• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

closed

I would perhaps be interested in something based in the science fiction genre. I tend to post 2.5-4 paragraphs on average however. Is that too much?

I'd certainly be willing to do a Transformers roleplay with you! I'm most familiar with the Prime, Bay, and the Robots in Disguise universes and I've read a few of the comics as well. I'm also most comfortable using OCs over Canon characters, although I may be willing to do the later if needed/wanted. 

I'm able to form long responses, however I will be busy for the next week or so which will affect my ability to post on a regular basis.

I'd certainly be willing to do a Transformers roleplay with you! I'm most familiar with the Prime, Bay, and the Robots in Disguise universes and I've read a few of the comics as well. I'm also most comfortable using OCs over Canon characters, although I may be willing to do the later if needed/wanted. 

I'm able to form long responses, however I will be busy for the next week or so which will affect my ability to post on a regular basis.

That's fine! I'm not in any rush, and I have other things to do as well so I don't expect responses 24/7. ^^

I prefer OCs also so that's no trouble to me either! Would you like to discuss a plot in PMs? c :

I wouldn't mind doing a roleplay of Mass Effect or Overwatch to be honest, though I have exams this week so replies could be scarce for the week. 

I would similarly be interested in either Mass Effect or Overwatch (actually replaying ME2 right now ironically)

I wouldn't mind doing a roleplay of Mass Effect or Overwatch to be honest, though I have exams this week so replies could be scarce for the week. 

I would similarly be interested in either Mass Effect or Overwatch (actually replaying ME2 right now ironically)

Oh wonderful! We can PM if you wanna discuss the details; or would you two be interested in forming a small group/3x3 thread?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wonderful! We can PM if you wanna discuss the details; or would your two be interested in forming a small group/3x3 thread?

I'm open to a small thread if Shutainzu is interested!Also, Which of the two were you thinking of doing?

Last edited by a moderator:
You seen the latest Voltron season? 

Yeeeeeees I have!

zack_gal.gif

What was your favorite moment out of the new season? 

Ahh that's a tough one -I really liked the mermaid episode overall, they used a lot of familiar voice actors in that one. The spore fight was adorable, plus the decontamination scene Shiro blowdrying his hair, what a dork . How about you?

Ahh that's a tough one -I really liked the mermaid episode overall, they used a lot of familiar voice actors in that one. The spore fight was adorable, plus the decontamination scene Shiro blowdrying his hair, what a dork . How about you?

I really liked the episode where Shiro connects with the black lion more. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back