• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED!)

Do you like gay things?

• Um, yes, of fucking course I do. Is that even a question?

Votes: 44 73.3%
  • Yes!

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Not really.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • if you chose the one above I'd be disappointed. Why are you here? :0

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Oh shit they found me out, goTTA BLAST

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
M u n e M u n e Hey there. I'm interested in a stalker x male pairing. I'll be happy to play the stalker, as long as you're okay with them being realistic (living with mental illness, socially inept, etc.) and not some fantasy version from a romance novel.

M u n e M u n e Hey there. I'm interested in a stalker x male pairing. I'll be happy to play the stalker, as long as you're okay with them being realistic (living with mental illness, socially inept, etc.) and not some fantasy version from a romance novel.
For sure! That's what I was sort of hoping for in a stalker-esque role-play. ^^ Currently I'm at school at the moment, so I'll message you as soon as I get home.

If you're still interested, I'd like any of the following;

Vampire x Werewolf****
Prince X Prince
Forced Marriage?
Straight turned gay.
New roommates
College friends
Twincest****
Passionate Desire

I unfortunately can't pm you first as I don't have enough posts yet.
v.v

Vampire x Werewolf****
Prince X Prince
Forced Marriage?
Straight turned gay.
New roommates
College friends
Twincest****
Passionate Desire

v.v

Hey Anxiety (this username made me lol) just since I saw you're online and posting on the mxm requests, figured I'd ask if you'd like to RP potentially with me as well? All of your above mentioned pairing suggestions sound fab. If you'd like to, let me know.

Posting RE OP in two secs!

M u n e M u n e

Your plots were ALL far too intriguing, how dare you get me so excited? Tut tut :P

Ah, also fun fact, my favourite sweet food is any form of sour candy so sour it burns ya taste buds off so you can't taste anything for a week. And you sad YOU were a sadist/masochist, ehehehehe...

Anyhoo, I'd love to do am MxM RP with you, and here's what I'm interested in (RE all plots, I'm happy with you doing the character you wanted!)

Eyes of A Criminal
In The Closet
Oops (awhhhh)

along with
Abandoned Poor Kid x Rich Kid (preferably as adults)
Prince x Peasant, Prince x Knight
Hooker x Cop

New around these parts so you shall have to message me in PMs if you fancy it. I'm looking forward to RPing with a fellow anime nerd (especially one who shares my sentiments about the whole uke/seme ordeal)

Vampire x Werewolf****
Prince X Prince
Forced Marriage?
Straight turned gay.
New roommates
College friends
Twincest****
Passionate Desire

v.v
I will get to it as soon as I can!
M u n e M u n e

Your plots were ALL far too intriguing, how dare you get me so excited? Tut tut :P

Ah, also fun fact, my favourite sweet food is any form of sour candy so sour it burns ya taste buds off so you can't taste anything for a week. And you sad YOU were a sadist/masochist, ehehehehe...

Anyhoo, I'd love to do am MxM RP with you, and here's what I'm interested in (RE all plots, I'm happy with you doing the character you wanted!)

Eyes of A Criminal
In The Closet
Oops (awhhhh)

along with
Abandoned Poor Kid x Rich Kid (preferably as adults)
Prince x Peasant, Prince x Knight
Hooker x Cop

New around these parts so you shall have to message me in PMs if you fancy it. I'm looking forward to RPing with a fellow anime nerd (especially one who shares my sentiments about the whole uke/seme ordeal)
Awesooooommmmeee!!!~ Pming you soon!

Hey Anxiety (this username made me lol) just since I saw you're online and posting on the mxm requests, figured I'd ask if you'd like to RP potentially with me as well? All of your above mentioned pairing suggestions sound fab. If you'd like to, let me know.

Posting RE OP in two secs!
Hello~
About the username; I literally was too anxious on trying to pick one, so that's the story behind that.
I would love to potentially rp with you. I've been dying to do a good mxm for so long.
Like aforementioned, I cannot dm/pm you just yet, so you'd have to dm/pm me first and we can chat about the details.

I will get to it as soon as I can!

Okay, I'm looking forward to it!
c:

Hello~
About the username; I literally was too anxious on trying to pick one, so that's the story behind that.
I would love to potentially rp with you. I've been dying to do a good mxm for so long.
Like aforementioned, I cannot dm/pm you just yet, so you'd have to dm/pm me first and we can chat about the details.
c:

Haha, yeah I spent what? 30 minutes checking and changing and changing mine again? And even then I only managed to settle b/c I did a pick at random exercise. But hey, it got you a good backstory so! Good choice.

Once I'm up to 10 I'll make sure to PM you.

p.s. apologies M u n e M u n e for using your RP thread as a noob rp-hook-up xD I shall be harrassing you in PMs only now, promise ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back