• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Closed

Scripted Away

Factory for twisted tales and mysterious matters

Hi everyone!

Hey guys!

As everyone here, I'm seeking for RP partners.

A bit about me?

i can play both genders, though i mostly play male

I'm totally okay with fxf, mxm, fxm, basically everything

I NEVER write one-liners or basically less than five sentences

I'm pretty active, especially in the evenings (of GMT+01:00)

I'm a big fan of romance. I rarely do RPs without any Romance involved X'D

A few ideas?

1:

A moves into a new house (his/her first own house). There have been rumors that the last owner had been a witch

When A enters the basement, he/she finds a lot of odd stuff, like bones, mysterious books, etc. Just for fun, he/she does a demon-summoning-ritual from one of the books.

And it works.

While B is a bit weird and freaky, he is bound to A now, since he/she summoned him. 

What will happen to the two?

2:

A is a scientist of a big company, just like his father had been before him. The problem?

They've been experimenting with DNA and human cells.

A, one of the experiments, manages to escape, while B finds out that all the chemicals and stuff changed him as well. Together, they run away, trying to find a safe place. Will hate and distrust remain, or will they eventually grow closer?

I'm basically open for everything, excepting fandoms (excepting supernatural).

Fantasy, realistic, medieval, just tell me if you have a plot in mind or so, if be happy to read about your ideas!

I am super interested in Plot 1 as well! But I would love to chat and get comfortable first and develop ideas together :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back