• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

closed

Hello! I'd like to start off by saying that while I may be searching for partners, I'd be happy to be invited to group roleplays as well! I only have a few rules, but I don't make exceptions to them. Thank you for stopping to read!

RULES

---> 1. 18 or older only, please. I'm 18 in a week and I'm not quite comfortable going outside my age range. <---

2. Abide by site rules -no NSFW or sensitive subjects.

3. Any kind of roleplaying is welcome -be it script, lit or anything else.

4. Response length doesn't bother me. I usually do one paragraph unless more is needed.

Things I'm dying for:

• TRANSFORMERS - I can't post about it enough.
  • VOLTRON
  • Mass Effect
  • OVERWATCH
  • Welcome to Night Vale

Things I'm not dying for but will still do:

• Dragon Age
  • Original stories
  • The Elder Scrolls
  • High School/College roleplays
  • Fantasy/magic creatures
  • Futuristic/sci-fi (if that wasn't obvious from my "dying for" list)
  • Any suggestions I like

I prefer original characters/fancharacters over canon characters, but I'll play canon characters if I like them enough. I am 300% chill with queer characters and usually prefer MxM or FxF, but I'm still down for MxF. I prefer actual stories over pure romance roleplays.

Also, if anyone wants to just chat rather than roleplay, feel free to PM me! Thank you for reading!

Hey you down for mass effect?

@Eternal Dragonchild Sure! February buddies 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

@The Mechanist I'm down! I have a few other people asking about that too, if you'd be interested in a group roleplay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back