• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer Love: Remember Me? {Character page}

unscripted

nothing serious
Please post all your character profiles here. Only post here once your application has been approved.
Couples:
The One That Got Away: 2 Reserved
Not Since You: 2 Reserved
Timing is Everything: 2 Reserved
Just Friends: 2 Reserved
Plot
Summer Love is a new reality show designed to see if summer really is the season of love. The show will focus on 8 contestants that will be living and competing together as couples over the summer to win dates, experiences, and cash, all while exploring the possibilities of a summer romance. Thing is, this season the couples are not strangers and only one person from each couple knows what's really going on. The inaugural season of ‘Summer Love’ is aimed at bringing people together with loves from their past.

All under different circumstances, four people have been chosen to be reconnected with someone from their past that they want to have a chance at a future with. While their intentions are for love, the other 4 participants have accepted to be on the show without knowing exactly what they were walking into.

The 4 unknowing cast members were a part of a larger group of people to receive an acceptance letter to be on a show that they never applied to. For their own reasons, these 4 people that received this surprise email, decided to move forward with the show. What they think is a vacation and a chance to win some money for the summer, is really a blast from their past with a chance at love.

At the end of the summer and conclusion of the show, they will walk away with amazing experiences, some money, and if they so choose love.

Characters
Overview: I will be looking to fill a cast of 8 characters, 7 open slots to begin with since I will be playing a role. The couples have a basic backstory outline that I have put together, but players will be expected to give the backstories more details through collaborative planning (on discord) once the roles are filled. I don’t want to assign the genders to the characters or couples, so that can leave things open for lgbt pairings. That being said, there will be an application to reserve a spot and the first person to have their application accepted for each couple will get to decide what kind of relationship it will be. Once your application has been accepted, I will send you the profile outline and your role will be reserved.
The Couples:
The One That Got Away: They dated casually, but some force outside of their control kept them from getting serious. One of them has always regretted not getting a chance to see what they could have been and decides now is the time to find out.

Not Since You: They dated in the past and broke up, on not so great terms, and went their separate ways. Years and relationships later one of them realizes they haven’t cared for anyone else the way they did that old lover and wants a chance to get that person back.

Timing is Everything: They had chemistry from the moment they met, but they were both in relationships. Over the years they have kept in touch as distant friends, with them never being single at the same time. Well now they are both single and one of them is ready to shoot their shot.

Just Friends: They were friends in high school, but one liked the other as more than friends and didn’t know how to say it. After high school they went their separate ways and stayed in touch over social media. Now the one wants to see if those feelings are shared.

Rules
All site rules apply!
Acceptance: This is NOT first come first serve. Because of the power that is given in deciding the gender pairing of each couple, applications will be required to reserve a spot in this roleplay. The application will be used so I can see the commitment of each player to staying with this roleplay; it would really suck to have someone choose the gender pairing of a couple and then not see the roleplay through and have their partner’s character locked in as a specified gender. The application must be complete! The more details included about your character in the application, the better. If your application is accepted, I will send you the profile outline and the links to the character page and the discord. The profile will just be an expansion of your application, so the more detailed the application, less will be needed on the profile.
Literacy: Literacy is important to me! Grammar, vocabulary and spelling are necessary to be a part of this rp. I am not going to put a paragraph minimum on posts, sometimes writer's block happens, and the roleplay needs to move forward, but I am looking for people who can easily post at least 2 paragraphs regularly. No one liners!
Respect: Please be respectful and polite in all discord conversations. No Godmoding! If there is an issue with disrespect between players, you will be given one warning, if it persists from there you will be kicked from Discord and your character removed.
Planning: All planning and OOC conversations will be done on Discord. Once you know who your partner is, please begin working together to detail the backstory for your character's relationship.
Posting: Please be able to post at least 2 times a week. I understand that life is hectic for some people right now with the health pandemic of the coronavirus, but please let me know if at any time you are unable to keep up with the post minimum and we will discuss how to work it out. If you are not keeping up with the expectation and have not reached out to me, you will get a warning that you are not active enough, and if that goes unfixed your character will be removed.
(I will leave the coding up to you...use whatever code you want or not one at all.)
General
Storyline: The name of your couple storyline

Name:

Sexual Orientation:

Apperance
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Body type:
Distiguishing features: Tattoos, piercings, birthmarks, ect.
Faceclaim: Please also include at least 2 pictures of character

Persona
Personality: Please expand upon what was included in your application. 1-2 paragraphs.

History
Biography: It's up to you how detailed or far back you want to take this. 2 paragraphs minimum.
What has your character been up to for the last five years: All couples will have not seen each other in at least five years. Please expand upon what was included in your application. 2 paragraphs minimum.
Why did you decide to participate in the show:
Relationship backstory: The detailed backstory of the relationship you character is on the show for. This can wait until it is planned out with your partner. 2 paragraphs minimum.

Last edited:
[class=container] width: 560px; position: relative; margin: auto; cursor: url(http://cur.cursors-4u.net/nature/images9/nat852.gif), auto !important; [/class] [class=cover] bottom: 0; left: 0; position: absolute; right: 0; top: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; z-index: 2; [/class] [class=background_two] background-color: #f5f5ef; width: 560px; height: 456px; [/class] [class=border] background-color: #FFD859; width: 110px; height: 416px; padding: 20px; [/class] [class=main_image] position: relative; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/G70Tt7G.png'); width: 180px; height: 304px; border: 8px solid #748b74; margin-left: 30px; margin-top: 45px; [/class] [class=image_one] position: relative; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/KaTqJQS.jpg'); border-radius: 100%; border: 1px solid #748b74; background-size: 100%; margin-left: 180px; margin-top: -295px; width: 80px; height: 80px; [/class] [class=image_two] position: relative; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/KUsQLS8.jpg'); border-radius: 100%; border: 1px solid #748b74; background-size: 100%; margin-left: 180px; margin-top: 15px; width: 80px; height: 80px; [/class] [class=image_three] position: relative; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/1SehUGx.jpg'); border-radius: 100%; border: 1px solid #748b74; background-size: 100%; margin-left: 180px; margin-top: 15px; width: 80px; height: 80px; [/class] [class=textcontainer_two] position: relative; margin-left: 260px; margin-top: -260px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [class=header_one] color: #748b74; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; font-size: 20px; [/class] [class=header_two] color: #FFD859; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; font-size: 30px; margin-top: -45px; [/class] [class=background] background-color: #FFFFFF; margin: auto; width: 560px; height: 455px; position: relative; [/class] [class=banner] width: 100%; height: 100px; padding: 0px; background-color: #FFD859; [/class] [class=banner_text] position: relative; padding: 30px; font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-style: italic; color: white; top: -5px; text-align: right; [/class] [class=divider] position: absolute; width: 50%; line-height: 0; height: 1px; background-color: black; margin-top: -5px; left: 250px; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: relative; padding: 10px; [/class] [class=side_one] position: relative; width: 210px; [/class] [class=side_two] position: relative; margin-top: -310px; margin-left: 220px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [class=box] position: relative; border: solid 1px #BABCBE; background-color: white; height: 150px; [/class] [class=box_info] position: relative; border-bottom: 1px solid #BABCBE; text-align: right; padding: 5px; background-color: #F2F2F2; font-size: 18px; color: #748b74; text-transform: uppercase; font-style: italic; [/class] [class=box_text] padding: 10px; color: grey; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Arial'; line-height: 16px; [/class] [class=textinformation] margin-top: -5px; margin-left: 10px; font-size: 18px; color: #748b74; [/class] [class=textinformation_two] margin-top: -10px; margin-left: 20px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: grey; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=divider_two] position: absolute; width: 210px; line-height: 0; height: 1px; background-color: black; margin-top: 10px; [/class] [class=icon_border] display: inline-block; border: solid 1px #BABCBE; background-color: #F2F2F2; line-height: 0; padding: 12px; margin: auto; margin-top: -90px; margin-left: 15px; height: 100px; width: 100px; [/class] [class=icon_one] background: url('https://i.imgur.com/0QRjFMk.gif'); background-size: 100%; border: solid 1px #FBFBFB; height: 100px; width: 100px; [/class] [class name=icon_one state=hover] background: url('https://i.imgur.com/j9iuehG.gif') no-repeat; background-size: cover; width: 100%; height: 100%; [/class] [script class=background on=click] slideDown 800 cover [/script] [script class=cover on=click] slideUp 800 [/script] [div class=container][div class=background] [div class=banner][div class=banner_text]kacey kim lee [div class=divider][/div][/div][/div] [div class=textcontainer][div class=icon_border][div class=icon_one][/div][/div]
[div class=side_one][div class=textinformation] nickname(s)[/div] [div class=textinformation_two]Kaylee, Kace[/div] [div class=divider_two][/div]
[div class=textinformation] age[/div] [div class=textinformation_two]26[/div] [div class=divider_two][/div]
[div class=textinformation] gender[/div] [div class=textinformation_two]female[/div] [div class=divider_two][/div]
[div class=textinformation] sexuality[/div] [div class=textinformation_two]Bisexual[/div] [div class=divider_two][/div]
[div class=textinformation] role:[/div] [div class=textinformation_two]Just Friends[/div] [div class=divider_two][/div] [/div] [div class=side_two]
[div class=box][div class=box_info]appearance
[div class=box_text] Hair Color: Medium Brown Eye Color: Hazel Height/Weight: 5'11" and 132 lbs Build: Slender hourglass Distinguishing Features: Her lightly colored hazel eyes with her bronze skin and a birthmark in the shape similar to a butterfly on her clavicle on the right side. Tattoos/Piercings: Standard ear piercings Faceclaim: Ashley Moore
[/div]
[div class=box][div class=box_info]personality[/div]
[div class=box_text]Kacey is very tolerant of other people no matter what their quirks, sexuality or personality. She prides herself on being a team player, optimistic and being reliable. She is charismatic, and selfless. Kacey tries her best not to take things to heart, especially criticism but she fails. It will take more than a few comments but eventually she will fold. Kacey likes getting to know others. Romantically, she is in it for the long haul, looking for that long term relationship rather than short flings. She will inspire her significant other and help them achieve their dreams and goals. Friendship wise, she puts in a huge amount of active effort to maintain her friendships. Viewing them as substantial and important, not something to let slip away through laziness or inattention. She truly values all her friends. Kacey does find herself getting offended when her efforts aren't appreciated or reciprocated when the time presents itself. She has a diversion to conflict and makes sure to avoid it when she can. Whether it's by physically and verbally avoiding it or solving the issue before it gets out of hand. She expresses herself creatively and honestly. Kacey will not crack under pressure, even though she doesn't like conflict and can be sensitive at times. Lastly, Kacey is a social butterfly who is creative, warm, kind, intelligent, observant, and a quick learner. ❀ Likes: Rain, Nighttime, Shooting stars, Milk Chocolate, Nail polish, Tattoos, Ice cream, Netflix, Rainbows, Sappy Movies, Strawberries, Animals ❀ Dislikes: Sports, Being too hot/cold, Cigarettes, Pickles, Stepping on gum, Alcohol, Negativity, Spiders, Dishonesty, Recklessness, Animal cruelty ❀ Quirks/Habits: Has a habit of crossing her arms, Sweeping her hair behind her ear when nervous, Sleeping in, Left Handed, Crosses her ankles when sitting.
[/div][/div]
[div class=box][div class=box_info]biography[/div]
[div class=box_text] What has your character been up to for the last five years: She got into the college of her dreams and was doing a 4 year degree plan. She wanted to be an artist, and she loved doing it so why not get paid for it? On her 3rd year in college she was scouted by someone looking for a fresh face for the modeling scene. And ever since then, she's been doing that for a living while being a freelance digital artist in her free time. A few years later she heard about this Summer Love show, and something just clicked. She hadn't seen her good friend, Min Jae-In, since they parted in High School and only kept in contact through social media. Kacey had feelings for her friend that she never revealed and once they parted ways she had hoped they'd go away in time, but they never did. They only grown stronger. It's been 5 years, and Kacey finally had enough. So she applied for Summer Love and invited her unknowing friend. Why did you decide to participate in the show: Kacey heard about the show, and thought it would be great time to let Jae-In know about her real feelings. To see if she ever felt the same way Kacey did. Relationship backstory: TBD
[/div][/div]
[div class=box][div class=box_info]other[/div]
[div class=box_text] Favorite Color: Yellow Relationships: TBA!
[/div][/div] [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=cover][div class=background_two][div class=border][div class=main_image][/div] [div class=image_one][/div] [div class=image_two][/div] [div class=image_three][/div][/div][div class=textcontainer_two][div class=header_one]Kacey K. Lee[/div] [div class=header_two]Just Friends[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]
codedbycrucially | click cover, hover icon, hidden scroll

Last edited:
[Class=Notes] //Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// //these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well // //These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know. // //Long URls are images// //# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// //or color codes// //This code allows breaks whenever the return/enter button is pressed// //The only part of the code under the tag is the class portion// //I wanted it to be easy and simple to add information// //and frankly sometimes its tiring to add
to every code I make XD// //When filling out the bottom section// //it'll look nicer to keep the "Bio: Skill: and Personality:"// //or what ever you replace it with// // on its own separate line// //and put the info below it// //Square sized images also will look best// //but if you have a non square image it'll still work// //Don't worry// [/class] [Class=Info] Font-Family:Special Elite; color:Black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:10px; background-color:#e1dcc6; width:80%; margin:auto; //This is the mainly background and the font// //If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// //I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [Class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info]
New Daniel.jpg
Not Since You [Div class="Line"][/div] Name: Daniel August Moore [Div class="Line"][/div] Age: 27 [Div class="Line"][/div] Gender: Male [Div class="Line"][/div] Sexuality: Heterosexual [Div class="Line"][/div] Occupation: Travel Photographer (Side work in event photography) [Div class="Line"][/div] Faceclaim: Micheal Perdacher [Div class="Line"][/div]
Body Type: He's in shape.
Distinguishing Features: Tattoos
BU-adKbgNrS3qIOTkM-2QwtKGvszH0EjwZH7z41Ziqk.jpg
Eyes: Blueish-gray
Hair: Dark Brown
[Div class="Line"][/div]
New DAni.jpg
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div] Persona: Daniel has always been the adventurous type. He used to be a little too scattered to commit himself fully to one thing, a little bit too distracted by everything to find a focus (except for his camera). With people, he was basically the life of any conversation. He has charisma for days and is a very straightforward guy. Music, art, and photography are his lifeblood, truly. He is almost never seen without his camera. Danny loves to laugh and loves to make other people smile whenever he can. He also gets attached to people fairly easily, but won't let on how strong an attachment is until it's too late, most of the time. He has never really had a major confidence problem, but he can be kind of guarded. His mom died when he was 21 and that was a big blow for him. Since then, he has been a little wary of getting too close to people. He is afraid of people leaving him. He is also not very good at letting things go. He likes to feel wanted and needed and can cling a bit to the things that make him feel the best. Especially when it comes to people. Usually, he doesn't let himself get close enough to people for him to feel that way though. Pre his mom's death, he was very open, very excitable, and just had a very fun personality. Since her passing, he has become a bit more reserved and a bit more toned down, but when he is in an especially good mood or around people that bring it out of him, he basically reverts right back to being his teenage self. Daniel loves to share what he can and likes to express himself, when he is in a good mood. His happy-go-lucky, carefree side is on display for everyone to see and he won't try to contain anything positive he wants to share. Negative emotions are a little more difficult for him. He doesn't like to let on that he is hurt by something or upset. When he is hurting, he tends to turn in on himself and put up an "I'm fine" front. [Div class="Line"][/div] History: Daniel grew up just him and his mom. She was his rock through everything. Taught him to respect women, be a good boy, and be himself - all the good mom stuffs. His dad wasn't dead, he was just out of the picture. Just a man who sent child-support when it was due. It never bothered him as a child, all he needed was his mom. She worked tirelessly to support him and taught him the benefit of hard work. She also bought him his first camera. All of his earliest photos were of his mother. He did his best in school, but was never exactly book smart. He was very athletic, though, and was on the track, cross-country, and soccer teams. He dated a girl in high school for a bit, but his mom didn't approve. She thought the girl was just with him for his looks and athleticism. That really bugged him and, eventually, he found out his mom had been right all along. So they split and he didn't look back. Since then, he really relied on his mother's advice. When it was time to go to college, she was how he got in. She helped him apply for scholarships, write up his application for school, and worked with recruiters. Eventually, he got a full ride on a sports scholarship for soccer. During his second year at college, when he was 21 years old, his mom was killed in a car accident. He really shut down for a while. Was not himself or even emotionally available. His new college friends helped him get through it, mostly (and possibly the girl is he new her now). Still, he suddenly felt like he just had to get away from everything, and once the school term was out, he cut ties with the school and Roxie and started working as a travel photographer. [Div class="Line"][/div] What he's been up to for the last 5 years: Daniel has been basically "on-the-run" for the last 5 years. After what happened with his mom and then with Roxie, he had to get away. Find a reason to really live again. At first, he was just traveling. Hiking around, using the money he had saved from his dad's old child-support checks and what he had made while he was working in college. He'd brought his camera when he left and, once he had the confidence to even use it again, he started taking photos of basically everything. Honestly, he was good. Now, he has been all over the world twice and has been working as a travel photographer. He met Cambri when he was in Australia and they instantly clicked. She has been his constant travel companion for the last 5 years. She is a dog. 😜 She actually helped him get through a lot of the hard nights. While exploring the world he has made a name for himself in the photography business and started doing event photography in places as he passed through. He has been making pretty good money. After the first three years, he started telling himself that he would soon settle down, maybe even go back home, but he has never really found a reason to settle and he realized that going back home was relatively terrifying. He has gone on a few dates throughout the years, but he has never had any kind of connection. After a shoot in Germany, he was walking the streets when he was shocked to see a girl he thought was Roxie. He stopped her, only to find the only resemblance between the two girls was their hair color. Confused and a little bit shaken, he realized that he had been holding on to Roxie without even noticing he was doing it. After that, he had a little idea in his head that when he finally came home he would see her again and be forgiven for all the crap he pulled, and maybe get the chance to be with her again. [Div class="Line"][/div] Why did he decide to do the show?: After his incident in Germany, he realized that what he wanted most was another chance with Roxie. Was to be with her again. He missed her. When he heard about the show, he was a little wary at first, but, being the adventurous, optimist he is, he took the chance, though he is still very worried about how she'll react to seeing him again. [Div class="Line"][/div] Relationship Backstory: Daniel met Roxie in his senior year of high school, when Roxie was still a Junior. At first, they were something of rivals. She was the "tough girl" bully of the school and he was the golden-boy athlete who tried to talk her down and straighten her up. After a while, though, their relationship shifted and they became friends. Daniel came to see her as someone he could always rely on and who he wanted to be around all the time. As they grew closer and Daniel began attending college, the boy's feelings evolved past friendship. Though he didn't know it at the time, Roxie's did too. They hung out all the time at his apartment, and, being the confident, outgoing son-of-a-gun he is, he constantly flirted with her, trying to get her to see how he really felt about her. On one particular evening, when they had planned to have an easy night at his apartment, watching black-and-white movies and talking about whatever, their conversation led to Roxie's confession. Taken by surprise, but entirely thrilled, Daniel asked her to be his girlfriend on the spot. After almost a year, Daniel's mom was killed in a car accident. He was completely messed up in the head, turning all of his feelings into targeted self-loathing that led to him pushing everyone away in whatever manner he could. Roxie tried to help, to be there for him. She knew what he was going through, having been in a similar situation herself, but Daniel couldn't get past it. He was spending his days and nights wandering the streets or getting blackout drunk. As he did this, a need to just get away from everything built in his chest and the more Roxie tried to help the more he found himself giving in to that need. He hated everything about the town and himself and he constantly felt like he was on the brink of losing it all. So, one morning, when he stumbled in the door only to be greeted by his worried girlfriend, he couldn't take it anymore. The couple fought. Both sides said things they shouldn't have, and Daniel found himself packing a bag before the fight was even over. Roxie tried to get him to stay or at least bring her along, but Daniel left alone. That night, he used some of the money his mom had saved from his dad's child support checks and bought a ticket to wherever he could afford. [Div class="Line"][/div] Extra: He needs glasses, but wears contacts unless he loses them or is too lazy to put them in. Also, while on the show, he has asked his best friend Adam(other than Roxie), who was his college roommate, to watch Cambri. Adam was basically the only person he has stayed in contact with while he was gone, and he only contacted him after about a year of being away. [Div class="Line"][/div] Code by @AgWordSmith [/div]
#2e9fb9 Instacrush-Michael-Perdacher-170518-42.jpgtumblr_oy4stc2j0g1rburcqo1_640.jpgDani.jpg

Last edited:
[div class="tab selectedTab tab1"]
[div class="tab tab2"]
[div class="tab tab3"]
[div class="tab tab4"]
[/div]
[div class="tabContents tabContents01 show"]
[div class=tag]full name.
Mariah Zabielski
[div class=tag]nickname.
Mimi
[div class=tag]age.[/div] 25
[div class=tag]gender.[/div] Female
[div class=tag]sexuality.[/div] Demisexual
[div class=tag]eye color.[/div] Hazel
[div class=tag]hair color.[/div] Dirty Blonde
[div class=tag]body type.[/div] Curvy
[div class=tag]dist. features.[/div] These bows [her only tattoos]
[div class=tag]face claim.[/div] Sasha Pieterse [/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents02"]
[div class=tag]personality.
Mariah comes from an upscale family, so she always has a natural obvious poise to the way she walks, talks, and acts. It's been beaten into her how to act like a lady, so you'll rarely find her acting otherwise. She does have friends that she likes to cut loose a little with, especially when her mom and grandmother aren't around, but after years of being raised by the two women, she is always terrified in the back of her mind that they'll catch her if she curses or slips up. She did let loose alot once, five years ago... her family demanded that she end it. She had no choice but to end things with the man she loved because of tradition/her family. She regrets it and, as such, doesn't talk about it much anymore. Mimi is also stubborn and prideful, but thankfully didn't get the selfish gene from the other women in her family. [/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents03"]
[div class=tag]bio.
Mariah's future was pretty much set for her upon her birth. As the second born and female, her future wasn't as mapped out, but it was still pretty rigid. Lessons, the best tutors, both outside and inside activities. From a young age, she rarely had down time, as her mother was constantly dragging her here and there, or having someone come to her for whatever lesson. Her father was there, but rarely in the picture, always away on business trips or just busy in his office. The one time a young Mariah went into his office unannounced, she'd been severely beaten and told never to do it again.

Her older brother was treated the same way, but worse. As the oldest (and male) he was set to become the heir to the family business, but Luke wanted no part in it. He went along with it for a long time, because resistance meant being cast out and forgotten. But when he was old enough, he ran off in the middle of the night with money he'd saved, never to return. He was written out of the will, and all of his duties fell on Mimi. As a female, she wouldn't be able to take over the business because it "wasn't meant for women". Women were meant to be teachers of the next generation, not run businesses. Hence the arranged marriage her parents set up for her.

Sometime shortly after her brother left, Mariah tried to act out as well. It was when she met her love and they started dating, but obviously, her parents (and grandmother on her mothers side) did not approve. She had a choice to make, and she made it but has regretted it ever since. She even got a tattoo after they broke up, thinking it would keep his memory alive. It just succeeded in another beating, despite the fact she was definitely of legal age. Her mother and grandmother lectured her for hours afterwards; it had been a terrible ordeal. Since then, she's tried to stay in line. Until now. [/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents04"]
[div class=tag]last 5 years?.
In the last five years, Mariah has gone to college and graduated with a double major in education and business. Her family didn't want her to waste time with something as silly as a 'general' degree, even though Mimi is still unsure she wants to remain in the family. She won't be taking over the business, considering there is an arrangement for her to get married, and he will take over the business. Her job, same as her mother and grandmother before her, is to teach the next generation. She doesn't want that, but since she already gave up her once chance at love, what else can she do? She also lives by herself in a large apartment, within a short driving distance from her family. She was itching to get out, and the email couldn't have come at a better time.
[div class=tag]why participate?.[/div] Mariah has been missing something ever since losing the love of her life. He taught her to open her eyes and see more than just the big picture, as her parents taught her from a young age. Although she hates lying and is terrified of getting caught, she wanted to have one last chance at a possible future of her own choosing, without an arranged husband and a life planned out since her birth.
[div class=tag]relationship history?.[/div] tbd [/div][/div] [/div]
the one that got away
[/div] [/div][/div] https://www.rpnation.com/members/natasha.78204/[/div] [class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; font-size: 10px; font-family: Avenir; color: #999; [/class] [class=tag] color: #63d0e0; font-family: Playfair Display; font-size: 16px; padding-left: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; padding-top: 15px; [/class] [class=tab] height: 30px; width: 30px; border-radius: 100%; background: #222; margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: center; padding-top: 4px; color: #fff; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #63d0e0; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; [/class] [class name=selectedTab] animation: {post_id}pulse; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-delay: 0s; animation-iteration-count: infinite; animation-play-state: running; color: #63d0e0; [/class] [animation=pulse] [keyframe=0] box-shadow: 0 0 0 0px rgba(99, 208, 224, 0.7) [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] box-shadow: 0 0 0 15px rgba(99, 208, 224, 0); [/keyframe] [/animation] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all 1s; width: 480px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 26px; color: #000; height: 500px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 addClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 [/script]

Last edited:
WIP
[class=bkgd] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 600px; height: 400px; background-color: #7B9FAB; border: 3px solid #DFDEE6; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 0; border-radius: 10px; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 224px; height: 402px; left: 0px; top: -2px; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/3f3fa29dfae3435cbf2f1d7b492a095d/tumblr_pck8p8NUK21r78dpqo1_640.jpg); background-size: 120%; border-right: 3px solid #DFDEE6; [/class] [class=title] position: absolute; left: 183px; top: 10px; overflow: hidden; width: 400px; height: auto; color: #EC9889; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #240A03; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: right; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 30px; padding-right: 3px; [/class] [class=role] position: absolute; left: 383px; top: 46px; overflow: hidden; width: 200px; height: auto; color: #8D220C; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 1px 2px 0px #45130E; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-weight: normal; font-size: 20px; padding-right: 3px; [/class] [class=underline] overflow: visible; position: absolute; top: 62.5px; left: 247px; width: 337px; height: 3px; border-radius: 10px; background-color: #DFDEE6; [/class] [class=tab] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 38px; height: 38px; background-color: #8D220C; border: 3px solid #DFDEE6; border-radius: 100px; color: #DFDEE6 font-size: 30px; line-height: 40px; text-align: center; font-weight: 700; [/class] [class=body] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 297px; height: 240px; color: #DFDEE6; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 11px; font-size: 10px; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=bodycont] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 290px; height: 256px; left: 270px; top: 119px; background-color: #194A60; box-shadow: 3px 3px 0px #001F2C; border-radius: 10px [/class] [class=sub1] position: absolute; left: 270px; top: 90px; overflow: hidden; width: auto; height: auto; text-align: left; text-transform: uppercase; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 20px; color: #DFDEE6; text-shadow: 1px 2px 0px #194A60; [/class] [class=sub2] position: absolute; left: 270px; top: 90px; overflow: hidden; width: auto; height: auto; text-align: left; text-transform: uppercase; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 20px; color: #DFDEE6; text-shadow: 1px 2px 0px #194A60; [/class] [class=sub3] position: absolute; left: 270px; top: 90px; overflow: hidden; width: auto; height: auto; text-align: left; text-transform: uppercase; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 20px; color: #DFDEE6; text-shadow: 1px 2px 0px #194A60; [/class] [class=sub4] position: absolute; left: 270px; top: 90px; overflow: hidden; width: auto; height: auto; text-align: left; text-transform: uppercase; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 20px; color: #DFDEE6; text-shadow: 1px 2px 0px #194A60; [/class] [class=tag] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: auto; height: 10px; display: inline; background-color: #EC9889; border-radius: 50px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #45130E; color: #8D220C; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 700; padding-right: 5px; padding-left: 5px; margin-right: 3px; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #8D220C; opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #45130E; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (show tabsContentBasics) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (show sub1) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (hide sub2) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (hide sub3) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (hide sub4) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (show tabsContentPersona) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (show sub2) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (hide sub1) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (hide sub3) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (hide sub4) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (show tabsContentBackground) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (show sub3) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (hide sub1) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (hide sub2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (hide sub4) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (show tabsContentOther) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (show sub4) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (hide sub1) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (hide sub2) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (hide sub3) [/script]
[div class=bkgd]
[div class=pic][/div]
[div class=title]Timing is Everything[/div]
[div class=underline][/div]
[div class=role]Ms. Almost[/div]
[div class=line][/div]
[div class=sub1]General[/div]
[div class=sub2 style="display: none;"]persona[/div]
[div class=sub3 style="display: none;"]History[/div]
[div class=sub4 style="display: none;"]Extra[/div]

[div class=tabs][div class=tab style="left: 205px; top: 100px;"]1[/div][div class=tab style="left: 205px; top: 154px;"]2[/div][div class=tab style="left: 205px; top: 208px;"]3[/div][div class=tab style="left: 205px; top: 262px;"]4[/div][/div]

[div class=one]1[/div]
[div class=two]2[/div]
[div class=three]3[/div]
[div class=four]4[/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentBasics"][div class=bodycont][div class=body]
[div class=tag]Storyline[/div] Timing is everything

[div class=tag]Name[/div] Amber Diana Harper

[div class=tag]age[/div] 28

[div class=tag]gender[/div] female

[div class=tag]sexuality[/div] Heterosexual

[div class=tag]Eye Color[/div] Chocolate brown

[div class=tag]Hair color[/div] Dark brown

[div class=tag]Body type[/div] Lean, and slightly athletic

[div class=tag]Distinguishing features[/div] Her eye brows stand out on her face, she's got one tattoo of her older brothers zodiac sign on her lower back (Taurus), and she's actually pretty tall standing at 5ft 9 in.

[div class=tag]Face claim[/div] Ella Balinska

Ella-Balinska.jpg

[/div][/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentPersona" style="display: none;"][div class=bodycont][div class=body]
[div class=tag]Personality[/div]
Amber is a very sweet and caring person. She's the type of person that if you tell her your sick she'll make you soup (or whatever she knows you like) and drop it off with some medicine. She thoughtful in the sense she's very good about remembering birthdays or other important events that she knows is important to you, will be your biggest supporter in anything you do cheering you on. She gets it from her mother being the one to always take care of the family every since she was a child. She was a homemaker and Amber admires her for it. Amber is also not a good liar, so she sees no point in trying to be. She'll always tell you the truth if you directly ask her a question. Now her passive nature might have her wanting to avoid you if she knows something that she's scared to tell you, but once you've caught her she won't ever lie to save herself the trouble. She also doesn't do that omitting certain parts of it because once she starts telling you everything is coming out. She hates the thought of someone being upset with her or hating her, or being disappointed in her. It's one of the reasons her editor told her to stop looking at internet comments about her books because it would make her incredibly depressed when she got negative comments. Now she can handle critique to help her improve but negative just to be negative she doesn't handle very well. She will go to the ends of the earth and back if it means she's got a chance of improving what you think of her. She's not one for confrontation if it's not needed or required of her. She's not aggressive in what she wants preferring to just go with the flow of things. She never saw this as a bad thing until her last relationship. She realized she doesn't have much of a voice of her own, and she wants to try and change that.

Overall she views herself as average. She knows she's not ugly, but she knows she is no super model. She knows she's not a genius (especially at math and science) but she's definitely educated. She will admit she is a good writer, but that's only due to her successes recently. If not for the public holding her work in high regard she'd think that it was average too. She knows she's a good person with a good heart, and hopes that someday someone will see that and accept her flaws and all just like what happens in stories. Speaking of stories she a big time romantic, she loves the gushy, fluffy stuff you read about in romance novels and see in moves about star crossed lovers making a way out of no way. Love conquering all is something she truly believes in even still. She believes if it's true real love then it'll be meant to be. She likes to be actually courted for this reason and doesn't do hook-ups or one night stands with people. She is either single or in a committed serious relationship. She doesn't understand casual dating.

[div class=tag]Likes[/div]She loves watching movies of all kinds even if romantic comedies are her favorite, she enjoys animals, drinking hot tea, reading romance and mystery novels, writing poetry for fun, holidays, and baking to satisfy her sweet tooth.

[div class=tag]Dislikes[/div] Insects are a big fear of hers especially wasps, and summer time is when they are out the most so she greatly dislikes summer. That and the heat. She's not a fan of sushi, or sports of any kind. She can sit there and watch it if you ask her to, but she won't enjoy it or understand a thing that's going on.

[/div][/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentBackground" style="display: none;"][div class=bodycont][div class=body]
[div class=tag]history[/div]

Amber grew up in a very loving family. Her father works as a truck driver while her mother is a stay at home mom. She will do odd jobs here and there for extra cash, but it was important to her that with their father on the move her kids knew they had a parent who would always be around when they needed them. Her older brother is only older by a year, but has always been very mature for his age considering he felt like he had to be the man of the house for them. He's extremely over-protective of her, and has done his fair share of chasing off boys who he didn't feel were deserving of his sisters time. With her very passive nature he had to be the aggressive one, the one to take charge and make sure she wasn't getting pushed around due to her kindness. She didn't make this an easy job since she fell in love very easily especially in her early years like middle school. She thought every boyfriend was "the one". she'd doddle their names together, write in her diary about hem, and even poems sometimes. However it did also mean when things fell apart they crashed and burned, which also drew her to write about her heartache and pain.

Writing was an escape as well as a way to vent out her feelings, sort them out even. She began to understand and discover herself through her writings. She'd kept all of her writing very close to her however never really sharing them with anyone, not even her brother. She always thought it'd be more meaning full if on like their wedding night she showed her husband, or even used some of her poems in her vows. She's been dreaming of her wedding day and her perfect match since she was 13 years old basically. She's not been in a ton of relationships but the ones she gets into tend to last. She got her first boyfriend when she was in the 7th grade and that lasted until he moved away the summer before they went to high school. This was when she decided to write out how she wished things would've gone and it turned into her first book. Of course no one read it other then her brother, but it's a stepping stone right? Then her Junior year of high school she dated someone up until her junior year of college. That ended due to him not wanting to ever get married. He claimed just not to see the point in it, and thought how they were was fine forever. She of course couldn't accept that since not getting married wasn't apart of her fairy-tale ending. Up until this point she'd done writing for school, and published stories for the newspaper on campus, but she still kept all of her novels under lock and key. After a friend told her she shouldn't be scared to show the world who she is inside she submitted her latest story to be published. six months later it was hitting book shelves. It'd been a slow start since she was basically a nobody, but since she no longer had a relationship consumer all her time she spent it perfecting her work, and learning how to decently self promote. Her first book to sell over 1,000 copies happened right before her graduation, and her family couldn't be prouder.

Her next boyfriend was when she was 23 and fresh out of college. She'd been talking with a friend for a year at this point because he had moved their senior year to a different city. They had been hesitant to start a relationship being long distance, but they were also afraid of loosing out on the opportunity to be together. It didn't take long for her to decide to take the leap of faith and move to where he was, and so for five years she left everything she'd ever known behind her. She was convinced that he was going to be her soulmate. Due to her relationship being long distance at first she was still able to work on her writing, she wrote her first book that was meant to be a trilogy, and somehow it took off like nothing she'd ever experienced before. There was a high demand for the second, and for the first time she had actual deadlines and pressure to perform. She's still not sure how, but despite her relationship falling apart, or maybe because of it she pumped out a second, and finally just after her break up the third. She's spent a lot of this last year promoting the book, going to conventions, and book signings. She's already started on a spin-off based in the same world, but is taking time off to get her life in order, as well as participate in the show.

[div class=tag]family[/div]
Mother: [Angelica Harper] Amber's stay at home mother whom she is extremely close to. Her mother doesn't really agree with the need to go on the show, but supports her daughter in anything she does.
Father: [Johnathan Harper] Amber's father who works as a truck driver. They aren't close due to him constantly being on the road, but there is still a lot of love there. He personally doesn't care one way or another about the show so long as she doesn't embarrass herself too much.
Older brother: [Axel Harper] Amber's older brother who is very excited about her going on the show he thinks its a bit of an extreme step, but definitely a good step in the right direction of her building up more confidence and speaking up for herself. The love part of it is nice too he supposes, but he thinks her stepping out of her shell to do this is amazing.
Pet: [Snowflake] Her two year old all white long haired cat, who will be staying with Axel till filming is over.
1c885e7816b2599d4c6110062634e53e.jpg
[div class=tag]Last five years[/div]
The last five years have been kind of hectic for her. First she moved away from her family and home town to be with her long term long distance boyfriend in another city. They'd been dating about a year prior when he brought up the possibility of marriage being the next step she quickly (maybe too quickly) agreed and moved to where he was. The next three years were difficult as they realized they were much better pen pals and vacationing to see each other relationship then constantly living together. She was a lot more needy in person then he realized would come with the territory, and he wasn't nearly as romantic in day to day life as he was when he'd come to visit her. Still they cared for one another so they tried to make it work for three more years. He especially did because he felt bad that she'd uprooted her life for him, but ultimately things crumbled anyways. While it wasn't a terrible break-up it still hurt, and a recent friend of her's that she'd met at the cafe her and her now ex-fiance used to go to was right there as a shoulder to cry on.

Bring in boyfriend number two. At first he was all the things she thought she'd been missing out on in her last relationship and everything was fine, but once they were official and comfortable he started showing his true colors. He could tell from the beginning from watching her interact with her ex-fiance, and the stories that she'd tell that she was the kind of girl who would treat him like a king, and he quickly found out he could slowly but surly do less without receiving less. In fact it made her work harder to please him because at first she thought it was something she'd done to start causing him to act different. After two years her eyes were finally opened to the truth by one of her friends catching him cheating. The fact of the matter was this was just a re-bound that'd gone too far.

Career wise she's a novelist, and a pretty well known one at that. She's had several best sellers and one of them she signed a contract this year so it could be adapted into a movie. She tends to spend a lot of her time in a book or writing. Her time has been divided between trying to force relationships to work and actually working. However through it all she never forgot about the one guy who she wished she'd been able to give it a try with. To bad as much as she was in a relationship so was he it seemed. That never stopped her from keeping in contact every now and again for holidays and wishing him a happy birthday. From time to time she'd also be found looking through old photo's of the good old days of their early friendship.

[div class=tag]Why did you join?[/div]

Amber is a relationship type girl, she'd never done just hook-ups or flings, and being the hopeless romantic she is she tries to be in them for the long haul, but after her latest failed relationship she realized there was always something missing. Maybe it was her initiative? One of her friends brought it to her attention she always waits on the guy to make the first move and not always the nicest guys make those moves. With that being said and news of this reality show open for applications she decided it was time to take charge of her love life starting with the one friend she's always wanted to see where things could've gone with if she hadn't been so shy about it before. Not to mention after a quick check he was actually single too! That's got to be a sign right?

Of course this wasn't just a romance show there was going to be competitions and a prize, so her publicist gave an encouraging nudge for her to be on the show as a way to promote her new book. "People want to know the person behind the ink." He told her. Her brother gave her a huge thumbs up, and so did her friends figuring if nothing else it'll give her the chance to learn to go after what she wants, weather that turns out to be the prize, love, or more. With so much support from so many people who care about her, how could she say no?

[/div][/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentOther" style="display: none;"][div class=bodycont][div class=body]
[div class=tag]Relationship background[/div] TBD

[div class=tag]Theme song[/div] Hercules by Sara Bareilles

[div class=tag]gallery[/div]
MV5BNGQ1MWI4ODMtZjQzYi00ZjM2LWE5M2UtZjNhYzVhN2YzYmM3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_SY1000_CR...jpg740full-ella-balinska.jpg

[/div][/div][/div]
[/div][div class=credit]code by [COLOR=#8D220C]sox[/COLOR][/div]

Last edited:
[/div]

Min Jae In
1585218764296.png
[class=tabs] line-height: 1; margin: 20px auto; text-align: center; width: 100%; color: black; display: inline-block; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 45%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: grey; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Basics) (show tabsContentInformation) if (eq ${currentTab} Persona) (show tabsContentPersonality) if (eq ${currentTab} Biography) (show tabsContentAbout) if (eq ${currentTab} Pictures) (show tabsContentOthers) [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab style="border: 1px solid black; margin: auto"]Basics[/div][div class=tab style="border: 1px solid black; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: auto; margin-bottom: auto; margin-right: auto"]Persona[/div][div class=tab style="border: 1px solid black; margin-left: auto; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: auto; margin-right: auto""]Biography[/div][div class=tab style="border: 1px solid black; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: auto; margin-right: auto"]Pictures[/div][/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentInformation"]
Basic Information:
Name: Min Jae In. First name is Jae-In but mainly just goes by Jae pronounced as 'Jay'.
Storyline: Just Friends
Faceclaim: Moon Byul Yi
Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

Eye Color: Chocolate Brown

Hair Color: Naturally a brunette, currently has hair dyed a silvery blonde. Tends to change the color whenever she feels like it. Hair comes down to mid-back and has bangs that she occasionally pushes to the side.

Body type: 5'7", naturally thin yet toned, no obvious muscles besides mildly defined abs

Distiguishing features: Tattoos pictured below
1585221281093.png
1585222113501.png
1585222268950.png
1585222950562.png

[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentPersonality" style="display: none;"]
persona:
Personality: Jae has what most people refer to as a "bro" personality and seems to always have a relaxing aura around her. She's not a big fan of awkward situations and will be the first to crack a joke to break any sort of tension. Her main issue lies with her natural attitude being mistaken as flirty most of the time even though she's just a friendly girl. On the off chance that she does get mad, it is anything but pretty. It has taken some years to reign in her anger issues and she still has her moments, but she tries to say her piece in level tone without going over. Jae prefers honesty no matter what but has a tendency to lie about her real feelings.

Jae's personality has basically remained the same over the years from childhood till the present. She has retained that pure curiosity that usually comes with a mild thrill of danger. During her college days she was known as the party child. Some good drinks, great food, and nice music can really cause a person to let loose and relax.

likes: Drawing, animals, reptiles, frozen grapes, drinking, sleeping in late, stormy weather, listening to music, socializing, and cooking.

dislikes: Mental blocks, ignorant people, people that say she doesn't have a real career, hot weather because she's usually hot most of the time, wearing dresses or skirts, waking up early, calculus, and broccoli
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentAbout" style="display: none;"]
History:
What has your character been up to for the last five years: After getting a masters in fine arts with a focus on visual arts which involved sketching, pottery making, and a few digital courses Jae had been apprenticing under a famous tattoo artist while learning the ropes of the trade. The apprenticeship lasted 3 out of the 5 past years and she has now been running her own tattoo parlor for the remaining 2 with a team of 4 other artists that she had become close with over the years. She now aims for the level of recognition that her teacher had and hopes that her skills show how much she loves her work.

Why did you decide to participate in the show: "I decided to participate to do something out of the ordinary, I'm always down for a good time and saw this as fun chance to meet new people and make some good memories."

Relationship backstory: TBD
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentOthers" style="display: none;"]
Pictures:
tenor.gif moonb.gif 0a29b1e70e6a50d8e77db8aaf4a2fdcf.gif 1585226396828.png 1585226417242.png 1585226582726.png 1585226614108.png 1585226634624.png

[/div]
[/div]
codedbycrucialstar | click boxes and hidden scrolls

Attachments

• 1585226319567.png
    1585226319567.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 2
  • untitled.png
    untitled.png
    54 KB · Views: 1
  • 1585226970205.png
    1585226970205.png
    103.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Storyline: The One That Got Away

Role: Applied

Faceclaim: Henry Pedro Wright

Henry-Pedro-Wright-7.jpg
-Oh uh, so hey... my name is Grey. Grey Morris.

-I'm 26.

-Last I checked, I'm still a guy.

-So far I've only found interest in girls haha.

-I guess most would consider me to be an 'artistic' type. Let's say I like to keep an open mind and am always looking for opportunities to expand my knowledge and experience in the world.

-I'm like 5'11" or something around there.

-165lbs I think. I don't weigh myself often.

-My eyes basically look black to me, but I've been told they are dark brown in certain light. I wish they were less dark.

-My hair is black. Grows into loose curls if I let it grow out.

-My passions nowadays are writing, drawing, running track (I miss being on the team back in high school), video games, and 90s-2000's Hip Hop.

-As for things I dislike.... I'd say hypocrites, complaining, people who aren't loyal, people who stir up drama for no reason, and most vegetables.

-The question of what's your personality like is always a tough one. I guess people tell me I'm generally pretty humorous. I like to make people laugh. Sometimes this means people can't take me seriously or I try to lighten to mood at the wrong time, making people think I don't take them seriously. Also, this could go under my vices as well, but I can be very honest. I won't mince words to make you feel better. Sorry, not sorry.

-My honesty has made me less popular than those that can fake a friendship with anyone. But that's okay, I don't need that many friends anyway. Also, I have a problem getting too drawn to 'popular' girls, to a fault. Something about them, the pretty blondes especially, they are my kryptonite. On the flip side of that, I tend to attract more of the emotionally broken, edgy girls. You know the ones. They wear a lot of black, usually live in a comfortable depression and/or have an eating disorder. I guess I feel like I can help them through it. It never works out with them though and I end up feeling like I'm missing something after we break up. I guess that's a personal problem....sorry haha.

-There's nothing too traumatic in my history. My dad's black, my mom's white. They met in the Army and got divorced 2 years after I was born. Growing up with divorced parents comes with it's own challenges. Then on top of that I never really feel like I fit in anywhere due to constantly having an internal identity crisis. Too black to hang out too much with the white kids, yet too white to hang out too much with the black kids. College was definitely a lot better for me in that regard. But I still can't help feeling like I don't fit in anywhere. Mariah helped me forget that feeling when I was with her. I was grateful she ever gave me the time of day, let alone giving us the chance to fall in love in the first place.

-My reason for participating in the show should be pretty obvious, no? Having the chance to see and be with Mariah again is plenty enough for me.

-What have I been up to? Well I pretty much just separated from the military. I decided to join up after not doing so well in college. Parents told me to join the Air Force. They said it would be the best branch to join, but I think they just didn't want to see me get deployed. After doing that for 4 years, none of the girls I met during that time really seemed to stack up to what I had with Mariah. Even had the BRILLIANT idea to try and date a girl I met in therapy (A story for another time). I'm sure you can guess how that relationship turned out. Several months have passed since then and I was ready to move on, that's when I found out about this show and decided it would be worth a shot.

95448b355d589a41abd8fe730aba2b7f.jpg
Is that it? Oh. Okay, then I'll be back when the show starts I guess.​

Last edited:
Enzo Carvalho
-Timing is Everything-

full

full

full

full

G E N E R A L
[ Name ]
Lorenzo Carvalho

[ Nicknames ]
Enzo

[ Date of Birth ]
April 3rd

[ Age ]

[ Zodiac Sign ]
Aries

[ Gender ]
male

[ Sexual Preference ]
heterosexual

[ Ethnicity]
Brazilian

A P P E A R A N C E
[ Hair ]
brown

[ Eyes ]
green

[ Body Type ]
fit

[ Height ]
6'2

[ Weight ]

[ Tattoos & Piercings ]
» Enzo has multiple tattoos on his arms, chest, neck, and back
» Enzo has pierced ears

[ Faceclaim]
Jonathan Bellini

P E R S O N A
[ Overall Personality ]
Enzo is the definition of charming, but his it comes from a genuine place. His aunt instilled in him to always be kind and to treat people with respect. He has a great sense of humor, and loves joking and playing around a lot. He is also a friendly guy who loves making friends and meeting new people, he will start a conversation with a complete stranger like it's nothing. While Enzo likes making friends and getting to know people, he is actually a pretty private person. He keeps most conversations about himself on a surface level, choosing not to share his real self with just anyone. He will however, open up to people he trusts, but he doesn’t trust easy so there are very few people he allows to know that side of him. Enzo also has a bit of a short fuse. If he feels insulted or attacked he has no problem picking a fight. Unfortunately, once he gets angry words seem to escape him and he usually finishes fights with his hands.

[ Love Life ]
As far as relationships go with Enzo, he never really put a lot of energy into them. He has dated a lot and had many girlfriends, but he never had a serious relationship. He always put his music, and during that one time period, partying first. But his life has changed and slowed down a bit, so if he met the right girl, he might see things differently now.

B A C K G R O U N D
[ History ]
Enzo was raised by his aunt, Sophia, after his mother passed away when he was just a toddler. He never knew who his father was. His aunt was never really meant to raise kids, but she did her best with Enzo and he loved her. She was a singer who toured with her band but when she got Enzo she stopped touring, so she could care for him, but that didn’t stop her from singing. Living in Chicago meant that there was a good music scene, and with Sophia being in the middle of it, Enzo was a part of it from an early age. As a kid he was always around his aunt and her musician friends and quickly took an interest in making music. By the age of eight he was already playing guitar and drums comfortably and was learning to play piano.

Growing up, Sophia played all kinds of music around the house, and Enzo loved them all. But when he was 14 he really got into rock, and that was when he joined his first band. School was always on the back burner for Enzo, he wasn’t a great student in anything outside of music, and his aunt didn’t push him to be. Enzo’s only aspirations in life had been to play music, and if he made money doing it, that would make him happy. So right after turning 18, Enzo decided to leave school and leave home to pursue his music. He wanted to venture out and meet new people to play with and hopefully find success with his music, so he decided to head to New York.

It didn’t take Enzo long to find a band once he arrived in New York, the city was filled with aspiring musicians. And as soon as his band found success, they began playing shows and touring. Enzo was living the life he always wanted and was happy.

[ The Last 5 Years ]
His aunt kept Enzo out of the party side of the music scene while he was growing up, but once he left home he was right in the middle of it. And while he was able to enjoy it and remain focused on the goals he had for his music for years, after a while it became his undoing. His band had gained a good amount of success, they weren’t known worldwide, but they had a good following and were making good money. Once they reached that level Enzo started to relax a bit. He started spending less time focusing on what him and the band were trying to accomplish, and more time enjoying the scene they were apart of.

During that time, there were two things Enzo never turned down, a party and a drink. That landed him in hot water with his band. He began missing practices and contributing less to the music because of the overwhelming amount of partying. From there it didn’t take long for his bandmates to decide that they didn’t want him in the band anymore. Enzo was crushed, but it was a wake up call.

It has been about a year since he lost his band and the success that he had worked so hard for, and he has been working hard again to regain it all. He moved back home to Chicago to be around his aunt and reset his life. The partying stopped immediatrely after returning home, and he hadn’t had a drink since then either. It took a while for Enzo to find a new band once he was ready to get back at making music, but he did find one. His new band is starting up brand new, so it is going to take a lot of time and hard work to gain the level of success that his previous band reached.

[ Why Go On the Show ]
Enzo got an email about the show and he didn't even remember signing up for it. After reading about the show and learning that he could make money on it he was in. Going on the show was not only a way for him to make some cash, but he figured it could help him get people to know who he was and maybe help his band get some fans.

[ Relationship Backstory ]
Coming Soon...

full

full

full

full

coding by @wxnderlusst

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back