• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED!)

Do you like gay things?

• Um, yes, of fucking course I do. Is that even a question?

Votes: 44 73.3%
  • Yes!

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Not really.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • if you chose the one above I'd be disappointed. Why are you here? :0

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Oh shit they found me out, goTTA BLAST

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
do i have to type more then a paragraph, i have problems with my fingers twitching and i have to look over my posts sometimes to correct its such a pain

Hello fellow queers. Calm it's a joke.

tumblr_o5l2j3vOcU1rys3xro1_r1_500.gif

:bishiesparklesl:Guess who again? Yep! Deku! I'm back with some more things. Since I figured my old post was too all over the place. I kinda want to try BBCode out and see how that works. (keep in mind I never use BBCode so if shit looks weird don't blame me XD):bishiesparklesr:

Anywho! Here's the premise of what I like to do. In this specific post I'll part only participate in MxM. FxF can happen too, just know I'm more keen on playing male characters and my female might be a bit rusty. Let's get through rules and crap so we can get onto the fun stuff!

Also, I'm a HUGE masochist/sadist.

Rules!
-Please give me a nice, hearty response! I fricken love reading what you have to offer and I will be sure to give you the same in response! Come on, use some detail, some dialogue! Tell me about how his voice called out to the autumn trees, a single leaf falling from its orange branch, landing softly on the crisp running creek! His yellow orbs widening in fear, etc! I. Need. Substance. Just don't force yourself to make an essay, I don't want to read a whole bunch of useless information like how he washed his hair this morning. (Unless it's important to the story.)
-Swears/curses are allowed. God knows I swear like a salty sailor.
-Please have a bit of experience playing male x male.
-PLEASE anime/cartoon face claims. That's what I use and prefer anyways. I find the realistic ones creepy. Add your favourite sweet food to your post if you've read this.
-Typos happen, so don't worry if one or two pop up. But, we'll have a problem if I can't understand you. ^^
-Don't be intimidated by me, please! I don't know why you would..I'm not scary;; Am I? :3 I like to chat! So if you want we can talk a little!
-I'll give you little pokes to see if you're around. *Not a rule but whatever*
-I do not roleplay offsite.
-I will not roleplay with you if you say you only play uke or seme. A name does not describe who your character is and how they act. Roles should be figured out during the roleplay, not set in stone.

If I forgot anything I'll add it later. X3

:bishiesparklesl:So, we looking for some plots? Right? Welp, plots galore!::bishiesparklesr:
(I'll show which plots I have the most interest in doing by adding a scale of * to ** to ***.)

Little Doodles**
Character A is a shy and reserved kid, who tries his very best not to speak with other teenagers and just keeps to himself. He draws on his desk every single day, writing little poems or doodles, until one day the new kid, Character B arrives. He spots the drawings on the desks and decides to write back, putting a warming message next to one of Character A's depressing ones. Eventually Character A gets tired of waiting to see who this person writing on his desk was and writes down a thing to meet up. When they start hanging out other students bully Character A and B because of A making friends with B.

In the Closet (I'd like to play Character B!)
Character A is an openly gay person, whom is unafraid to sport their sexuality and often jokes about it. Character B, however, is very shy about their sexuality and refuses to come out. The two fell in love recently and hit it off, but since Character B is closeted and terrified of what people would think about them they asks for Character A to keep it a secret. Character A then tries their best to make their boyfriend/girlfriend see it isn't bad at all.

Eyes of a Criminal(I want to be Muse A please!)********
Character A is a well-known culprit of the law, and most police have real difficulty finding him due to his great smarts and agility. He's been evading the law and prison for 11 years now. Set on a mission to capture Character A, Character B goes out into the big city to try and spot where he last robbed. Once they meet, both worlds are smashed together in an effort to understand one another.
(Basically, Muse A is a highly known criminal and Muse B is an officer that works for the NYPD-New York Police Department- and is sent to deal with another robbery downtown. Once Muse B learns Muse A's story he lets him free.)

Passionate Desire (I'll play B!)**
Character A and B were friends together when they were small children, all thanks to Character B who rescued A from a bunch of bullies. A was bullied because of his small chubbiness and B saw past that. Since then, Character A fell for B and constantly followed him around, even if B himself didn't realize A was there. Eventually A had to move away, and they were separated. Now it's been about ten years, and A is looking for a new place to live. He's looking through the ads when he sees a room for rent in the newspaper. When he goes to check in with the seller A realizes it was B and he was about to live with him. All his previous emotions flooded back in an instant when he saw B hasn't changed. (Inspired by previous roleplay.)

Oops...(Prefer to be A!)***

So, Character A has now become a single father! Why, you ask? Perhaps thanks to the fact his soon to be wife was found cheating with his presumably 'best friend'. Now the poor guy's broken in pieces, and has no clue how he's going to be able to raise his new son like this. However A's determined to do the best he can, wanting to be the best father he can be for his dear child. Slumping in a bar one night(which, contradicts what I just said,) the poor young man drowned his sorrows in alcohol, stumbling across Character B, who sees the good in A after he literally spilled all his troubles and emotions to B in a drunken slur.

Welcome Home(I want to be A please!)

Character A and B were friends from the start, hanging out since diapers. A and B were as close as close could be. A relied on B for a lot of emotional support. With both parents dead and gone for A, he was almost turned to a terrible life of violence.But B's love and support stopped all that. However, when B grows up and leaves town, what happens to A? Well, A's whole life spirals out of control when B left, leaving A to become a prostitute in the city's more rambunctious areas. When B returns and is forced to a strip club thanks to his other friends "welcome home party" idea, what does he do when he sees A standing on the stage? How does A react?

:bishiesparklesl:Regular Pairings!: (One's with a slanted font (italic) are the roles I'd like to play. If both are slanted then I don't mind either role.):bishiesparklesr:

Bully x Bullied
College students
Demon x Human
Cashier x Costumer

Demon x Demon
Vampire x Werewolf****
Criminal X Criminal
Vigilante x Vigilante(?)
Prince X Prince
Forced Marriage?

Lost boy x other lost boy**
Cop x Criminal
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Yandere x Normal****
Stalker x Male

Straight turned gay.
Abandoned poor child x Rich child
New roommates
College friends
Meets at bar
Prince meets poor boy
Personal knight x Prince***
Depressed adult x successful adult*
male prostitute x cop(not sexual)**
Master x slave
Serial killer x victim
Twincest****
Incest

:bishiesparklesl:Fandoms I love!:bishiesparklesr:

-My Hero Academia(BNHA)
-Creepypasta
-Kyobashi's Maid-Dragon
-Free!
-Black Butler
-Tokyo Ghoul
-Ouran High School Host Club
-Septiplier
-Attack On Titan
-Warrior Cats(I used to read the books when I was small)
-Yuri!!!On Ice
-The Devil Is A Part Timer
-K Project
-Erased
-Durarara!!!
-Kill la Kill
-Your Lie in April
-Kiss Him, Not Me!
-Blue Exorcist
-Aldnoah.zero (NOT FINISHED SEASON TWO!!)
-Mystic Messenger
-Vampire Knight

Thank you so much for reading! Send a PM my way, or tag me in a post below. Love ya'll~
Hi there! My favourite sweet food is brownies! I like plot “Oops....” a lot! Could there be a possibility I could play A? I also like personal knight x prince it sounds interesting! :)/​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back