• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

-closed

HELLOOOOO

• HI 8D +1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO D:< -1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm pretty chill with males. Open for any ships ;D. I've got a few males who I could use. If you're comfortable with it, shoot me a pm and we can work out stuff

Howdy. So after going through your post, I've found we share a lot of (all except slice-of-life) favored genres. If you're up to talking about it, we may be able to set up some crazy-awesome whacked-out setting in which to lay a great RP. That is... if you're up to hammering out details and building the world.

@Plague Doctor

;> Dahling, I sleep thinking about world-building. If there's one thing to not worry about, it's my willingness to build words 8D If anything, 9/10 I prefer making a completely original world, since Earth is kinda boring. -points at my little blurb under my name- I wrote that for a reason xD

Regardless, I'm all up for it >v<9

Last edited by a moderator:
I like you :3

If you're still open, I'm interested in roleplaying a mix of fantasy/supernatural/romance/action/adventure.... o3o;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back