• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

-closed

HELLOOOOO

• HI 8D +1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO D:< -1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Holy mother of god there is so much I want to talk to about. First of all you draw your characters? DRAW them? You have characters to draw? Where have you been, seriously? That's besides the point. I would LOVE to rp with you and when you have the chance we can talk details! I hope to speak with you soon :3

RiversEdge said:
Holy mother of god there is so much I want to talk to about. First of all you draw your characters? DRAW them? You have characters to draw? Where have you been, seriously? That's besides the point. I would LOVE to rp with you and when you have the chance we can talk details! I hope to speak with you soon :3
Hello hello! I have been... A stubborn butt who had not yet taken boss-lady's recommendation to join xD

I'm all ears oUo7

Still trying to get the hang of this site x'D

Well for one thing I draw my characters to! I'm definitely not as good as you are though xD I have many, many ocs and would love to talk original plots. I also have a skype as well! I don't want to take all the thread space so maybe we can continue this in a pm??

RiversEdge said:
Well for one thing I draw my characters to! I'm definitely not as good as you are though xD I have many, many ocs and would love to talk original plots. I also have a skype as well! I don't want to take all the thread space so maybe we can continue this in a pm??
Sure thing! Since I'm still new I don't think I can start a PM x'D If you wish to do that :'D

I'm.... editing my post. I think I came on too strong. I just got a little too excited since I found something I've been dreaming to have as a partner. But uh yeah. Sorry if my original message was.... weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
@radiochai

does that work

does pinging people work on here, too?!

Anyways

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

yhellodar

I spent too long looking for that stupid emoji ohmygod

ANYWAYS

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

how ya doin.

I see you hidin'

my rp senses are tingling

Whaaat my post I was typing up disappeared. But yeah omg. I'm all for almost anything you mentioned up there. Like I don't see enough magical boy rp or stories. Or hella boys in mechas. And yokai? Beautiful. Hell even steampunk would be cool or something since I don't think I've ever rped steampunk even though it's a love of mine.

Ello! I'm interested if you are.

I'm a sucker for fantasy/adventure or modern RPs & yes, I do originals and can draw my OCs.

@radiochai

Quick OAO

punch the post thing

so roode

Mahgoodness though

I like

Can we do all of it -shot-

Hit me up with a PM if you'd like oUo7

@Aster

I am totally up for it >V</

any specific ideas in mind you're craving? oUo Fantasy/Adventure is best~!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's discuss on PM so we don't spam anyone with notifications xD

I don't really have any specific ideas but if you do, do share!

Hello there!!

^_^ OH man oohhhh man I'd absolutely love to have some stupid platonic bros broing it out together and saving the world holy moly! <3 I literally just joing the site maybe twenty minutes ago so I can't PM yet, so if you're down for some bros PM me yeah? :)

Kudos to drawing your own oc's. I wasn't sure I'd see much of that kinda passion for the creation of characters around here. Been known to draw my own originals but,I've been out of the game for a while. Would like to get back into it .Still very new to the site but interest was peaked so I figured i'd write a reply.

Haddyr said:
Kudos to drawing your own oc's. I wasn't sure I'd see much of that kinda passion for the creation of characters around here. Been known to draw my own originals but,I've been out of the game for a while. Would like to get back into it .Still very new to the site but interest was peaked so I figured i'd write a reply.
Haha, there's something wonderful about being able to draw your own babs :'D They look how you want them to, ya know? x'3
Welcome to the site! I'm still totally new, too x'D

Anything specific you're interested in? ouo

[QUOTE="Roronoa Zoro]Nothing really too specific. I've always wanted to do something with Human Experiments though :3

[/QUOTE]Ohoho... I'd totally be up for something like that oUo/
Likesay, human experimentation which leads to enhanced humans and stuff?

dragnia said:
Haha, there's something wonderful about being able to draw your own babs :'D They look how you want them to, ya know? x'3
Welcome to the site! I'm still totally new, too x'D

Anything specific you're interested in? ouo
More freedom in creating the whole character drawings and all. No need to conform them to fit some image you found on the webs. Have not had time to form any fully fledged plots. Been kicking ideas around in my own head for a while. I've been partial to brain storming ideas with a potential candidate for rp and then building on it. Create specifics around it as well as characters to fit it go.

otl i feel like im late to the party--

Ah, I'd love to roleplay with you, if you're still open ;3;. I prefer mostly steampunk or fantasy, but all of my characters (but one) are in the fantasy genre aha.

and I'm late to reply welp

@Roronoa Zoro

-flops-

in the end I may actually have to pass up on the offer

My mind's been in super-specific mode :'D Sorry about that!

@Haddyr

-nods nods-

What are the ideas you've got that have been kicking hardest ouo

@Venonmious

I'm still open// ouo9

Fantasy is the way to go xD best thing ever

Any specifics come to mind oUo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back