; left: 0px; top: 5px; text-align: justify; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 11px; padding: 10px; color: #c699c0; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 418px; height: 342px; left: 358px; top: 130px; background-color: #2B0719; border-radius: 20px; border: 1px solid #FF0078; [/class] [class=role] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 239px; height: 22px; left: 448px; top: 80px; background-color: #2B0719; border-radius: 30px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 14px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #FF0078; padding: 2px; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 333px; height: 500px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background: url(https://iv1.lisimg.com/image/16863037/740full-ella-balinska.jpg); background-size: 150%; border-right: 1px solid #FF0078; [/class] [class=pichover] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 100%; left: 0px; top: 0px; background-color: #2B0719; border-right: 1px solid #FF0078; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 15px; line-height: 18px; color: #c699c0; padding-top: 80%; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [script class=pic on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 pichover [/script] [script class=pic on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 pichover [/script] [class=circlepic] position: absolute; width: 146px; height: 146px; left: 93.5px; top: 90px; border-radius: 100px; border: 1px solid #FF0078; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/736x/86/5f/2b/865f2be28bd12d12302cc6b458e2bf7b.jpg); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=credit] position: absolute; top: 479px; left: 333px; overflow: hidden; width: 467px; height: 14px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #42B4CD; opacity: 0.5; [/class]
[div class=bkgdborder][div class=bkgd]
[div class=pic][div class="pichover hidden"][div class=circlepic][/div]
Outfit: [X]

Mood: relived

Interactions: Darth Oats Darth Oats

Mentions: unscripted unscripted
[/div][/div]
[div class=name]Amber Harper[/div]
[div class=role]Timing is Everything[/div]
[div class=textcontainer][div class=textbox]

Amber wasn't quite sure what reaction to expect from him, but she was certainly glad for this one. The hug was more than welcomed as she wrapped her arms around him and let the embrace ease her anxiety a bit. Her eyes shot wide open however getting a view of one of the contestant getting slapped across the face. Ouch...well that would take some time to recover from, and she knew the camera people probably wished she'd done it while filming was going on still. Drama was always good for ratings, but it reminded her that they were still people and some things weren't meant for the world to see.

As he released so did she, a soft smile still gracing her lips. Considering his smile she felt like maybe things would work out the way she hoped! Maybe he did feel the same way about her, and now they could kick ass as a team and she could still promote her book, and everything would be right in the world! However her fairy-tale came crashing down as the last few words left his lips. Suddenly her cheeks flushed bright red as she was completely lost for words. He'd 'zoned out'? Which part?! Was she going to have to explain the romance part? Oh god...this just became a million times more awkward. Sure she was here to take control and be more bold, but she didn't think she'd have to basically confess five minuets into this!

"Um? Well..." Here come the butterflies again. Words woman, you are a writer you should have a stock pile of them in your brain that aren't just lost sounds. "This is a reality show competition, that's basically testing...human connections!" That was another word for love right? That counts right? "So everyone here has a connection to at least one other person. Which is you know how we got partnered up." She looked over at the other contestants and most of them seemed happy still to be here, so all except the one guy must've made a good choice. "See?" She gestured at everyone, "I don't know what their connections are exactly, but they all know each other." She cleared her throat to muster as much courage as she could to be brave and bold like the hero in her stories. She didn't want to lie because she was terrible at it and he'd be able to tell in a heart beat. Even telling half truths, or omitting information was difficult for her. And just like that the word vomit came speedily and almost jumbled on top of each other. "The host wants to see if people will fall for one another in the process...but I still think this is really cool because we get to do hopefully some crazy fun activities and competitions. There is a big prize, and I just thought for once in my life it'd be good to do something crazy you know? Something different and out of the box. I want more outta life...I think...so here I am!" She sighed with relief after letting it all out. "And I suggested you to join me." The last bit was said quite softly since she felt that part was obvious, but in her heart still needed to be said.

She did want more out of life, even if it wasn't some whirlwind romance, she wanted to take risks and chances, she wanted her life to be like all the stories she's read about or scene on tv and all those adventures always start with some crazy leap of faith. This could be hers. "I hope you'll stay even if this probably wasn't what you were expecting. I promise I'll be the best partner I can be- wait no scratch that, ever!" She chimed giving him a double thumbs up and a grin. At the end of it all he was at least her friend, and hopefully that'd be enough for him to want to continue this journey with her. "So what do you say? Are you with me?" This whole thing meant a lot to her, but she couldn't do it without him.

[/div][/div]
[div class=credit]code by sox[/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
388A5587.jpg"Hi Roxie,"

Roxie glanced at him still not turning her head.

"It's really good to see you."

"....."

"There's a lot that I need to say to you, that you deserve to hear. I'm not sure you want to hear anything from me right now, though."

No she really didn't though at the same time she was curious. She turned her head fully around and looked at him.

You can hit me again, or curse me out or yell, if you want, but please don't leave the show until we've had a chance to talk. I don't deserve it, I know that, but I'm begging you. Don't leave yet."

"Don't leave.....ha...I recall saying the same thing to you. Except you know what you did? You left. Even though I wanted to come with you. You still left! You left behind.....Besides my grandfather you were really the only other person I had in my life that I fully trusted. And you knew that! And yet you still left!!" She yelled. After a good minute of Silence Roxie spoke up again. "I won't leave.....but I'm not doing this for you got it!" She said as she took step forward looking him in the eye. Well maybe she was a little.
NivieApple NivieApple

"I'm wearing a smile...

X3lxcoL.jpg
K
acey couldn't help give a nervous grin as she moved her hair behind her left ear. "It has been awhile hasn't it?" She giggled a bit as Jae-In looked her over. She started to cross her arms absentmindedly to hug herself as her friend said she was cuter. Kacey wasn't sure if Jae-In knew how she took the compliments she thrown her way so often. "Oh shucks Jae! I'm glad you can see how cute I am--because no one else does. I mean.... well...I'm just another pretty face I guess so I get skipped over for more 'beautiful' or 'sexier' women."

Kacey smiled widely when Jae-In said she'd be her own personal cupid. Would you shoot yourself? She thought behind her smile until one of the staff came over bringing water. "Oh no doubt Jae, while I myself would be out on the first round haha." She said after taking her water from Jae-In and opening it. Kacey was taking a sip when Jae-In mention she might fall in love here too and nearly choked on her water.

She bent over half way as the water came back up alittle and she coughed. "I...I'm sor... sorry...ah" She wiped her mouth with a tissue one of the staff hurried over with. "I'm okay. It just went down the wrong way." She assured both the staff member and Jae-In who was looking concerned.

SMACK! A loud piercing noise shot through the room as the sound of someone getting slapped. Hard. Kacey whipped her head in the direction to see that Daniel was the culprit. Ouch. "I wonder what he did to her?" She whispered over to Jae as she watched the two interact for a moment before turning to her friend. "The cameras would have loved to get that."

Kacey turned to face Jae-In to give her her full undivided attention. "So... Jae... How have you been these past years? Like... the tattoos? Did you ever pursue that as a career or are you doing something else right now? As for myself I made it more than half way to getting my degree for Art when I got scouted for..." She paused for dramatic effect. "Modeling."

Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha
. . . . you gave me."

codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Daniel Moore
Dann.jpg
mentions: animegirl20 animegirl20
"Don't leave.....ha...I recall saying the same thing to you. Except you know what you did? You left." Daniel pursed his lips and ran a hand through his hair." Even though I wanted to come with you. You still left! You left me behind....." He had, and now it was her turn to leave. He could feel it. She was going to leave and he would never get to see her, get to talk to her, to hear her again. "Besides my grandfather, you were really the only other person I had in my life that I fully trusted. And you knew that! And yet you still left!!" The guy bit his tongue and let his gaze fall to the ground. For a moment, it was like that day in New York all over again, but this time he was the one who would get left behind. And yet, he knew he deserved it, and Roxie never did. He didn't have the right to ask her to stay. The seconds before she spoke again seemed to last him a lifetime. But then, she took a step closer and he inhaled sharply prepared for a blow or, far worse, a goodbye. "I won't leave.....but I'm not doing this for you got it!"

Daniel's eyes shot up and his lips parted. Was this real? She wasn't... but...? Amidst his shock and the wave of relief that crashed into him, he lifted his hands and cupped Roxie's between them, only to pull himself back at the last moment. He couldn't afford to scare her away right now. The ice he stood on was thinner than the edge of a razor blade and he didn't know what might be too much. It didn't matter to him why she stayed - the money, the experience, the vacation, or even if she just wanted to watch him struggle to earn back her trust - he was overjoyed that she wasn't leaving. Of course, she had always been better than him.

"That's good... That's perfect... As long as you're here it's perfect..." he said softly, "And you're right. What I did ... I screwed over everyone around me and I hurt you the worst. I will never forgive myself for that, so I won't ask it of you, either, but I have to start with this... I am so sorry, Roxie." Dan hadn't planned on saying that much right off the bat, but standing so close to her, staring into her eyes, the words came out like an exhale he had been holding in for far too long. He would do anything to make up for what he did, and he planned to do everything in his power if it meant she wouldn't hate him for another day. This show had been a ridiculous, possibly stupid, undoubtedly bonkers idea to begin with, but knowing she was staying made it seem like the most sane thing he'd done in the last five years. This was his chance to salvage the best thing he'd ever broken, and he was going to take it.
coding by cychotic

Last edited:
Jae-In

1587353243075.png
Location - Ocean Front Patio
Interaction - Pysren Pysren
Outfit -

Jae's eyes narrowed as Kacey spoke about how she had been passed over because she doesn't see herself as sexy or beautiful compared to other women. She would have gladly showered the girl with compliments but she kinda thought it would be weird coming from her. It's also very embarrassing seeing your childhood friend as a sexy adult woman. Jae's face burned at the thought alone and had to focus back in. ''Of course you're just as sexy as anyone I've ever met...'' Jae had mumbled that under her breath

The concern for Kacey and her small coughing fit was broken by a loud smack that echoed around the air for a little while. Jae couldn't help the low hiss that escaped her mouth. ''Wooh that reminds me of an experience that I had with an ex awhile back. Completely flipped on me when she thought I was cheating on her. The funny thing is that I found out you were doing some modeling during then and had a few of your model pictures up with some from our childhood through highschool. I still don't really get why she'd get so mad.''

A large smile graced her face as she showed off her ever growing tattoo collection. It was a little bit of a struggle to raise her shirt enough to show her back without completely flashing everyone there. ''I made it through my apprenticeship without a hitch and have an up-and-coming tattoo shop that's doing pretty well now. Currently there's 5 tattoo artist/piercers and we're really close, that makes everything easy and a fun environment.''
Jae-In

Enzo Carvalho

full
Enzo listened to Amber stammer through her explanation of what was going on with the show. He couldn’t help but laugh internally at the sight of seeing her so flustered. It had been a long time since they had spent time together and he had forgotten how cute she was when she stumbled over her words. Amber was by far the most articulate person he knew, so seeing her like that was rare.

“The host wants to see if people will fall for one another in the process…”

That statement confused Enzo even more. Was he supposed to fall for Amber? He turned his head away from her so he could gather his thoughts without worrying about her reading his face. He listened to her as she finished speaking, but for the first time since she had walked over to him, he couldn’t look at her. When she had finished talking, he nodded, “I won’t leave.” That was all he could get out.

Old memories started to flood his mind. He thought back to when they had first met. He had of course seen her in a cafe writing in her notebook and went to hit on her. But she had a boyfriend and they clicked as friends, so he let it be and their friendship grew. When he toured and was anywhere near where she lived, he always made a point to visit her. He thought for a long time that it was just because they were good friends, but that wasn’t it, and one time he honestly faced the truth.

His aunt had called him out about Amber one night after he had broken up with his girlfriend at the time. She had basically told him that he needed to get honest and face the fact that he had feelings for Amber. Enzo shook it off that night, but the thought never left his mind. A couple days later he decided to tell Amber about it. She was single and he had already planned to go and visit her that week.

He went to meet her full of nerves, but with a determination that he was going to get his feelings off his chest. As he sat with her and listened to her catch him up on what was going on in her life, and then the bomb dropped. She had told him that she had started dating someone. The news was crushing, but he didn’t want to complicate her life with a sudden admission of his love for her, so he kept quiet. And now thinking back to that moment, Enzo realized that was the beginning of their drift apart.

Enzo was pulled out of his thoughts at the sound of Roxie yelling at the guy standing with her. “Damn, she must really be pissed at that guy.” he thought. He looked around at the other cast members. They all seemed to be taking this reveal in different ways. He suddenly became aware of how Amber must be feeling with him going quiet on her. He turned back toward her. He still didn’t know what to say though. This whole thing would be hard normally, but it was worse because he was still so tired. It felt like his brain couldn’t handle it all. He swallowed trying to prepare to speak, and realized he was thirsty. He looked at one of the production assistants nearby and then called out,
“Hey man, can I get some water?”, he looked at Amber, “Do you want one?”. He didn’t wait for her answer before looking back at the guy, “Her too. Two waters please.”.

'Timing is Everything'

codedbycrucialstar

GREY MORRIS
'The One That Got Away'
Interactions: apolla apolla
unnamed.jpgGrey took half a step back and awkwardly glanced around as Mariah burst out laughing, to the point of tears forming. He couldn't decide if she was laughing at the guy who was slapped or at his greeting. Soon after, however, Mariah closed the distance he had created and wrapped her arms around him. What had been built up in his mind about about this moment was all but washed away as the warmth of her body pressed against his calming him in an instant. She asked a question, partly muffled as she spoke into his chest. He was close enough that he could hear her fine though. "Is this real?"

Grey chuckled slightly as he appreciated her disbelief. Her being called here without any idea what, or rather who, would be waiting for her left a lot of variables up in the air. He honestly felt like he could have been left with a red mark on his face like the other poor soul down the line. His arms had naturally wrapped around Mariah in return at this point and he let out a sigh of relief as he turned his cheek and rested it on top of the blonde woman's head. "I don't think you realize how difficult of a question that is to answer Mimi..." Grey continued to hold her tightly, squeezing a bit as he never thought he would have to moment to hold her again. But he knew they would have to stop hugging eventually and he separated, letting his hands rest on her hips.

Grey spoke sarcastically, "As far as I know, yes this is real." He paused to smile as he was able to look her in the eyes for the first time after so long. "I know, it's hard to believe we are seeing each other again. I never thought this would even remotely be possible....because of how things ended. But I'm glad you are happy to see me. I was afraid you would be mad at me."

Grey then thought back to when they first truly met each other. At a bar in the main city near their hometown. They had known of each other and seen each other in passing as Grey used to play soccer with Mariah's brother. But they never directly spoke to the other during high school. Grey was a grade or two above her so that was to be expected. Though he was never too keen on their family. Maybe he was a bit jealous of the money they had. But then, when they met during college Grey approached her while she was apparently out with some friends. They got along pretty quickly, the more they spent time together, the more she seemed to loosen up. She was always considered the stuck up, prissy type who couldn't be bothered to hang out with the common folk. But the more he got to know her, the more he realized that hanging out with everyone else like a regular person was all she ever wanted in the first place. Her mother and grandmother being so controlling took a toll on her, Grey was her opportunity to loosen up and live her life how she wanted. He was happy to oblige. As she opened up more, the more he fell for her and before they knew it, they were inseparable.

Unfortunately, this didn't last very long and Mariah's family had their hooks in her again and they were basically forced to separate. Not many people embrace themselves quite as much as Mariah did when they were together and it was something Grey grew to appreciate tremendously. Though he was still hurt that she chose to fall back under her family's influence when things got difficult. Once their relationship came down to needing to sneak to be together, his resentment grew and Mariah noticed. Calling it off. Grey still regretted how he handled the whole thing, but at the time he felt it was probably better for them to go their separate ways.

Up until this point, Grey was sure Mariah had moved on from him. But based on her reaction to seeing him, he thought maybe there was something still salvageable here.

Last edited:

Summer Love: Remember Me

Day: 1
Production: Episode 1 cont'd

The production crew has interrupted your reunions to have you all do a quick change into competition friendly beach clothes before filming.

When filming resumed the competition was held, the winners were announced, and the prize was revealed.

Now, the director has called cut, the production crew is packing up, and the cast is on the beach.
With filming completed, the cast has the rest of the day free to do as they please around the beach house. But remember, outside of their rooms and bathrooms, they are always on camera!

Setting

Place: The private beach just outside the beach house

Time: June 16th, Approximately 2pm

GENERAL INFORMATION
Plot
Summer Love is a new reality show designed to see if summer really is the season of love. The show will focus on 8 contestants that will be living and competing together as couples over the summer to win dates, experiences, and cash, all while exploring the possibilities of a summer romance. Thing is, this season the couples are not strangers and only one person from each couple knows what's really going on. The inaugural season of ‘Summer Love’ is aimed at bringing people together with loves from their past.

All under different circumstances, four people have been chosen to be reconnected with someone from their past that they want to have a chance at a future with. While their intentions are for love, the other 4 participants have accepted to be on the show without knowing exactly what they were walking into.

The 4 unknowing cast members were a part of a larger group of people to receive an acceptance letter to be on a show that they never applied to. For their own reasons, these 4 people that received this surprise email, decided to move forward with the show. What they think is a vacation and a chance to win some money for the summer, is really a blast from their past with a chance at love.

At the end of the summer and conclusion of the show, they will walk away with amazing experiences, some money, and if they so choose love.

The Couples:
The One That Got Away: They dated casually, but some force outside of their control kept them from getting serious. One of them has always regretted not getting a chance to see what they could have been and decides now is the time to find out.

Not Since You: They dated in the past and broke up, on not so great terms, and went their separate ways. Years and relationships later one of them realizes they haven’t cared for anyone else the way they did that old lover and wants a chance to get that person back.

Timing is Everything: They had chemistry from the moment they met, but they were both in relationships. Over the years they have kept in touch as distant friends, with them never being single at the same time. Well now they are both single and one of them is ready to shoot their shot.

Just Friends: They were friends in high school, but one liked the other as more than friends and didn’t know how to say it. After high school they went their separate ways and stayed in touch over social media. Now the one wants to see if those feelings are shared.

Rules

• All site rules apply!
  • Acceptance: This is NOT first come first serve. Because of the power that is given in deciding the gender pairing of each couple, applications will be required to reserve a spot in this roleplay. The application will be used so I can see the commitment of each player to staying with this roleplay; it would really suck to have someone choose the gender pairing of a couple and then not see the roleplay through and have their partner’s character locked in as a specified gender. The application must be complete! The more details included about your character in the application, the better. If your application is accepted, I will send you the profile outline and the links to the character page and the discord. The profile will just be an expansion of your application, so the more detailed the application, less will be needed on the profile.
  • Literacy: Literacy is important to me! Grammar, vocabulary and spelling are necessary to be a part of this rp. I am not going to put a paragraph minimum on posts, sometimes writer's block happens, and the roleplay needs to move forward, but I am looking for people who can easily post at least 2 paragraphs regularly. No one liners!
  • Respect: Please be respectful and polite in all discord conversations. No Godmoding! If there is an issue with disrespect between players, you will be given one warning, if it persists from there you will be kicked from Discord and your character removed.
  • Planning: All planning and OOC conversations will be done on Discord. Once you know who your partner is, please begin working together to detail the backstory for your character's relationship.
  • Posting: Please be able to post at least once a week. I understand that life is hectic for some people right now with the health pandemic of the coronavirus, but please let me know if at any time you are unable to keep up with the post minimum and we will discuss how to work it out. If you are not keeping up with the expectation and have not reached out to me, you will get a warning that you are not active enough, and if that goes unfixed your character will be removed.

codedbycrucialstar

The Host
Brian James

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]

(Addressing the cast on the patio area)
The time has come for your first competition of the season.

This competition will happen on the beach. If you look out there you will see the obstacle course set up out there. The teams will go through the obstacle course with one partner running it all the way through and tagging in their partner on the other side to go through it the other way. The first team to finish the course will win and get this week's prize. I will reveal the prize after the competition.

So let’s get down to the beach and get started!

(Addressing the cast after the competition on the beach)
Congratulations, Jae and Kacey! You guys killed the obstacle course and are the winners of this challenge.

Now onto your prize! For winning this week, you have won $2,500 each and, trip tomorrow. The trip will be to help you get acquainted with the island here, a helicopter ride around the island followed by a private dinner.

Oh, and before I forget, you can choose one of the other teams to join you for the trip.

(Addressing one of the cameras)
That wraps up our first episode of Summer Love: Remember Me!
[/div][/div]
codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:
[class=image] position: relative; background: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/6VrljMCfh0WL6/giphy.gif); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; height: 200px; box-sizing: border-box; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=name] font-size: 15px; font-family: Arial; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; margin-top: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DDA0DD; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=caption] font-family: Oswald; font-size: 14px; width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute; opacity: 0; color: #fff; text-align: center; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=image state=hover] transition: 0.5s; filter: grayscale(100%); [/class] [class name=caption state=hover] opacity: 1; transition: 0.5s; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); [/class]
[div class=image][div class=caption]
MIMI
"A beautiful thing is never perfect."
[div class=name]Mariah Zabielski
[/div]
tags: Grey ( Darth Oats Darth Oats )
mood: a little jealous
outfit: click!
[/div]
Mariah didn't have alot of time to focus on how she felt about seeing Grey again. Before long, she and the other contestants-- her ex included-- were being told to change into beach-friendly competition clothes. With one last look at Grey, she smiled and told him they'd talk later. Then she separated from him and headed off to her side of the house to change with the others. It didn't take any of them long to change and head down to the beach, where the first competition would be held.

Now clad in a bikini with a pair of loose-fitting shorts over the bottoms, she slid her feet into a pair of flip flops and met everyone back at the beach. She automatically drifted towards Grey, sliding her hand into his as the host explained the game. Her heart admittedly sank when she saw the obstacle course-- though she did run in the mornings usually, she didn't think she was anywhere near fit enough for something like that.

She glanced over at Grey while the host spoke, a slow smile spreading over her features. It was so easy to automatically just be with him again, even if they technically were only teammates right now. With a soft sigh, she turned her attention back to the host.

As she figured, they definitely didn't win, but she'd had more fun trying than she thought she would. She stood by Grey again, now soaked from falling into the water numerous times. Here, not around her family, it was easier to let go. But the shadow of her family still haunted her, and made her stomach twist. Once the announcements were over, she turned to look at Grey. "That date sounds amazing."
[/div]
coded by luna.

Enzo Carvalho

full
Enzo was relieved when instead of a bottle of water, the production assistant told the group that they needed to change for the challenge. He took the opportunity to have some time to himself and headed to his room quickly. He dug through his bags looking for a pair of swim trunks, he had packed two, but his bags were a mess. His impromptu trip to NYC before going to the island for the show, had left him rushing to pack. The only reason he was able to pack everything he needed, was because his aunt had made a list for him.

As he changed quickly and headed back out to the patio where he met up with a production assistant that walked him down to the beach. They guy positioned Enzo on one side of a massive obstacle course. He hadn’t seen Amber since returning for filming, but he knew it was only a matter of time that she and the rest of the cast made their way to the beach.

-Time skip-

After the competition, Enzo felt his lungs burning. He was a naturally fit guy, but he wasn’t one to work out, or even think about fitness. Even as difficult as the challenge was, he still enjoyed it for the adrenaline rush that it was. And, even though they had lost and he was physically spent, he felt proud of the effort he had put forward. And as he looked at Amber, equally spent, he was proud of her. When the host finished speaking and filming ended, he smiled big at Amber before giving her a huge hug.
“We lost, but we did a good job!” he said before releasing her from the hug.The competition had completely taken his mind off of his confused feelings and the awkwardness of their previous conversation.

Before he could say anything else, his stomach let out a loud growl. He had been hungry before filming, but after the physical activity, he was famished.
“What do you say we head in and find some food? I’m starving.” he said to Amber, taking a couple steps toward the beach house.

During their walk up the beach, he caught sight of Jae and Kacey. They had won the competition and the reward. Their reward was a helicopter trip above the island, and they had the option to take another team with them. Enzo had never been in a helicopter and from what he had seen of the island as he traveled to the beach house, it was beautiful. He wanted to get picked for that trip, but he had no idea if they would pick him and Amber, or if he could convince them too.

When they got to the house, he suggested they both go change and then try to meet in the kitchen. He hadn’t been to the kitchen yet, because he had been confined to his wing of the house, but he figured it would be accessible from both wings so it couldn’t be too hard to find. He gave Amber a small smile and headed to his room to change once again.

'Timing is Everything'

codedbycrucialstar

Roxie was slightly stunned when he suddenly took her hands but he quickly dropped them. She didn't react to it.

"That's good... That's perfect... As long as you're here it's perfect... And you're right. What I did ... I screwed over everyone around me and I hurt you the worst. I will never forgive myself for that, so I won't ask it of you, either, but I have to start with this... I am so sorry, Roxie."

Roxie's face soften as he spoke and apologized again. But she when she realized how close she was to him she took a step back and coughed a little and there was a very faint blush on her face. She crossed her arms and glanced at the others. She really hadn't paid attention to how their meetings went but she knew one thing. It had to better then hers. "Where's a bar when you need one." Roxie mumbled to herself.

Interactions: NivieApple NivieApple

After the competitionunnamed (1).jpg
Roxie wasn't really annoyed that she lost. She it was partly her fault her mind had been so distracted with thoughts of Daniel and it didn't help that she could see and hear him cheering her on while she was on the course as she was racing towards him. She didn't really cheer him on until toward the very end when he was almost done. She didn't bother to change instead she made her way straight to the bar after she found it. "Finally." She said as she poured herself a drink. She had been so focus on getting that drink she had left Daniel behind. Which she actually didn't mean to do but whatever she didn't really have anything to say anyway....though part of her was curious what he had been up to all this time and why now? She just didn't get it. The more she thought about it. The more irritated she got. After downing her drink she started to braid her hair though she was having trouble. "Damn it why do I always have trouble this." She murmured to herself. After finally getting her hair the way she wanted. She took the whole bottle of wine from the bar and headed into the kitchen feeling a bit hungry. She set the bottle on the counter and then started rummaging through the fridge.

Mentioned: NivieApple NivieApple
(Open for interaction)

Daniel Moore
Dann.jpg
Aside from missing out on what sounded like a pretty good chance to get closer to Roxie, Daniel didn't mind losing the competition. It wasn't his main priority anyway, and he'd had a blast cheering Roxie on from the sidelines. During his own turn, actually, he could have sworn she'd ended up cheering for him near the end. That had really motivated the guy, but it didn't end up making much of a difference. After the awards were announced, Roxie turned and left, without a word to him. Yeah, he probably deserved that much, but it was still a tinge disappointing. Roxie wasn't the only one who was separating from the cast, now that filming was paused. Other members began to split off together and Dan stretched his arms above his head, preparing himself to go after his partner. First, though, he paused and decided to take a moment to be friendly.

"Jae! Kacey! You guys both did totally awesome out there! Congrats on the win!" his eyes watched as Roxie vanished into the beach house and a sad look passed over his eyes before he shoed it away and brought up a smile, "I gotta keep up with Roxie, but it's really cool to have met you both. I hope we can all get to know each other more throughout the show." Then, he hurried off, waving cheerfully back at the castmembers who remained. His plan was to stay optimistic for as long as he could. Daniel figured he would have to chase after her like a stray dog for a while before she accepted him, but he could handle that if it meant there was any chance at all.

Daniel had lost sight of Roxie after she'd gone inside and he wandered the halls for a moment before he heard the soft clink of glass on a counter as he passed by the kitchen. Backtracking a few steps, the guy peeked his head through the doorway and a small, lopsided smile curved his lips. There she was, her hair newly braided, a bottle of wine on the counter, and hands rummaging through the fridge. He was silent for a moment as he watched, contemplating the bottle of wine. It was a slightly worrying thought that he'd driven Roxie to drink right then. He wished she wasn't so uncomfortable around him, even if it was his own damn fault. Apprehensively, Dan took a step further into the room and leaned against a counter, then cleared his throat to make his presence known. "Hungry?" he asked, watching her rifle through the stocked fridge.
coding by cychotic

Jae-In

1588823222131.png
Location - Beach
Interaction - Pysren Pysren NivieApple NivieApple
Outfit -
1588823823343.png

Based on appearances alone, most would assume that Jae-In has some sort of magical workout system or special fitness regimen to remain quite fit even though she honestly could not tell you the last time she ran full speed. Looks are very deceiving and here's why. Jae ended up being the anchor for her and Kacey's team. She was skeptical at first because the pressure would pile up tremendously in order to get the win. It had become a complete blur of obstacles and deafening cheers, she was still surprised that she had won. She used the last ounce of adrenaline to lift Kacey up just enough to spin her around as a little victory celebration.

The moment the cameras were off, Jae fell back onto the ground gasping for air. Her lungs burned and her legs felt like abused stilts, it was not a cute scenario but oh well. She made a mental note to take advantage of any gym equipment available since she was painfully out of shape. Daniel's congratulations was answered with a raised fist and a breathy ''Thanks man, you did great too. It was close at the end.''

Jae's bangs were a complete mess as they clung to her forehead in multiple direction. Her eyes opened once she caught her breath and they focused on Kacey's figure hovering over her. Jae did the extremely cringey eye brow wiggle that you expect from a 52 year old man, ''Looks like we have a double date ahead of us sweetie, guess that means I'll have to dress up for the part.''
Jae-In

"I'm wearing a smile...

X3lxcoL.jpg
K
acey smiled widely and shook her head in response to what Jae said about her photos and her ex-girlfriend. "I don't know, maybe she thought I was the other girl because all the photos." She joked. "Sorry I haven't had the chance to tell you myself about the modeling until now." She watched as her friend pulled up her shirt half way to show the tattoos she had and one thats hinted at others. "Really? Nice! I wish I was there when it happened so I could have congratulated you!!" She paused as she examined the tattoos and her friend continued to talk. "Oh wow this one looks great.. this one too.." Once she was done, Jae put her shirt back down. "I'm glad you guys are close, that makes work more fun." The two talked abit more about Jae's tattooing and Kacey's modeling before the production crew came and let everyone know it was time to change clothes and get ready for the competition.

Kacey stood along the beach next to Jae and the other contestants as the host gave a description of the obstacle course and what they had to do. "We got his Jae!" She cheered and gave her friend a one armed hug from the side. Kacey did a few stretches and warm ups until it was time to get started.

-Skip to after competition-

Kacey was ecstatic that her and Jae had won the competition and oh man that prize! She's only been only a helicopter once, for a shooting location, and it wasn't even started (on). She leaned over her friend with her hands on her knees. "You did it Jae! We did it! Because of you." She said the last bit alittle breathy because she was exhausted. Kacey looked over to Daniel, whom she met before hand. "Hey, thanks Daniel!" She then focused her attention on her friend and helped her up. Kacey smirked as she looked at her friends hair, and moved her hand to move Jae's bangs around alittle bit. "You and me both haha" She paused for a moment as she dusted what sand was on her own body. "Let's go find the Kitchen and I'll make you celebratory snack and drink. You earned it!"

K
acey led Jae towards the house and through it looking for the Kitchen. "I didn't know you had it in you Jae?" She said though it wasn't really a question. "Reminds me of that time in fifth grade in gym class. You surprised everyone in that dodge ball game. Everyone thought you were going to out first. And you sure showed them." She swung her arm around onto her friends shoulders. "What do you think about that helicopter ride? That's going to be fabulous. And that dinner date? I wonder what they'll give us.... oh... who will we choose to go with us? I don't really know anyone but Daniel. He seemed pretty cool. Well.. I mean that was until he got slapped in the face. Wonder what he did?"

Competition Clothes: [ 1 ] [ 2 ]

Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha NivieApple NivieApple
. . . . you gave me."

[class=bkgd] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 800px; height: 500px; background-color: #0E0108; overflow: hidden; border-radius: 20px; border: 1px solid #FF0078; [/class] [class=bkgdborder] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 821px; height: 521px; padding: 10px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; border-radius: 25px; border: 1px solid #42B4CD; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; left: 333px; top: 5px; overflow: hidden; width: 467px; height: 70px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 50px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #42B4CD; [/class] [class=textbox] position: absolute; overflow: auto; width: 415px; height: 305px; left: 0px; top: 5px; text-align: justify; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; line-height: 11px; padding: 10px; color: #c699c0; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 418px; height: 342px; left: 358px; top: 130px; background-color: #2B0719; border-radius: 20px; border: 1px solid #FF0078; [/class] [class=role] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 239px; height: 22px; left: 448px; top: 80px; background-color: #2B0719; border-radius: 30px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 14px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #FF0078; padding: 2px; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 333px; height: 500px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background: url(https://iv1.lisimg.com/image/16863037/740full-ella-balinska.jpg); background-size: 150%; border-right: 1px solid #FF0078; [/class] [class=pichover] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 100%; left: 0px; top: 0px; background-color: #2B0719; border-right: 1px solid #FF0078; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 15px; line-height: 18px; color: #c699c0; padding-top: 80%; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [script class=pic on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 pichover [/script] [script class=pic on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 pichover [/script] [class=circlepic] position: absolute; width: 146px; height: 146px; left: 93.5px; top: 90px; border-radius: 100px; border: 1px solid #FF0078; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/736x/86/5f/2b/865f2be28bd12d12302cc6b458e2bf7b.jpg); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=credit] position: absolute; top: 479px; left: 333px; overflow: hidden; width: 467px; height: 14px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #42B4CD; opacity: 0.5; [/class]
[div class=bkgdborder][div class=bkgd]
[div class=pic][div class="pichover hidden"][div class=circlepic][/div]
Outfit: [The middle outfit] (After competition)

Mood: Tired, Hopeful

Interactions: Darth Oats Darth Oats NivieApple NivieApple Pysren Pysren Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha animegirl20 animegirl20 (Included Kacey & Jae since they are going straight to the kitchen. Timeline wise they'd beat her there since she's changing first.)
Mentions: Darth Oats Darth Oats

[/div][/div]
[div class=name]Amber Harper[/div]
[div class=role]Timing is Everything[/div]
[div class=textcontainer][div class=textbox]
-Time Skip-

Once the competition was over Amber was completely out of it. She hadn't been so physically active in a long time, which was seriously making her question this being the best choice in show to come on. If all the challenges where going to be physical maybe she should start hitting the gym or working out in her room to keep up. They'd lost, but it wasn't too bad honestly. She actually in the heat of the moment caught herself having fun between cheering on Enzo and going up against the other competitors. She was relived when she looked up and heard that he seemed to feel the same way. While the awkwardness from before the competition definitely was still in the back of her mind, it seemed that wasn't the case for him as he pulled her into a sweaty hug. Honestly she should be more like him. Whatever happens outside of the competitions needs to stay outside of the competitions. she couldn't afford the distractions or they'd lose every time.

"Yah sounds good to me." She chimed with a soft smile and flashing him a thumbs up at his offer for them to get some food. She honestly felt like she could eat a cow right now. They didn't talk much on the walk back, but that on her half was largely in part because she was still trying to learn how to breathe again. She looked around a bit seeing where the others were headed and most seemed to be heading back like them. She did want to get to know the other contestants outside of the competitions. So far Grey was the only other person than Enzo she's spoken to, so maybe he'd be a good place to start.

Once they got to the beach house they went their separate ways to get changed. She took a hot shower and in no time found her way to the kitchen. Once she got their she noticed quite a few people where already there. She flashed them a shy smile and a wave, "Hey guys good job to everyone out there!" She opened up what looked like could be the pantry to see if there was anything good inside. "By chance does anyone here like to cook?" She asked curiously. "We should have something special for our first meal together you know?" She suggested. While she was pretty sure from the reaction of everyone else at the reveal that this was a safe bet to get everyone together and talking...her only reservation was the girl holding a whole bottle of wine, and the guy also here who'd she'd slapped. She wasn't sure if they'd want that. Then again she invited this for everyone so they could sit far apart if the girl wanted.

[/div][/div]
[div class=credit]code by sox[/div][/div][/div]

GREY MORRIS
'The One That Got Away'
Interactions: apolla apolla Pysren Pysren Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha

unnamed.jpgAfter taking a light jog back to the big house to change into a more water-friendly outfit, realizing he only had one pair of trunks, he got into them quickly. Grey didn't find himself at the beach or even at the pool to swim often, so he's probably had these same black board shorts for years now. He honestly couldn't remember the last time he needed to wear them. He finds himself up the mountains camping or hiking more often instead. His last trip hiking on the Appalachian Trail ended abruptly because one of his friends had woken up one morning to find a family of eight had built a nest out of her toilet paper in her back pack. Yes, eight. They had all counted them as she shook her upside down bag, one white mouse falling out at a time. What had initially began as a sense of fear from the girl, quickly turned into amusement as the group of them began laughing at the absurdity of the 'seemingly' never ending supply of mice. Simply the thought of that moment alone, made a small chuckle unexpectedly jump from Grey's lips. He then shook his head slightly before grabbing a towel and running back out onto the hot sand barefoot.

Though sand was definitely a difficult surface to gain near enough traction to run effectively on, Grey still managed to dig in enough and not fall. Spraying sand behind him as he went. Passing the slow moving Mariah on his way to the obstacle course, Grey bumped her playfully and spun to begin skipping facing backwards. He stuck his tongue out at her for good measure.

Most of adolescence was spent in sports, then following high school he joined the military. At this point, Grey was definitely confident in his athletic ability. Mariah on the other hand, he was unsure. Before the competition started, Grey had decided to have her go first. That way, if they needed to make up any ground he would be more capable of doing so. Or so he thought.

Listening to Brian explain what was going to happen, Grey felt something against his hand. Surprised and caught off-guard, Grey looked down quickly. Mariah had interlaced her fingers in his, holding his hand tightly. Involuntarily, Grey's eyebrow rose. He snapped his head back to watch Brain talk and examine the obstacle course. Hoping she didn't see the expression he had made. Grey mind began to race. Mariah had become this comfortable this quickly already? Grey wasn't exactly sure how to digest that really. Knowing how things ended between them, her doing this only seemed to fall under the same pattern of their relationship before. When her family wasn't around or involved, she was all for it. But the second someone catches wind of it, she would go running back to them. Hurting him again and giving up on what they have. Grey wasn't entirely certain he wanted to go through that again. He was beginning to second guess asking her here to this competition now. Has he fully recovered from the pain he felt when they ended things the first time? He thought he hadn't completely. But in a way that made him feel open to trying things again hoping Mariah had grown away from her family at this point, five years later. But so much had been the same with her so far. How can he know if her family doesn't have just as much control over her still?

Grey watched Mariah as she was the first leg. Hoping she would hold them close enough for Grey to come in and pass the rest of the competition at the end. Things were looking really good for them. Then, her first fall. Grey winced, but one fall was okay, no big deal. Grey knew he would have to make up some distance. But then she fell again. And again. And again. By the time Mariah had made it back, Grey tried his best to catch up, but the team of two girls was already too far ahead. He came in second though and he was at least satisfied about that.

Though he was a bit upset they didn't win, he knew that was just him being hyper-competitive and winning a race of course isn't the main reason for him being here. It was Mariah.

He congratulated the tattooed girl shortly, but quickly moved on as she was picking up her partner and spinning in circles.

Grey turned back and walked back to Mariah with a defeated and humbling smile on his face. He shrugged at them losing and began walking back to the house with her, rubbing his head vigorously with his towel. Once he felt dry enough, he laid it over his shoulders and slid his hands into his pockets, only lightly touching arms with Mariah as they walked. After a short silence Mariah spoke up,
"That date sounds amazing!"

Grey looked at her curiously, "You think so?" Thinking about it, Grey felt it sounded too...formal. But he knew that was just the type of things Mariah was into. He wasn't exactly against the idea, but he did feel like something a bit more casual after five years would be easier for him. He continued, "Well I guess we'd better talk to them at least, Brain said they can take a pair with them. Maybe they'd be willing to take us."

Once they had made it back inside, Grey realized most people were beginning to congregate in the kitchen and dinning area. Now that he was thinking about it, Grey did feel a bit hungry. He could definitely go for some food.

First, Grey went back to his room to change into the clothes he was wearing originally. He didn't feel like he really needed to change into something new. He hung his shorts over the edge of his door to let them dry for now and headed back out to the common area with everyone. Scanning the room, Grey found a speaker and plugged in his phone. Scrolling through Grey laughed as he felt he had found a relatively fitting song to put on for now. Billionaire. Grey let it play as he walked away, nodding his head with a grin along with the beat.

Next, he found Mariah and grabbed her by the waist pulling her into a moment of dance. Laughing at hiimself at this point for kind of going over the top, he stopped dancing and found the two winners. Bringing Mariah with him, he made a short wave and walked up to them to introduce himself.
"What's up guys? My name is Grey, you guys were kicking ass out there on the course." He grinned before asking jokingly, "Any chance this isn't your first competition?"

mariah
Although they'd lost the race (mostly due to her own lack of athleticism) and wouldn't be going on the date as the winning couple, Mariah was only a little disappointed. They did still have a chance to go, and even if they didn't, she and Grey would still have time together. It hadn't escaped her notice how affectionate she'd been to him since realizing what the show was about. How she'd slipped her hand into his before the competition, how she'd hugged him when he'd been revealed to her in the very beginning.

She was playing with fire, and she knew it.

But she didn't want to stop.

Thankfully, Grey didn't seem to be angry with her for not winning. Mariah had her eyes on the winning girls, a distracted grin on her face until Grey stood in front of her again. The pair started back towards the house, Mimi commenting on the date as they walked. He hadn't taken her hand, she'd noticed, but maybe he wasn't feeling the same as her. But then again, she was here because of him, right? Was he having regrets?

"I do." She smiled over at him, feeling her heart pitter-pattering against her chest as he looked her way. It was the same way she'd felt all those years ago. "Doesn't hurt to try and kiss up, right?" She batted her eyelashes at him playfully as they stepped into the house. He went into his room to change, but Mimi stayed in what she was wearing, deciding she'd shower later to get all the sand off of her.

She'd been standing in the kitchen when Grey came back downstairs, and was only alerted to his presence as the music started to play. Looking over her shoulder, she grinned at him, recognizing the song choice. She'd turned back around when he grabbed her by the waist and spun her around, a child-like giggle and squeal escaping her lips as he did so. "Grey!" She laughed, and he stopped, taking her in the direction of the two winners.

She offered them a small wave, remembering Jae from earlier in the hallway. Looking back and forth between the two, she wondered what their story was. "Hey, Jae." Mimi greeted the girl, then glanced at the other. "I'm Mariah. And you guys did awesome out there!

Kitchen

mood

euphoric

outfit

Click!

tags

Grey ( Darth Oats Darth Oats ); Jae ( Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha ); Kacey ( Pysren Pysren )
coded by natasha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back