• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings closed

I'm interested~
Once I saw 'futuristic' I was like: A guy who works with a secret group that is more like a phantom thief and your character got involved with him after an incident (idk what but it sounds fun in my head).

Hologram watches and phones! Spy equipment!

Don't worry, I often try to reply with the same length (or more) . . .is it just me or that sounds really out of context? x'D I MEAN with the replies. I try to match my partners replies, though I will tell you if I have writer blocks.

And don't worry about side characters, I'm practically an expert of those. About Plot however, I will discuss it with you first and make sure that what I'm about to do and if it will match the original plot.

I play seke by the way. It's much more fun.

I'm interested~
Once I saw 'futuristic' I was like: A guy who works with a secret group that is more like a phantom thief and your character got involved with him after an incident (idk what but it sounds fun in my head).

Hologram watches and phones! Spy equipment!

Don't worry, I often try to reply with the same length (or more) . . .is it just me or that sounds really out of context? x'D I MEAN with the replies. I try to match my partners replies, though I will tell you if I have writer blocks.

And don't worry about side characters, I'm practically an expert of those. About Plot however, I will discuss it with you first and make sure that what I'm about to do and if it will match the original plot.

I play seke by the way. It's much more fun.
Hey that sounds like fun. I'm all about that futuristic vibe. It's fun building that kind of world and the technology that goes along with it. Everything you mentioned sounds great though. Send me a PM and we can fine tune the details?

Hello everyone! Sorry this isn't fancy, I don't know how to do thread layouts here.
But anyways! I have some free time now that I'm between jobs and I would like to
find some people that I can role play with. I would prefer to keep it on site but I
could probably do Discord if you really wanted. I'm literate and I can post between
one and however many paragraphs. After college though, I like a more relaxed and
faster roleplaying session. Long term or short, but let me know if you want to end
the roleplay please!

I'm only looking to play more submissive roles right now. I play a lot of doms and
a lot of ultra manly, bad boy, tough guy characters for people so I'd like a small
break to be able to play something I don't usually. I do need someone who knows
how to move a plot along though and play side characters - I don't wanna do all of
the work by myself.

really craving something sweet and fluffy, slice of life or low fantasy right now!
I don't do fandoms, I'm sorry about that. Please don't ask about any.
Modern, futuristic, and medieval settings all work perfectly fine with me.
I'm happy to do many things - from high school to aliens, so just come to me with
any cravings or suggestions that you might have!​

I’m very interested!! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back